Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Great effort by the Croats against what is probably the strongest club in the ZPL.

I saw Azzurri lost 4-0 to….Azzurri but was it the ZPL or the ZL1 team who got the win?
    Dudley missing quite a few from first grade, settle tiger

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Both teams were missing players but anyway can only play what’s in front of you on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I saw the second half and the word a few is generous I would of said Dudley were missing 6-8

Croatia looked flat. But that will happen if you play half a season in trials already. But they went alright against Dudley’s almost reserve grade

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    ZL1 got up
    you can count azzurri out of the finals again this year

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Great effort by the Croats against what is probably the strongest club in the ZPL.

I saw Azzurri lost 4-0 to….Azzurri but was it the ZPL or the ZL1 team who got the win?
    Calm down. Croatia 🇭🇷 weren’t anywhere near it.
    Chasing shadows for most of the game

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I saw the second half and the word a few is generous I would of said Dudley were missing 6-8

Croatia looked flat. But that will happen if you play half a season in trials already. But they went alright against Dudley’s almost reserve grade
    hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Calm down. Croatia 🇭🇷 weren’t anywhere near it.
    Chasing shadows for most of the game
    Next time put your glasses on.

Sorry you do the talking on the pitch,
    Don’t think I’ve heard more foul language that come from the croatia
    Shed at half time

Shed at half time
    Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah
    You need to get out more then

Shed at half time
    I think you hit a nerve. If you weren’t chasing shadows why the blow up. Cause they were doing so well

I think you hit a nerve. If you weren’t chasing shadows why the blow up. Cause they were doing so well
    Ask the coach why.

Ask the coach why.
    I think Magician hit the nail on the head. The won’t need to do any fitness at training. They got it in today chasing Dudley around the park.
    They will need to worry about Azzurri again this year going off their result today

Ventured out to watch this yesterday after hearing all the hype on Croatia. What a let down - Croatia were rubbish in all respects. For a club who do their talking on the pitch, their football was awful. Just a lot guys who argued with each other and whinged the whole game. Although chasing shadows against I'm hearing what was largely a Dudley second side, that must have been frustrating for them.

VK - from what I saw yesterday, just reinforces your comments on not paying players. No way you could be paying anyone based on what they dished up. And what's the go with those warm up singlets and doof doof music 😲 😂. Really embarrassing stuff - you've got to be able to dish up a bit on the park before you carry on like that.

A post about a result and you blokes turn it into a club bashathon, unreal hahahahah

Shed at half time
    All coach’s use foul language, but when it’s an ethic club doing it, it’s not right, but no mention of the Dudley spectator howling racial abuse towards us, that’s fine. Just wow.

Entitled to your opinion but when it is so blatantly agenda driven we need to have some perspective so neutrals can see the other side from Croatia's view.
    Firstly apparently Dudley had four regulars out, it definitely wasn't a "second side". Croatia had two regular first team players out, one player was making his first start for the club so considering these factors plus Dudley being touted as the favourite to take out ZPL a 1-0 loss...and a penalty at that....is a decent result. Second half Croatia actually had more chances and the Dudley keeper was the busier of the two so this notion of "chasing shadows" is complete BS.
    As for the comment about the warm-up singlets and doof doof music who bloody cares. Why is it embarrassing? Yeah can't do something different in Newy hey. Next you'll be bagging out the club because they sell chevapi at games.
    The small-town small-minded mentality strikes again!
    At the end of the day it's still just a trial game.
    Make your judgement on the team half a dozen games into the season proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    Entitled to your opinion but when it is so blatantly agenda driven we need to have some perspective so neutrals can see the other side from Croatia's view.
    Firstly apparently Dudley had four regulars out, it definitely wasn't a "second side". Croatia had two regular first team players out, one player was making his first start for the club so considering these factors plus Dudley being touted as the favourite to take out ZPL a 1-0 loss...and a penalty at that....is a decent result. Second half Croatia actually had more chances and the Dudley keeper was the busier of the two so this notion of "chasing shadows" is complete BS.
    As for the comment about the warm-up singlets and doof doof music who bloody cares. Why is it embarrassing? Yeah can't do something different in Newy hey. Next you'll be bagging out the club because they sell chevapi at games.
    The small-town small-minded mentality strikes again!
    Make your judgement on the team half a dozen games into the season proper.
    I think you will find Prawnhead and Magician are neutrals as they have nothing to do with Dudley so that shoots down your theory of an agenda.
    Suns have been doing Chevapi for ages and it’s a fans favourite so you ain’t inventing the wheel mate.

And if it makes you feel better thinking it was 4 you tell yourself that.
    It will be a 2 horse race in ZL1 this year will be interesting

I think you will find Prawnhead and Magician are neutrals as they have nothing to do with Dudley so that shoots down your theory of an agenda.
    Suns have been doing Chevapi for ages and it’s a fans favourite so you ain’t inventing the wheel mate.

And if it makes you feel better thinking it was 4 you tell yourself that.
    It will be a 2 horse race in ZL1 this year will be interesting
    Yeah whatever blah blah blah.
    Defending your mates now because I've called out their BS agenda, it's irrelevant whether they've got anything to do with Dudley or not.

BTW the really embarrassing thing about yesterday was that 3 grades played yesterday and they couldn't even have a canteen open to serve basic refreshments and snacks for the players and supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    Seems like it meant a bit more to you and your little buddies here if this is how you're reacting.

Just accept that we fielded a mixed team yesterday and there was still a gulf in quality between the two sides. It's nothing to be ashamed about.

Quote Originally Posted by jandysardine View Post
    you can count azzurri out of the finals again this year
    Bold statement so early on