Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Cringe central
    Sorry Croatia, I have to agree the singlets are embarrassing. You would have to be getting paid to wear them.

Never have I read so much dribble in this forum. Seriously time to move on.
    Nothing against Croatia, good to see them having a crack. Pre season is pre season. But surely that's enough in this thread with the weekends game behind us.

We haven't seen changes within ZPL like this, since ever really. Three new additions with Olympic, Minmi and Uni coming up. Longer season now with 22 rounds and 5 game finals series.
    Seems like quite a bit of player turnover at most clubs. Dudley is probably the only club we have really heard about as far as their squad goes with most being retained and adding some quality experienced boys to mix with the young boys they had.

Literally haven't heard much about any other clubs apart from some difficulties in getting players together.

Suns playing Westlakes in three grades this Saturday.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Nothing against Croatia, good to see them having a crack. Pre season is pre season. But surely that's enough in this thread with the weekends game behind us.

We haven't seen changes within ZPL like this, since ever really. Three new additions with Olympic, Minmi and Uni coming up. Longer season now with 22 rounds and 5 game finals series.
    Seems like quite a bit of player turnover at most clubs. Dudley is probably the only club we have really heard about as far as their squad goes with most being retained and adding some quality experienced boys to mix with the young boys they had.

Literally haven't heard much about any other clubs apart from some difficulties in getting players together.

Hopefully you boys aren’t too tired from the massive amount of travel to put on a good show

Quote Originally Posted by WWFC25 View Post
    Hopefully you boys aren’t too tired from the massive amount of travel to put on a good show
    Lake Mac jetlag is a thing!
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post

I agree haha

Clubs not doing much social media in pre season, hopefully that improves once competition begins.

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    I agree haha

Clubs not doing much social media in pre season, hopefully that improves once competition begins.
    You better jump on the ZL1 teams

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    You better jump on the ZL1 teams
    They are even worse. Just overall in general we need more from all zone teams.

They are even worse. Just overall in general we need more from all zone teams.
    Why do we need more social media posts from zone league teams? Most people just want to have a kick about and don't give a shit about their clubs social media presence.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Why do we need more social media posts from zone league teams? Most people just want to have a kick about and don't give a shit about their clubs social media presence.
    I’d say even more so during trials

[QUOTE=gtg;266278]Why do we need more social media posts from zone league teams? Most people just want to have a kick about and don't give a shit about their clubs social media presence.[/QUOTE

How about promoting zone football or the game in general. Keep supporters in the loop with club activities. Encouraging more people to attend games, advertisement for sponsors etc

Just promoting the community clubs in general.

Not everyone has all day to that stuff, as someone who’s job it is to run social media account I appreciate that its time consuming and difficult for the average person if they want to do it well, at this level who gives a toss if a club is or isn’t doing it.

At the end of the day people doing this stuff are just volunteers and social media isn’t everyones expertise and it falls a bit lower on the priority list for the small team of volunteers at most clubs rightly so

Some interesting matchups round 1-
    Will Dudley put 5 on struggling Cardiff?
    Uni v Kotara will give a good indication.
    Warners bay could potentially put minmi in their place.

Bring on the season lots of unknowns this year

[QUOTE=VelkiKurac;266280]
    Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Why do we need more social media posts from zone league teams? Most people just want to have a kick about and don't give a shit about their clubs social media presence.[/QUOTE

How about promoting zone football or the game in general. Keep supporters in the loop with club activities. Encouraging more people to attend games, advertisement for sponsors etc

Just promoting the community clubs in general.
    I agree it's good, Azzurri started it some years ago. Minmi and now Croatia. Are all the guys you guys at Croatia announcing First Graders?

[QUOTE=riverboy;266323]

I agree it's good, Azzurri started it some years ago. Minmi and now Croatia. Are all the guys you guys at Croatia announcing First Graders?
    Most will play 1s at some stage I would assume.

[QUOTE=VelkiKurac;266324]
    Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post

If the 2 blokes from Cardiff they announced the other week play first grade they might struggle to win the comp

[QUOTE=VelkiKurac;266324]
    Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post

I'm not sure that clubs need to announce every signing? If their not first graders it's not really worth mentioning Imp.

[QUOTE=riverboy;266326]

I'm not sure that clubs need to announce every signing? If their not first graders it's not really worth mentioning Imp.
    I think the Cardiff guys were for the people on here bagging them about the way they went about it

You blokes forgetting this is ZPL thread lol

You blokes forgetting this is ZPL thread lol
    They only want to follow that rule when Croatia is discussed.