Uni 0-3 Dudley
    Mini 1-1 Swansea
    Suns 1-3 Olympic
    Warners Bay 3-1 Westlakes

Minmi VS Swansea

Thirds 1-3
    Ressies 1-3
    Firsts 2-3

Congrats to Azzurri on the win today, but can anyone from the club confirm what is going on?

Plenty of talk of the coach getting sacked but still showing up (and posting the scores this week).

Anyone from Azzurri care to set the record straight?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    Congrats to Azzurri on the win today, but can anyone from the club confirm what is going on?

Plenty of talk of the coach getting sacked but still showing up (and posting the scores this week).

Anyone from Azzurri care to set the record straight?
    I'm not from Azzurri, but he told me he got sent off last week v Cardiff?

Suns v Olympic
    Firsts 2-1
    Ressies 4-1
    Thirds 1-0
    It's football, not s***er!!

Went out to see Westlakes vs Warners Bay as a neutral fan today.

4-1 full time. Westlakes denied a stone cold penalty then conceded 2 soft goals (one should have been disallowed for handball)

Somehow ended up 4-0 down at half time after creating multiple chances in the first 10 minutes.

Game ended in controversy with a westlakes lower grade player and Warners Bay?s #10 having a go at each other with Warners Bay?s #10 calling him a fat autistic **** after a couple of heckles from the Westlakes player.

Warners Bay then tried to blame the westlakes player for the heckles and saying he started it. Very short memories from those lads with their ressies players going to the WPL game last year after their grand final win heckling Women at their game. When someone from Westlakes mentioned that game their coaching staff got very defensive.

Westlakes somewhat unlucky on the day to not pick up a point. Also the field was barely playable down one flank and absolute mud pit.

Warners Bay vs Westlakes
    3rds 2-2
    Res 3-1
    First 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    Went out to see Westlakes vs Warners Bay as a neutral fan today.

4-1 full time. Westlakes denied a stone cold penalty then conceded 2 soft goals (one should have been disallowed for handball)

Somehow ended up 4-0 down at half time after creating multiple chances in the first 10 minutes.

Game ended in controversy with a westlakes lower grade player and Warners Bay?s #10 having a go at each other with Warners Bay?s #10 calling him a fat autistic **** after a couple of heckles from the Westlakes player.

Warners Bay then tried to blame the westlakes player for the heckles and saying he started it. Very short memories from those lads with their ressies players going to the WPL game last year after their grand final win heckling Women at their game. When someone from Westlakes mentioned that game their coaching staff got very defensive.

Westlakes somewhat unlucky on the day to not pick up a point. Also the field was barely playable down one flank and absolute mud pit.
    a neutral fan
    Hello to you as well.

Can we get a definition check on Neutral ??????

Perhaps the neutral WB fans can give us their side of the story.

I don't know the identity of Undertaker but I don't believe they are a part of Westlakes.

A Warner's Bay official told us they don't condone the actions of that player and will be dealing with it. I don't see any positives in dredging into the particulars of what happened, I don't think it necessarily needs to be aired out in this forum.

Football wise we felt a little hard done by with some of the decisions, but end of the day WB took chances and we didn't - the scoreline is hard to argue against. On to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I don't see any positives in dredging into the particulars of what happened, I don't think it necessarily needs to be aired out in this forum.
    Wrong. This forum is the place for controversial goings on. Mainly why peeps being checking on here.

A response from a neutral W/bay supporter here.

Another forum post that the educated have picked up on being misinformed and uneducated.
    Yes a player retorted to a heckle,yes it was dealt with,yes the crowd were dealt with and yes both parties(clubs)have parts to play in it.obviously more here than just ?one quote? however wbay did not ?blame? one particular player nor action.
    As for the shade being thrown for last year I believe your apples and oranges analogy here fits as not only untrue but not even close to comparable to the weekend.
    Apologies for our ?unplayable? surface on the weekend we simply could not stop the rain from coming after 2:30
    We will endeavour to do a better rain dance before next Sunday.
    Macca- great response and best of luck for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthemiddle View Post
    A response from a neutral W/bay supporter here.

Another forum post that the educated have picked up on being misinformed and uneducated.
    Yes a player retorted to a heckle,yes it was dealt with,yes the crowd were dealt with and yes both parties(clubs)have parts to play in it.obviously more here than just ?one quote? however wbay did not ?blame? one particular player nor action.
    As for the shade being thrown for last year I believe your apples and oranges analogy here fits as not only untrue but not even close to comparable to the weekend.
    Apologies for our ?unplayable? surface on the weekend we simply could not stop the rain from coming after 2:30
    We will endeavour to do a better rain dance before next Sunday.
    Macca- great response and best of luck for the rest of the year.
    Unplayable is a bit much. It was decent deck to play on for Thirds and Ressies and a bit of ice skating in Firsts just made it that bit more interesting.

Perhaps our Thirds and Ressies rain dance was that bit better so they could play in the dry!

Macca is right it was a game of chances and Warners Bay took theirs. Credit to the W Bay goalkeeper as well, made a couple of outstanding saves to keep us from getting into the game.

The battle for 3rd to 5th continues to be a nail biter.

Quote Originally Posted by AwayDay Views View Post
    Can we get a definition check on Neutral ??????
    according to undertaker, neutral means former player who is still mates with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Perhaps the neutral WB fans can give us their side of the story.
    In fairness, 4-1 probably flattered WB. No doubt the win was deserved, but yeah closer than 4-1 might suggest. No way was it a ?stone cold penalty? in my opinion, but ain?t that the beauty of opinions

Swansea 3-0 Uni. Big game. The Swans will be looking to close the gap to those above with Kotara and Mayfield playing each other this week.
    Cardiff 1-2 Olympic
    Westlakes 1-2 Dudley
    Suns 2-0 Minmi
    Warners Bay 3-1 Azzurri
    Kotara 3-2 Mayfield. Should be a belter. Plenty on the line here.
    It's football, not s***er!!