Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    Yeah whatever blah blah blah.
    Defending your mates now because I've called out their BS agenda, it's irrelevant whether they've got anything to do with Dudley or not.

BTW the really embarrassing thing about yesterday was that 3 grades played yesterday and they couldn't even have a canteen open to serve basic refreshments and snacks for the players and supporters.
    Yep I'm a neutral, just came to see for myself what all the hype was about 😂😂. I actually just made it in time for kick off as was on way to your home ground at Bero but a mate rang and said Dudley had offered to change to their ground for footballs sake 😂.

Looked like a bit of construction/development on facilities going on at Dudley so that and the late change of venue may have had something to do with canteen. I'd rather a decent pitch than a pie in preseason though.

Embarrassing? - where is your home ground again? 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Yep I'm a neutral, just came to see for myself what all the hype was about 😂😂. I actually just made it in time for kick off as was on way to your home ground at Bero but a mate rang and said Dudley had offered to change to their ground for footballs sake 😂.

Looked like a bit of construction/development on facilities going on at Dudley so that and the late change of venue may have had something to do with canteen. I'd rather a decent pitch than a pie in preseason though.

Embarrassing? - where is your home ground again? 😂😂
    LOL "late change of venue". The decision to play at Dudley was made on Monday the 27th!!!
    How many days does a club need to organise a few drinks in the fridge, some snacks and a couple volunteers? Anyone I've made my point and I'm not going to dwell on it so move on from yesterday.

Isn’t it funny when the Croatian mob complain about anyone hating them. If anyone goes to their games you’ll notice how disgusting the supporters are, especially in their actions, language and intent to harm anyone. Death threats, bottles thrown at players are just the start. Disgusting, think their king shit. Check yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Comeonmate View Post
    Isn’t it funny when the Croatian mob complain about anyone hating them. If anyone goes to their games you’ll notice how disgusting the supporters are, especially in their actions, language and intent to harm anyone. Death threats, bottles thrown at players are just the start. Disgusting, think they’re king shit. Check yourself
    Now you are flat out lying and talking absolute shit!

Isn’t it funny when the Croatian mob complain about anyone hating them. If anyone goes to their games you’ll notice how disgusting the supporters are, especially in their actions, language and intent to harm anyone. Death threats, bottles thrown at players are just the start. Disgusting, think their king shit. Check yourself
    Moderators this is totally out of order!!!!
    You can't make accusations like this and spread innuendo based on ethnicity.
    Absolutely disgraceful.

Seriously this is totally out of order, suggesting we give death threats and so on.
    We can handle good old banter, but this is totally out of order and unacceptable on all levels.

[QUOTE=Luka Boban;266214]Moderators this is totally out of order!!!!
    Absolutely disgraceful.[/

You boys aren't the sharpest of tools either. His accusation may be false and shite, but how is it based on ethnicity? You are known as Newcastle Croatia are you not? He is simply referring to your club. If he said Cardiff or Dudley mob, would that be based on ethnicity too?
    Last edited by prawnhead; 05-03-2023 at 04:28 PM.

Listen to these hysterical freaks carryon like bitches.

Kind of sounds like the type of behaviour old mate was complaining about.

Moderators this is totally out of order!!!!
    Absolutely disgraceful.
    A mate of mine played your boys in a trial game last season and was intentionally studded in the chest by one of your defenders after he went to the ground and won a penalty. He then had to come off injured. The guy never apologised. In this same match, the Croatia coach was heard yelling things out like "break his legs" and "smash him".

In a trial game

Was that racism or were your boys just acting like grubs as per usual?

I was 100% against us playing you guys in a trial this weekend simply because of the behaviour I've seen in the past. I'm sure others feel the same way.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah

This is has all gone to another level of grubbiness now. Started off as a bit of banter about paying players, now today accusations aimed at the spectators, players and coaches. If this is what The Forum is about than it's a sad reflection on everyone involved who has allowed this type of behaviour to be tolerated. Good riddance!

Last I checked Newcastle Croatia (so I don’t offend anyone) was in ZL1, has that changed? or should they take all this meaningless chat and go to their own thread ……..
    That way the people actually playing ZPL can get back to some quality chat!

Quote Originally Posted by WWFC25 View Post
    Last I checked Newcastle Croatia (so I don’t offend anyone) was in ZL1, has that changed? or should they take all this meaningless chat and go to their own thread ……..
    That way the people actually playing ZPL can get back to some quality chat!
    Spot on. They had a crack and came up short. They only been back one season. Croatia and Azzurri will be a 2 horse race in ZL1.

Any ZPL teams play this weekend apart from Azzurri and Dudley

This is has all gone to another level of grubbiness now. Started off as a bit of banter about paying players, now today accusations aimed at the spectators, players and coaches. If this is what The Forum is about than it's a sad reflection on everyone involved who has allowed this type of behaviour to be tolerated. Good riddance!
    Kitchen heat, then pull the ethnicity card. See ya ✌️ hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Spot on. They had a crack and came up short. They only been back one season. Croatia and Azzurri will be a 2 horse race in ZL1.

Cats vs Mayfield
    Both teams didn’t look full strength in either grade but good match fitness as we get closer to the start of the season.
    Res 4-2 Mayfield
    1st 4-0 Mayfield

Thanks to Mayfield for getting the trial with us on short notice

The azzurri ZPL vs ZPL1 wasn't a fair reflection on either 3 sides.. fair few fellas played in all 3 grades.

Crabs will be a force again this year in ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    We had a good hit out yesterday against a Port Macquarie team at Speers Point

Quote Originally Posted by UniMen View Post
    We had a good hit out yesterday against a Port Macquarie team at Speers Point
    What did the score end up

Suns finally had our first trial game yesertday against Minmi.

Firsts Suns 6-2
    Res Minmi 3-2
    Thirds Suns 1-0

Thanks to the Minmi guys for hosting!
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    And what's the go with those warm up singlets.
    Cringe central