Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 NPL Mens

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Hopefully it gets reported and the so called fan is outed for good
    lol
    super smart mob these guys are!
    considering most of their new superstar players, and coaches are ethnic of some sort.

Weekend predictions

Magic 2 - 2 Olympic
    Azzurri 2 - 1 Maitland
    Edgey 1 - 1 Weston
    Valo 3 - 2 Cooks Hill
    NL 1 - 3 Jaffas
    Lakes 2 - 3 Rosebuds

Magic 2-1 Olympic
    Azzurri 1-2 Maitland
    Edgy 2-0 Weston
    Valentine 3-1 Cooks Hill
    New Lambton 0-4 Lambton
    Lakes 1-3 Adamstown

Magic 3-2 Olympic
    Azzurri 2-1 Maitland
    Edgy 2-3 Weston
    Valentine 3-2 Cooks Hill
    New Lambton 1-4 Lambton
    Lakes 2-4 Adamstown

Have heard Dave Rosewarne is not continuing as Adamstown coach next season -been a real tough few years for club and coach, who will be the main contenders for the role? ( not one I?d say many coaches would want with promotion & relegation now a real threat??

Quote Originally Posted by Mad with football View Post
    Have heard Dave Rosewarne is not continuing as Adamstown coach next season -been a real tough few years for club and coach, who will be the main contenders for the role? ( not one I?d say many coaches would want with promotion & relegation now a real threat??
    Decent footprint created from scratch. If there is an increased but still modest budget survival is probably something that a good football program can create with a view to staying up. Reality is they have 4 or 5 clubs to be better than. The top 5 or 6 just spend more to get more.

Todays Results
    Lakes 3 Adamstown 1
    Weston2 Edgy 1
    Maitland 2 Azzurri 1
    Magic 3 Olympic 1
    Last edited by 2285; 04-06-2023 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2285 View Post
    Todays Results
    Lakes 3 Adamstown 1
    Weston2 Edgy 1
    Maitland 2 Azzurri 1
    Magic 3 Olympic 1
    Maitland pen was half a metre outside the box 🤷*♂️

Thoughts on Azzurri goal while Keeper setting up wall? No whistle blown…

Maitland pen was half a metre outside the box ��*♂️

Thoughts on Azzurri goal while Keeper setting up wall? No whistle blown?
    Yeah, it seemed the ref was ready to go for the Azzurri goal. Hard to hear exactly what was said on bartv. The Maitland penalty decision looked to be clear outside of the box. Entertaining game nonetheless. I think these two teams will play in the Grand Final.

The ref asked the player standing on the ball to move several times, when he moved he waved play on, fair goal I?d say but I can understand the resent from Maitland

The ref asked the player standing on the ball to move several times, when he moved he waved play on, fair goal I?d say but I can understand the resent from Maitland
    End of the day I’ll be diplomatic and respect your view
    it’s only r14… was a very competitive game played by 2 decent sides .. ladder has turned over last month and becoming very interesting…Azzurri 1 game in hand on Weston fighting for top 2 spot ,shaping as a very competitive comp

End of the day I’ll be diplomatic and respect your view
    it’s only r14… was a very competitive game played by 2 decent sides .. ladder has turned over last month and becoming very interesting…Azzurri 1 game in hand on Weston fighting for top 2 spot ,shaping as a very competitive comp
    Azzurri have lakes, Adamstown and Cooks hill next 3 games, could decide a lot if they win all 3

I feel Charlestown is missing some real goal scoring punch...Weston has been a big surprise

Surprising to hear nothing come of the Olympic head coach calling the new Magic keeper a "f*****g terrorist" at the end of the game on the weekend. Happened in front of lots of people as they are walking off the pitch. Picked up clear as day on the BarTV footage.
    Poor behaviour and horrible choice of words from someone who well and truly should know better than that.
    Total disrespect to an international player in our league that barely speaks a word of English.

1:54:20 for those of you playing at home. A shame the graphic cuts out the camera footage only a few seconds before..
    https://www.bartvsports.com.au/footb...astle-olympic/
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Surprising to hear nothing come of the Olympic head coach calling the new Magic keeper a "f*****g terrorist" at the end of the game on the weekend. Happened in front of lots of people as they are walking off the pitch. Picked up clear as day on the BarTV footage.
    Poor behaviour and horrible choice of words from someone who well and truly should know better than that.
    Total disrespect to an international player in our league that barely speaks a word of English.

1:54:20 for those of you playing at home. A shame the graphic cuts out the camera footage only a few seconds before..
    https://www.bartvsports.com.au/footb...astle-olympic/
    Probably just a heat of the moment thing, that happens in sport, I would worry to much about it, don?t go making mountains out of mole hills

Typical behaviour from Magic though

Probably just a heat of the moment thing, that happens in sport, I would worry to much about it, don?t go making mountains out of mole hills
    Normal, acceptable behaviour to call a dark skinned kid a terrorist? Dinosaur behaviour.
    It's football, not s***er!!

You can't be serious. The effing wannabe part, yeah ok maybe that's heat of the moment stuff - but surely you can see that the terrorist line is bang out of order??