Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1258

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Was NTUA sung? Was waiting for it but it never came.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Was NTUA sung? Was waiting for it but it never came.
    Yeah as the players entered the field and heard it was also sung after the game but I'd already left
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post

people towards the back of the main active bay were starting chants over the front and via versa.

r.
    I love that this is actually an issue for the first time in a zillion years

speaking of things that are an issue for the 1st time in a (SQUILLION YEARS) I'm going to be attending a game next thursdayfor the 1st time in a long time were does everyone go for a beer beforehand theses days?

fking hell the hitman is coming

if you confirm r.snake i'm there

Lol well actually q man I haven't spoken to the rattler in a while. Keen to catch up with alas I've lost his number. So I posted on here.

Quote Originally Posted by thehitman View Post
    speaking of things that are an issue for the 1st time in a (SQUILLION YEARS) I'm going to be attending a game next thursdayfor the 1st time in a long time were does everyone go for a beer beforehand theses days?
    General Roberts hotel is the Ncl pregame pub usually around 20-30 jets fans there every game. Not sure where others have been drinking this season but.

Hitto's in the house!!

Back to the beginning at the GR. nice

haha yeah sounds good to me

and so it begins a journey long forgotten hopefully I will run into some former comrades

kamikazi crew kamikazi crew

Really hope there is some organized support later this season especially if we make the finals. Seems it this group here, that group there atm.

Massive shoutout to Champness Chaps from Saturday night. The Wet Floor signs were fantastic banter and they were out in the rain the whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

looked great on the telly last night boiz, only took us 8 years to get a decent team, a night-time fixture and a bunch of blokes keen to make it happen again

maybe the break was what everyone needed. well done to the NCL boys and everyone else to make it happen.

pls someone step up and do something to replace rossy's banner though, we used to punch heavily above our weight

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    yeah seriously well done to all involved

sat directly opposite and despite the shitness of some of the chants (e.g. blowing bubbles), which happens even with the best support groups, there was a good atmosphere and good noise coming from Bay 1

I echo q's comments about the tifo - just get together and make stuff, it's easy as

Good night in the united terrace. Had too happen eventually this season at home and I really hope for similar numbers vs gypos at home.

And agree with Q man there regarding tifos. Unsure with the loopholes atm regarding bay 1 not being an official active support but its something that can be worked out I suppose.

Still have no idea how the champness chaps got the drums in too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Good night in the united terrace. Had too happen eventually this season at home and I really hope for similar numbers vs gypos at home.

And agree with Q man there regarding tifos. Unsure with the loopholes atm regarding bay 1 not being an official active support but its something that can be worked out I suppose.

Still have no idea how the champness chaps got the drums in too.
    Just send Griff a message and tell him your bringing X in

Griff will make it happen after that

Funny that there is still an official group that may be able to help with such things.......
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

The splinter groups is something that has puzzled me...and also a young German Stuttgart fan I've been bringing to home games this season. He asks my:- Why are there different groups singing in different places?
    I couldn't make the Wankerers game due to family reasons but it was so satisfying to see on the box the Bay filled with passionate fans, united, singing for our team. This also for the Rnd 1 sCCuM game. May it continue from here on.
    Take it from an original Rowdie: strength in numbers.
    (Paging Capt Obvious) This is from someone who travelled to games in Sh!tney when at times there was just 4 of us...at Edensor Pk ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    The splinter groups is something that has puzzled me...and also a young German Stuttgart fan I've been bringing to home games this season. He asks my:- Why are there different groups singing in different places?
    I couldn't make the Wankerers game due to family reasons but it was so satisfying to see on the box the Bay filled with passionate fans, united, singing for our team. This also for the Rnd 1 sCCuM game. May it continue from here on.
    Take it from an original Rowdie: strength in numbers.
    (Paging Capt Obvious) This is from someone who travelled to games in Sh!tney when at times there was just 4 of us...at Edensor Pk ffs!
    Newys blue collar (includes "middle class") boys dont like taking orders after work hours. Im my boss after 5 so jam that mega...imo

remember we used to change the words... New ca stle chant became you assholes.... not even sure who we were aiming at but anywho sounded legit ay Buddha
    Last edited by hawk; 27-12-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Fun times in bay 1 last night.

Nice to see the return of a few songs that haven't been done in a while eg ale ah oh where the boys from Newcastle.

Still without drums being allowed its hard to get songs lasting more then 3 or 4 runs.