Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1300

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Just bought a cevapi and it was ordinary. Just like firsts will be today. Lofty ain?t gonna recover from what the panthers do to the suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
    Just bought a cevapi and it was ordinary. Just like firsts will be today. Lofty ain?t gonna recover from what the panthers do to the suns.
    Suns 2-0 at half time. A walk in the park for them. Look like scoring Everytime they go up the other end
    Warnersbay are awful

that's Calamity Jane status for the 2nd
    cant.write.that.shit.

It wasn?t really an impressive game for either side, but Suns deserved winners, both on the day and during this 2023 campaign.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Ban yourself from the forum for the next 48 hours and enjoy celebrating a successful season with your club. No need for the Dutch courage bud. Congratulations.

Absolute screamer for the Suns first goal from mercurial CB Kev Davidson. That’s a goal well worthy of a Grand Final, and it looks every bit as good on BarTV as it did live.
    Congrats to Suns - they deserved it.
    Kotara spoiled the party for them with a win in ressies to deny a clean sweep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Ban yourself from the forum for the next 48 hours and enjoy celebrating a successful season with your club. No need for the Dutch courage bud. Congratulations.
    Dutch courage? All I did was reply to a very boring comment from another poster who again felt the need to single me out. Never do I post about other clubs misfortunes or bag out other clubs which is unlike a few of the keyboard warriors in here.

It was a fantastic weekend of football and a massive effort from everyone involved at the Suns to put on such a top weekend. The first time an event like that has been put on to host all grand finals at the one facility. The work from all our volunteers to put on the weekend was huge. The main pitch was in brilliant condition over the two days, just unfortunately couldn't have the second pitch the same due to the traffic on there.
    The behaviour from everyone over the weekend was great and no incidents to report which is awesome considering there would have been close to 3,000 over the two days.

Congratulations to all clubs on another great ZPL season, especially Dudley who were so consistent across the three grades all year. Unfortunately for them, they'd be disappointed that didn't continue through to September, but a top season still.
    Well done to Warners Bay on getting to the last day of the season also and to Kotara for their win to stop a near perfect day for us. Super proud of our club for the season, it was very special to have all three grades there on grand final day.

Thoroughly looking forward to the offseason now! Excited to see what comes in season 2024!

It was a very well run day so credit must go to your club Lofty and congratulations on winning 2 of the 3 games.

I thought the main game wasn’t exactly a classic but grand finals very rarely are in all fairness. The opening goal was worthy of winning any big match though. Suns deserved the win and I don’t think got quite enough credit just how strong and ruthless they were especially in the 2nd half of the season.

As for Warners Bay I can see why they don’t lose too many games. They are very workmanlike and defend quite well. I think if they are to take the next step though and win a major trophy they need to introduce or develop a little more polish especially in the final third. Congratulations to them on a great season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Suns deserved the win and I don’t think got quite enough credit just how strong and ruthless they were especially in the 2nd half of the season.
    Preach it brother. They’re just relentless. They may have been a shade unlucky in ressies too, in what was a very even match.
    Considering last year’s captain out for the bulk of the season, Aden P out for a while injured, A Tserapas out for a fe games injured then away, it’s an impressive season. All the talk early was about Dudley and rightly so, but minor premiers and GF winners with I think only one loss all season…that’s a super season.

Re the ground, Suns did exceptionally well with what they had to work with. I hope the club cashed in, as there was no shortage of fans there both days.

Congrats to the Suns and Magic for the two days. Still don?t like the idea of two games at once next to each other. Hopefully NF wake up to themselves for future finals.

Hearing Cardiff are safe for 2024. With Azzurri ZL1 not able to go up Northern don?t want Suns V Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    Hearing Cardiff are safe for 2024. With Azzurri ZL1 not able to go up Northern don?t want Suns V Croatia
    If true cue the carry on from Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    If true cue the carry on from Croatia
    They came second. Have nothing to carry on about. Need to earn promotion for a change

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    They came second. Have nothing to carry on about. Need to earn promotion for a change
    Haven?t you heard they are Croatia why should that apply to them they can afford it and beat everyone just ask them

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Does this idea of earning promotion even really apply until the new rules and pyramid begins?
    Didn?t see anyone state Uni didn?t earn promotion after they finished 6th last year.

Either way as a neutral I wouldn?t mind seeing them go up and let?s see them put their money where their mouth is.

Don?t tell me you wouldn?t want to see how they go against the likes of Suns and Dudley?s coz I would.

The people from Suns and Dudley don't want that to happen because then they will be shown up and will be forced to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    The people from Suns and Dudley don't want that to happen because then they will be shown up and will be forced to shut up
    That is where you?re wrong. The top ZPL clubs would like them up to make a stronger comp. They just need to earn it like others had to

But also others haven't had to in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You seem to know more about the Suns than people at the club by the sounds of it.

No issues with Croatia or any other club coming to ZPL. This year we saw Olympic, Minmi and Uni come up. There were no complaints then and there won't be with whatever decision is made.
    There's inevitably going to be plenty of movement next year and the following one would assume with the restructure. All of those decisions are out of our hands as clubs, we will play whoever is in the comp.
    Plenty of clubs have been promoted without finishing first. If Croatia do next season, I highly doubt they will be the last.