Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22/23 ALM - MD6 - City v Jets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    We really miss a quality number 10 like Penha. Put Penha in that team today and I think we win the game.

Much improved performance this week and we were unlucky to lose. Two defensive blunders that we couldn't make up for, but that's classic Jets. They way we play we have to score 2 or 3 goals a game to win, because we're almost nailed on to give away a goal a game.

Surely Hoff can't start again. Not in defence anyway. His best is well behind him. Hopefully McGarry and Jenkinson are back in next week.

I thought Weier's interview after the game was great. Sure he made a massive error, but his head didn't drop and made some top drawer saves after it. Still a much better option than Duncan.

We really lack depth coming off the bench. We need another attacking player. Other than Sotirio we have zero options off the bench to change the game
    With an error last week and an error today are we getting to the point where we need to drop Weier??

Can't be far away

And to claim Sotirio is an option of the bench is laughable

He shouldn't be playing at this level

It's a giant contest between Hoffman Jurman Ingham Sotirio and Burhagier who is the biggest pile of steaming crap in our squad

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    With an error last week and an error today are we getting to the point where we need to drop Weier??

Can't be far away

It's a giant contest between Hoffman Jurman Ingham Sotirio and Burhagier who is the biggest pile of steaming crap in our squad
    I’d rather have Weir making the one mistake a game he’s made then knowing the alternative is Duncan who I never feel confident with even when it’s the most simple save a keeper can make

Sotirio is miles above Buhagair and Ingham who are genuine embarrassments as footballers, Hoff and Jurman are less so bad footballers and more just old ones

Hoff got destroyed by Tilio for 67 minutes, with McGarry sitting on the bench?
    Next time i see Hoff and Grozos in the starting 11 i won't even bother.

I think Ingham had a decent game
    Thurgate not that good, but he had to cover for Grozos.

Piscopo has the Petratos disease. Once he started playing more direct, he was so much better.

Papas is the issue, he brought most of these donkeys to the club. Papas was the only one at the ground who thought Hoff v Tillio was a good match up.

Bloke is a fraud of a coach.

Piscopo has been pretty disappointing so far this season !

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Can't be far away

I think Weier could've done a few things better but I don't think he deserves to be dropped. What do you do if you drop him and Duncan makes a howler next weekend? Go back to Weier?

As far as our current squad goes, Sotirio is an option off the bench. How good an option he is is a different debate but he's all we've got. I think he's looked alright when he comes on. I think he's created some decent chances every time he's played. But your reaction proves my point, we need more options. What we've got isn't enough. I don't think Sotirio and Buhagiar are good enough to be our staring wingers

What we really need is an owner. Our problems start there and they have for years. And years and years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Papas is the issue, he brought most of these donkeys to the club. Papas was the only one at the ground who thought Hoff v Tillio was a good match up.

Bloke is a fraud of a coach.
    Its starting to feel that way but is it?

Our defence is piss. Our intensity is missing.