Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1300

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    If they play like that that will get spanked
    2 howlers for 2 goals
    Warnesbay didn?t even try and play
    Hoof it long for scraps
    Dudley score there easy chances they are 3-0 and game over . But I guess if you don?t score you don?t win. Yeah I have my Dudley glasses on 🥴. Suns will win with ease .
    Well the Suns were always going to go into the GF as clear favourites whoever they faced and the last few recent matchups have shown Dudley dont have what it takes to beat them so its good that a different team will actually get a crack at it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Well the Suns were always going to go into the GF as clear favourites whoever they faced and the last few recent matchups have shown Dudley dont have what it takes to beat them so its good that a different team will actually get a crack at it now.
    The same team the suns beat comfortably 4-0 and 3-1 lol. You really sound like you have heaps of knowledge 🥴

The same team the suns beat comfortably 4-0 and 3-1 lol. You really sound like you have heaps of knowledge ��
    And since that time I think Warners may have lost just the one game while Dudley have been beaten by Suns & Warners twice each in the same period. The two inform teams of the competition will play off for the big prize on Sunday the way it should be.

Recent results prove once again that trying to buy the league does not work. Dudley are picking up the pieces after a capitulation over the last 5 rounds.

The Suns are on an almighty run. You would be a brave man to bet against them.

Fair play to Warners Bay to put themselves in this position and best of luck.

Dudley choked, no other way to put it.

Dudley
    Kotara
    Bay

2 goal keeping howlers in 2 weeks for Dudley. Rumours floating around on the hill with the old boys is they may have a replacement lined up

Who are you hacker?

Didn?t happen today in firsts . Dudley will be kicking themselves how they missed so many.
    Suns will be cheering .
    Suns 4-0 easily
    Missed so many? I can only recall one clear cut chance which drew a great save from the WB keeper. Other than that they never looked like scoring. WB had two chances and took them both.
    The football all round was a bore fest. I know it was hot, but I expected way better from both teams but it just didn?t happen.
    Disappointing end to a good year for the Thistles. They?d have been keen for another GF v Suns, but the footballing gods have declined.

Good luck to all teams next week. Suns with teams in all grades and at home must be rapt.

Suns cannot lose. Dont even need to show up. Hearing the rakija kegs are already setup on the table.

There you go Wbay now you have a chance.

Dudley
    Kotara
    Bay.
    Thoughts of everyone in Newcastle.
    It can happen and will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthemiddle View Post
    Dudley
    Kotara
    Bay.
    Thoughts of everyone in Newcastle.
    It can happen and will happen.
    Suns have to be good for 1 win, with 3 in the GF they must be doing something right. With Myer Park looking the way it is, they could be on their way to NL1 and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Suns have to be good for 1 win, with 3 in the GF they must be doing something right. With Myer Park looking the way it is, they could be on their way to NL1 and beyond.
    I think you will find they have zero interest going to NL1

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I think you will find they have zero interest going to NL1
    Can't beat the ZPL. I think Saturday and Sunday will show how great these Zone Leagues are. Plenty of proudly supported local clubs, it's going to be a great couple of days and brilliant way to end the season no matter the results. The weather forecast is looking favourable, so hopefully we see plenty down there!
    It's football, not s***er!!

They wouldn't want a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Can't beat the ZPL. I think Saturday and Sunday will show how great these Zone Leagues are. Plenty of proudly supported local clubs, it's going to be a great couple of days and brilliant way to end the season no matter the results. The weather forecast is looking favourable, so hopefully we see plenty down there!
    What time will the canteen be open on Saturday for ZL1? I will require a hearty meal to fill myself up before I load up on beer for the day

3 grades in 3 home grand finals. Sunday must undoubtedly be shaping up to be the biggest day in the history of Newcastle Suns.

However I?m sure all 3 opponents will be very keen to rain on their parade. Looking forward to making the trek across to Meyer for a great day of footy.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    What time will the canteen be open on Saturday for ZL1? I will require a hearty meal to fill myself up before I load up on beer for the day
    BBQ will be fired up by 9am.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Hows Myers Park holding up after todays matches? Good luck to all teams taking part tomorrow

Should be a good day tomorrow. Ground looked good today.
    I?m tipping

Dudley
    Kotara
    Suns

Suns to many weapons in 1st