Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
Based on what evidence?
Just because they are able to attract quality players doesn't necessarily mean it's all to do with money.
You get a good vibe and a real football culture happening at a club with a good nucleus of quality players and a driven administration, it's like a snowball affect where you get more quality players wanting to come over to the club.
Listen, buddy. It's obvious to us all that you only made an account here to come and defend your club which is OK but you need to at least catch up on the assumed knowledge of the forum. Myself, along with others here, know people who have been offered thousands of $ to go to Newcastle Croatia. So unless multiple different players are all lying coincidentally about the same thing, you guys pay players.

I'm not trying to cast aspersions here either as I have come to believe paying your players or their rego isn't something to be embarrassed about but a fact is a fact.

Anyways back on topic: Lofty how is your player who hurt his arms? That has to be the most unlucky outcome of going up for a header that I have ever heard of.