Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Can confirm that true to form the Cats have no new signings to mention since we decided to build a club 30km away from anywhere

On a different note what did people get their regos down to??

Lofty you don’t need to answer as I know from previous seasons that you pay regos and some on top……

Azzurri v Croatia today in 2 grades
    Res 1145
    1sts 230
    Tarro Park

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Azzurri v Croatia today in 2 grades
    Res 1145
    1sts 230
    Tarro Park
    Trials and some teams haven’t started preseason. Makes a long season. What was the score. Assuming it was Hamilton Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Trials and some teams haven’t started preseason. Makes a long season. What was the score. Assuming it was Hamilton Azzurri
    Sure does, too early imo.
    1sts 4-1 Croatia
    Res 2-0 Croatia

Sure does, too early imo.
    1sts 4-1 Croatia
    Res 2-0 Croatia
    They aren’t playing for sheep stations. What other ZPL teams are Croatia playing. Good to see them play the Suns or Dudley and give a good indication as to where they are in terms of pushing for promotion

They aren’t playing for sheep stations. What other ZPL teams are Croatia playing. Good to see them play the Suns or Dudley and give a good indication as to where they are in terms of pushing for promotion
    Both Suns and Dudley.

Both Suns and Dudley.
    Both will be good hit outs for all teams involved

Croatia only lost 1-0 to Wbay in the ffa cup last year. Warners were one of the stronger sides in last years ZPL competition so I can’t imagine Croatia are too far off being able to handle themselves if they make the step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Croatia only lost 1-0 to Wbay in the ffa cup last year. Warners were one of the stronger sides in last years ZPL competition so I can’t imagine Croatia are too far off being able to handle themselves if they make the step up.
    Money talks $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    The gk was the difference that day had a top match should of been atleast 3 plus, was beaten by a screamer they were under the pump from the get go and really only had a few chances late in the game I suspect they are a much better squad now after a season together though so should be up for it providing they havn't lost anyone and picked up a few additions

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    The gk was the difference that day had a top match should of been atleast 3 plus, was beaten by a screamer they were under the pump from the get go and really only had a few chances late in the game I suspect they are a much better squad now after a season together though so should be up for it providing they havn't lost anyone and picked up a few additions
    Is there a world where Croatia can jump into ZPL in the first few games of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Is there a world where Croatia can jump into ZPL in the first few games of the season?
    Croatia could not even win ZL3 and everyone wants them in ZPL

Don’t upset Jardel again. Remember this is ZPL thread not ZPL1 hahahaha

Don’t upset Jardel again. Remember this is ZPL thread not ZPL1 hahahaha
    correct

If anyone wants other zone league threads opened, feel free to create them and I will approve them ASAP.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    correct
    Back on topic of ZPL teams. How's Evans Park looking so far Jardel?
    Jaliens gives me the horn

If anyone is keen for a hit of football or kebapi, the Suns and Magic seniors & juniors are hosting Maso Cup this weekend.

This is the biggest Maso Cup as far as particiaption goes with 17 clubs from across Australia here for the weekend including the likes of Rockdale Suns, Preston Lions, Altona Magic. Games will be played Friday night at Magic park and then Saturday on Myer Park, Adamtown oval and the fields between across two opens mens divisions, under 20's, over 35's and womens comps.
    Sunday is finals day with the games being held at Adamstown oval and some on Myer.

No cover charge at any of the venues, plenty of food and drink for those interested!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...06101011221497
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    If anyone is keen for a hit of football or kebapi, the Suns and Magic seniors & juniors are hosting Maso Cup this weekend.

This is the biggest Maso Cup as far as particiaption goes with 17 clubs from across Australia here for the weekend including the likes of Rockdale Suns, Preston Lions, Altona Magic. Games will be played Friday night at Magic park and then Saturday on Myer Park, Adamtown oval and the fields between across two opens mens divisions, under 20's, over 35's and womens comps.
    Sunday is finals day with the games being held at Adamstown oval and some on Myer.

No cover charge at any of the venues, plenty of food and drink for those interested!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...06101011221497

Who won bud?
    Hearing there was a nasty injury to one of your boys, hoping he is able to play this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Who won bud?
    Hearing there was a nasty injury to one of your boys, hoping he is able to play this season.
    We lost the final in our division to Rockdale.

Yeah, unfortunately one of our first grade boys broke both arms. Going up for a header he was colided into and broke both bones in his right forearm and then when landing put out his left arm and broke that above his wrist. Horrible thing to happen and hopefully a speedy recovery for him.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    We lost the final in our division to Rockdale.

Yeah, unfortunately one of our first grade boys broke both arms. Going up for a header he was colided into and broke both bones in his right forearm and then when landing put out his left arm and broke that above his wrist. Horrible thing to happen and hopefully a speedy recovery for him.
    I heard that I was 2 broken arms but it was from a mate of a mate so found it hard to imagine. Hope the bloke is ok and you get him back at some stage