Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Banned
    Mitchy I am sure Fish will "get over it" in time.

At present he is obviously highly unimpressed and offended and comments like yours don't help with what actually is a serious matter and shouldn't be brushed under the carpet or ignored.

Fish from what it seems may be the most vocal expressing his unhappiness at the situation but others have also expressed similar sentiments that what went on was unacceptable

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    trololololololol
    Novocastria Youth

This thread and some of the comments just confirms my thoughts that newcastle is becoming more racist/redneck/bogan by the day. Since when has a racist chant been a sign of supporting you team/club.

I wasn't there, but how anyone could condone any form of racist chant (even if it was sung once) astounds me. I certainly don't envy Timmy_v in having to attempt to stamp it out or deal with the consequences.

What is the go with the Newcastle Jets pullover tifo that comes out every game or so?

Kinda looks abit silly if only some people are holding it aswell. If it gets used I'd like it to done in bay 2 rather then bay 1.

we have nothing to do with it, and therefore cant control it.

It will never be used in bay 2
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Ahk didn't realize it wasn't a squadron as such tifo.

good efforts by 95% of people last night, still a cutout section right in the middle of the bay but with the TRC down the front and senior lads up the back, more and more people getting into it.
    Only major issue is the continuing bellendry of those blokes in the middle of bay 1, chucking beers at my head when we scored and hitting 12 year olds in front of me instead, picking fights with parko and starting shit chants over the top of bay 2.

Wait till we bring back the big flags

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    good efforts by 95% of people last night, still a cutout section right in the middle of the bay but with the TRC down the front and senior lads up the back, more and more people getting into it.
    Only major issue is the continuing bellendry of those blokes in the middle of bay 1, chucking beers at my head when we scored and hitting 12 year olds in front of me instead, picking fights with parko and starting shit chants over the top of bay 2.

Do we know if these blokes are the 'TRA' or just a bunch of ****ing twats ?.

TRA are like five blokes who dont sit anywhere near the active bays.
    Although they do apparently like to come down at halftime and try to pick fights with Timmyv even though he is surrounded with backup. Definition of stupidity.

humorously they deleted their facebook page as well
    Last edited by furns; 21-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post

+1

And please no one defend these idiots.

They the biggest embarrassment, lucky to find a single brain cell among them. I don't care who's mates with them.

Bring back the big flags fo sho.

Blackmac with a F3MDR flag in. Bay 1 Dicks out.

would be good if these blokes actually went the knuckle on opposition fans from time to time

Will not lift a finger at 3 Coast fans giving it to everyone 5 m away, but God help the person who blocks their view with a flag for half a second.

geeez

just to confirm - the dude with the tats on his face who got into the fight is apart of the "TRA"?
    OK

according to what I have been told - yes

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Will not lift a finger at 3 Coast fans giving it to everyone 5 m away, but God help the person who blocks their view with a flag for half a second.
    yep pretty much sums it up.

Stopped drumming and walked past them to give the gypos at the top of the bay a gobful, none of them did ****all
    Will be giving them a serve if they start shit at us next game. The flags will be out in force.

Huge fan of beer showers but people, please don't through your Sugary bourbon and coke/rum and coke/ horse piss and coke in the air when we score! save them for pelting Gypo invaders. i don't want to be sticky from your stupidity!

lol @ gypos on sfcu telling me about the lack of numbers in bay 2 on saturday

no doubt peppered with moral indignation about it being a hostile place to visit...cry me a river, these blokes wanted it from the start, dish it when it suits them, but when they get it back they have a sad about it