Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    Based on what evidence?
    Just because they are able to attract quality players doesn't necessarily mean it's all to do with money.
    You get a good vibe and a real football culture happening at a club with a good nucleus of quality players and a driven administration, it's like a snowball affect where you get more quality players wanting to come over to the club.
    Listen, buddy. It's obvious to us all that you only made an account here to come and defend your club which is OK but you need to at least catch up on the assumed knowledge of the forum. Myself, along with others here, know people who have been offered thousands of $ to go to Newcastle Croatia. So unless multiple different players are all lying coincidentally about the same thing, you guys pay players.

I'm not trying to cast aspersions here either as I have come to believe paying your players or their rego isn't something to be embarrassed about but a fact is a fact.

Anyways back on topic: Lofty how is your player who hurt his arms? That has to be the most unlucky outcome of going up for a header that I have ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Listen, buddy. It's obvious to us all that you only made an account here to come and defend your club which is OK but you need to at least catch up on the assumed knowledge of the forum. Myself, along with others here, know people who have been offered thousands of $ to go to Newcastle Croatia. So unless multiple different players are all lying coincidentally about the same thing, you guys pay players.

I'm not trying to cast aspersions here either as I have come to believe paying your players or their rego isn't something to be embarrassed about but a fact is a fact.

Anyways back on topic: Lofty how is your player who hurt his arms? That has to be the most unlucky outcome of going up for a header that I have ever heard of.
    Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
    So hand on heart Croatia don’t pay players or pay rego’s. Be mindful most blokes on here know players at your club

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    So hand on heart Croatia don’t pay players or pay rego’s. Be mindful most blokes on here know players at your club
    100% pay some Regos for 1s but deffo not all and that’s it.

I assume most clubs pay some Regos.

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    100% pay some Regos for 1s but deffo not all and that’s it.

I assume most clubs pay some Regos.
    I would suggest most in ZPL do.

Banned
    Hearing Azzurri have high aspirations for the season. Would be surprised if they don’t win it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryWand1 View Post
    Hearing Azzurri have high aspirations for the season. Would be surprised if they don’t win it.
    Prepare to be surprised then

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Prepare to be surprised then
    😂😂

Banned
    Laugh all you want gents, I’m just telling you clowns how it is

If think every team has big aspirations this time of year. Reality is someone has to finish first and someone will finish last. Everyone else will finish somewhere in between.

I’ll play along. Who have Azzurri picked up that will see them beat the 4 teams that finished ahead of them last year. Because all the talk is those sides have gotten stronger

Well WTF has happened, go away for a 4-day golf binge and farkkk

So let me address the issues raised.

Yes we have lost some players, all clubs go through this once in a while, due to many reasons, AA is a big factor this year (we now have 2 AA sides mainly made up of ex ZPL players from over the years gone) plus a couple of players have gone back into higher grades.

ZPL side didn't cancel 2 games, the other was ZL2(had one training session under their belt, so cancelled.
    ZPL cancelled the Croats as we had only 2 ourselves and the players added might be a bit much, Tuesday back up Sunday, so we dumped that one.

Thanks for all the concerns folks but we will be right, plans are in place and shit loads behind the scenes are happening.

12-1 or whatever is not a great look, Suns beat us by 5 with a full squad.
    I have said many a time before, no excuses from us for Sunday's result, we just weren't ready on the day.

cheers

and yes this is a ZPL thread hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post

A big LOL to the "assumed knowledge of the forum". Only confirms that the old Chinese whispers that this town thrives on are alive and well.
    We've had players turn up to training from NL1 and ZPL clubs wanting to trial because they have heard 1) good reports about the club through mates.
    2) there is a strong nucleus of quality players already here.
    I suppose it's much easier to push this myth that oh they're paying the players rather than acknowledge that hey the club must be doing something right!

Let's be real here. It's pretty obvious that Croatia are offering more kebapi to new players.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    A big LOL to the "assumed knowledge of the forum". Only confirms that the old Chinese whispers that this town thrives on are alive and well.
    We've had players turn up to training from NL1 and ZPL clubs wanting to trial because they have heard 1) good reports about the club through mates.
    2) there is a strong nucleus of quality players already here.
    I suppose it's much easier to push this myth that oh they're paying the players rather than acknowledge that hey the club must be doing something right!
    If you have NL1 players coming down and expecting to dominate the ZPL they are in for a shock. And unless those ZPL players are the best ones from Dudley, Suns, Warners Bay or Mayfield I’m not sure what is giving you so much confidence that you will be ‘surprised’ if Azzurri don’t win the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Let's be real here. It's pretty obvious that Croatia are offering more kebapi to new players.
    Hahhahaha

Are we really chest beating about who is best 3rd div club?

my badge is way better man!

FFA cup draw seemed generous to ZPL sides in round 1 that could make some interesting NL1v ZPL games in round 2

How’s Macca doing, Lofty?
    Nasty injury(s)