Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    has something changed, Croatia is in ZL1 not the ZPL so lets keep discussions where they should be,
    They probably misread it. Thinking it was 2024 Zone Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I hear the reserve grade coach thought he could do a better job. I think Cardiff are in for a tough year
    Didn’t that coach get them to a grand final?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Why did Davo leave and who is the new coach
    craig foster and Ben Edwards are the new coaches.

Not much more to say except Davo is not coaching, no details other than that.

cheers

Azzurri have a new coach, not sure about incoming players or outgoing.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Azzurri have a new coach, not sure about incoming players or outgoing.
    So Cardiff, Azzurri, Mayfield have new coaches. Any others. Any clubs with any notable signings. I see some clubs have started pre season and have trials coming up in Jan. Once teams trial and blokes turn up then we will know

So Cardiff, Azzurri, Mayfield have new coaches. Any others. Any clubs with any notable signings. I see some clubs have started pre season and have trials coming up in Jan. Once teams trial and blokes turn up then we will know
    The thistles will be strong,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    The thistles will be strong,
    What are you hearing Forever

They're always strong, plus having won a GF it'll attract players knowing they can play for a successful team
    Jaliens gives me the horn

What are you hearing Forever
    Swan brother, Kyle Hodges, Matt Tull to name a couple

Azzurri FC 2012

+ Dom Bizzarri & Rene Ferg
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    + Dom Bizzarri & Rene Ferg
    If those 5 arrive that would be interesting

If those 5 arrive that would be interesting
    I'm mates with Dom, Rene and Kyle - those three are playing. Don't know Tully or Swanny boys that well, but the others have said they are also. I'd be surprised if they aren't all there. Reags there next year.
    Wilso definitely making a positive impact at the club. They'll be tough to knock off.

I'm mates with Dom, Rene and Kyle - those three are playing. Don't know Tully or Swanny boys that well, but the others have said they are also. I'd be surprised if they aren't all there. Reags there next year.
    Wilso definitely making a positive impact at the club. They'll be tough to knock off.
    Everyone likes to throw shade at the Suns for paying players. It would be intriguing to know the amount of cheddar outlaid on that line up.

Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Everyone likes to throw shade at the Suns for paying players. It would be intriguing to know the amount of cheddar outlaid on that line up.
    So Dudley have recruited well, should win with that squad. Minmi will be sneaky I believe, especially going to that shithole to play.

Can’t see the cats being strong at all, hard to attract players and we’rent up to ZPL last year. They should swap with Croatia this year get it over and done with.

Bring on the season

A solid bit of mail Lofty, but from the rumours I’ve heard you’re a bit off the cheddar. All 5 will be at Dudley next year, but only 1 playing in the ZPL team. The other 4 signed for the all conquering 2022 Dudley Friday night o/35 G grade side. The underage bloke pick’s himself in the ZPL side.

Reags was going to come this year, but the Club wasn’t able to obtain a legitimate birth certificate. All involved agreed it was best he stayed at Azzurri for 1 more year of cheddar.

2023 should be a good year.

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    A solid bit of mail Lofty, but from the rumours I’ve heard you’re a bit off the cheddar. All 5 will be at Dudley next year, but only 1 playing in the ZPL team. The other 4 signed for the all conquering 2022 Dudley Friday night o/35 G grade side. The underage bloke pick’s himself in the ZPL side.

Reags was going to come this year, but the Club wasn’t able to obtain a legitimate birth certificate. All involved agreed it was best he stayed at Azzurri for 1 more year of cheddar.

2023 should be a good year.
    Well the boys themselves must be telling me porkies.. Rumours are when you get a bit of hearsay from someone else, but when it comes from the horses mouth, I tend to believe it.
    And that's what I said, Reags staying at Azzurri this year, swapping for black and white next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    So Dudley have recruited well, should win with that squad. Minmi will be sneaky I believe, especially going to that shithole to play.

Can’t see the cats being strong at all, hard to attract players and we’rent up to ZPL last year. They should swap with Croatia this year get it over and done with.

Bring on the season
    Dudley haven’t even started preseason so let’s wait to see who actually turns up. What makes you think that Minmi will be sneaky they would need a strong recruitment to challenge the top half.
    Also tough assessment of the Cats last year who beat the Suns and finished the same as the Swans.
    I think the hard part of ZPL is the first year if you survive that first year your in a better position to strengthen and stay up

Well the boys themselves must be telling me porkies.. Rumours are when you get a bit of hearsay from someone else, but when it comes from the horses mouth, I tend to believe it.
    And that's what I said, Reags staying at Azzurri this year, swapping for black and white next year.
    Lofty is 100% right here by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Lofty is 100% right here by the way.
    I get the impression Prawnhead was throwing you all a line with his Dudley over 35s comment and it looked like he definitely got a few bites.

Those are some quality additions to what was already the best team in the competition though. Dudley definitely early season favourites in my opinion.