Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Banned
    Hearing there is some tension amongst the Dudley players at the moment. Just curious if this is due to the recent loss, or too many egos in the team. Either way dont be surprised if they struggle this season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I'd rather shit talk Croatia instead of a 14 year old keeper at Southy that's being chased by NPL.

Kotara v Dudley Australia Cup on Tuesday should be a good watch.

Westlakes v Mayfield Tuesday night also.
    And the dh starts up.

First, the talk of the young lad was fine.

Second, so you like to ST? Whats it like playing for the arrogant grub club? You being an inner grub wouldnt even realize.

Now waiting for the gold chained worm farm to pile in crying outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaI Marking View Post
    Hearing there is some tension amongst the Dudley players at the moment. Just curious if this is due to the recent loss, or too many egos in the team. Either way dont be surprised if they struggle this season
    Keep fishing

I heard this kid is currently apart of the TSP despite not being at an NPL club not sure how true that is however

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    And the dh starts up.

Second, so you like to ST? Whats it like playing for the arrogant grub club? You being an inner grub wouldnt even realize.

Haha what?? I’m just saying that talk is completely irrelevant to this thread as is Croatia. Calm your farm. You are one strange human.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    And the dh starts up.

Wtf?
    Where’d all this come from? Bizarre

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Kotara v Dudley on Tuesday night will be a good match, especially in view of the recent result.
    The 7.30pm start is very sociable and the weather looks promising. Time to grab the camping chairs and stubby holders and head to Nesbitt Park. Training be damned

Quote Originally Posted by ZLWB View Post
    Wtf?
    Where’d all this come from? Bizarre

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Kotara v Dudley on Tuesday night will be a good match, especially in view of the recent result.
    The 7.30pm start is very sociable and the weather looks promising. Time to grab the camping chairs and stubby holders and head to Nesbitt Park. Training be damned
    Haha very bizarre. He’s just that type I think.

Yeah should be a good game! A shame that most others will be training otherwise would have headed over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZLWB View Post
    Wtf?
    Where?d all this come from? Bizarre

Taking all reports into account, I think Dudley will struggle in this game. Think them and suns lack depth and could be in for a long year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaI Marking View Post
    Taking all reports into account, I think Dudley will struggle in this game. Think them and suns lack depth and could be in for a long year.
    Just to clarify this peanut isn?t me. Clever play on wording by Zona?i? (Uppercase ?I?) Marking. Even had me second guessing my own sanity when I first saw this post but please don?t get annoyed or offended at my account from any posts made by this imposter.

For the record I predicted Dudley & Suns to run 1st & 2nd in the early season predictions and I stand by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Just to clarify this peanut isn?t me. Clever play on wording by Zona?i? (Uppercase ?I?) Marking. Even had me second guessing my own sanity when I first saw this post but please don?t get annoyed or offended at my account from any posts made by this imposter.

For the record I predicted Dudley & Suns to run 1st & 2nd in the early season predictions and I stand by that.
    Also I?ve got no idea why my apostrophes are showing up as question marks so sorry about that.

It's just a random with too much time on their hands. They've made two posts to suggest that Dudley, Suns and Croatia will struggle this year.

This place would be so much better across the board if people didn't hide who they were or at the very least, which club they were associated with. I realise the beauty of a forum is anonymity, but there are some fair dinkum idiots on here that love the idea of hiding behind a screen and keyboard.

Would like the idea of being able to put your club logo in your profile picture..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    It's just a random with too much time on their hands. They've made two posts to suggest that Dudley, Suns and Croatia will struggle this year.

This place would be so much better across the board if people didn't hide who they were or at the very least, which club they were associated with. I realise the beauty of a forum is anonymity, but there are some fair dinkum idiots on here that love the idea of hiding behind a screen and keyboard.

Would like the idea of being able to put your club logo in your profile picture..
    Just a fan of the beautiful game (soccer) Lopty.

Any score updates for the heavy weight ZPL Australia Cup tie tonight?

I wonder if the numbskulls who tip Dudley 5-0 week in week out actually venture to watch them play.
    At the half way mark in Australia Cup, Kotara making them look mediocre again.

Westlakes vs Mayfield
    1s 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Any score updates for the heavy weight ZPL Australia Cup tie tonight?
    4.1 kotara

Guess Dudley were missing more players for the cup game tonight? 🤥

Quote Originally Posted by Kye Fauchon View Post
    Hearing rumours that there is a bit of tension amongst the Dudley players. Curious as to whether this is after the recent loss, or just too many egos. Either way don?t be surprised if they struggle this season
    They struggled last night

Quote Originally Posted by Left right out View Post
    Guess Dudley were missing more players for the cup game tonight? 🤥
    No they just played quite poor. All the names were out there. The kotara kids made em look old to be fair

Score predictions for this weekend?

Hoping people have returned to Earth after Easter and left the 6-0 Dudley predictions in outer space where they belong.

I'll start it off...

Olympic 3-1 Uni
    Minmi 2-2 Westlakes
    Kotara 3-0 Cardiff
    Azzurri 2-0 Swansea
    Warners Bay 1-4 Suns
    Dudley 3-1 Mayfield