Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1300

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Suns coloured glasses on here. Innocuous and least malice challenge of the day? Those comments suggest you don't think it even warranted a yellow.

He went studs up to win the ball after losing it, missed the ball and his studs collected the Dudley player half way up the back of his lower leg. To suggest he just tried to get his foot behind the ball and just stood on the back of Dudley players ankle is rubbish. There's a photo on the Dudley boys chat showing the stud marks half way up the players calf.

I agree it may not have been a straight red, but to suggest it was innocuous is incorrect. He's obviously not that sort of player we all know that, but with the mistimed studs up challenge, he put himself in that position and the refs eye, and as we all know that?s football.
    Never said it wasn’t a yellow. A yellow is the most it should have been. All that I’ve been clear about is that it was not a red which we both agree on, along with what seems everyone else I’ve spoken to.

And I’ve seen the photo and that hasn’t changed my opinion. So yeah, yellow card but a red card no? And a red card knowing it makes someone miss a grand final? No. We all play this game for fun, nobody deserves to have that opportunity taken away from them in a circumstance like that.
    At the end of the day there was worse challenges in that game that were given yellows and rightly so. The fact this one challenge was given a red does not sit well with me whatsoever. That’s my opinion with Suns glasses or not. I can show you the messages received from multiple Dudley players and coaches that all said it wasn’t deserving of a red if you’d like too.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendWarrior View Post
    1sts 1-0 Panthers from a defender having his pocket picked at the death
    2nds 2-0 Suns with the second coming late as the Panthers pushed
    3rda 2-1 Panthers late winner in this one as well
    Decent day out for Warners Bay then especially playing at home. Should be a few cracking fixtures next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Never said it wasn?t a yellow. A yellow is the most it should have been. All that I?ve been clear about is that it was not a red which we both agree on, along with what seems everyone else I?ve spoken to.

And I?ve seen the photo and that hasn?t changed my opinion. So yeah, yellow card but a red card no? And a red card knowing it makes someone miss a grand final? No. We all play this game for fun, nobody deserves to have that opportunity taken away from them in a circumstance like that.
    At the end of the day there was worse challenges in that game that were given yellows and rightly so. The fact this one challenge was given a red does not sit well with me whatsoever. That?s my opinion with Suns glasses or not. I can show you the messages received from multiple Dudley players and coaches that all said it wasn?t deserving of a red if you?d like too.
    Thanks for your input Mrs Polozzi 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Thanks for your input Mrs Polozzi ��
    Back to your cave you dinosaur. My god you are one boring human.

Never said it wasn?t a yellow. A yellow is the most it should have been. All that I?ve been clear about is that it was not a red which we both agree on, along with what seems everyone else I?ve spoken to.

And I?ve seen the photo and that hasn?t changed my opinion. So yeah, yellow card but a red card no? And a red card knowing it makes someone miss a grand final? No. We all play this game for fun, nobody deserves to have that opportunity taken away from them in a circumstance like that.
    At the end of the day there was worse challenges in that game that were given yellows and rightly so. The fact this one challenge was given a red does not sit well with me whatsoever. That?s my opinion with Suns glasses or not. I can show you the messages received from multiple Dudley players and coaches that all said it wasn?t deserving of a red if you?d like too.
    I?d like to see those messages from multiple Dudley players and coaches 😂

Back to your cave you dinosaur. My god you are one boring human.
    😂😂 got him

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    I?d like to see those messages from multiple Dudley players and coaches ��
    I think what a lot of people outside of Dudley and Suns don’t realise is that the playing group on both sides have quite a few mates between them. Many have played together over the years. Most of the animosity comes from outside the fence.
    The two clubs have been the strongest two clubs for years and play hard, but there’s certainly no bad blood on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    ���� got him
    You got nothing. You are ancient. Past your bedtime.

You got nothing. You are ancient. Past your bedtime.
    You?re eating to much parrot seed, starting to repeat yourself

Didn?t see the game so can?t really comment on the challenge but sounds like a fair few people (including those not involved with the Suns) agree that this wasn?t a red card. Will the association or referees reverse the decision to allow one of the more influential players in the competition to play the Grand Final? Would be a much different game without him.

Lofty if someone tackled you like that you'd be crying so much you would piss yourself and would probably press charges. He deserves a minimum of two games on the sidelines.

Ok after all that, lets look at this weekend and what every one thinks.
    My predictions:

Thirds, Warners Bay vs Suns 0-1
    Res, Dudley vs Suns 2-0
    Firsts, Dudley vs Warner Bay 3-0

Supposed to be a 30 degree day too....

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Lofty if someone tackled you like that you'd be crying so much you would piss yourself and would probably press charges. He deserves a minimum of two games on the sidelines.
    The common ground here is that most agree it?s a shame this player will be on the sidelines for the GF. I?m not sure what avenues can be explored to reverse that.
    I thought it was a red and others thought it was a yellow. That?s football in a nutshell.
    Bring on next week.
    Pretty uninspiring clash at John St yesterday. WB advance, but not a lot to take out of the game.

Is that a photo of the damage to the Dudley players leg?

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlay2022 View Post
    Is that a photo of the damage to the Dudley players leg?
    That's my leg following a yellow card challenge at Dudley.

I realise it's an open forum, but what I've been discussing is not related to me, so I don't see the need for the personal attacks to swing around to me from gtg.

Quote Originally Posted by ZLWB View Post
    The common ground here is that most agree it?s a shame this player will be on the sidelines for the GF. I?m not sure what avenues can be explored to reverse that.
    I thought it was a red and others thought it was a yellow. That?s football in a nutshell.
    Bring on next week.
    Pretty uninspiring clash at John St yesterday. WB advance, but not a lot to take out of the game.
    As someone that saw both games over the weekend. What are you thinking the outcome this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    As someone that saw both games over the weekend. What are you thinking the outcome this weekend
    Got a coin? It’s 1-1 at Lydon this season.
    If both teams play like they did on the weekend Dudley should shade them. Depends who turns up
    Yes I know that’s a cop out

Quote Originally Posted by ZLWB View Post
    Got a coin? It’s 1-1 at Lydon this season.
    If both teams play like they did on the weekend Dudley should shade them. Depends who turns up
    Yes I know that’s a cop out
    Should be a cracking game. I think Dudley edge it at home (although WB did them at home last month), but I'm sure WB will be well up for it.
    With the weather forecast at 30 degrees that could have a bit of an impact on the games this weekend.

That's my leg following a yellow card challenge at Dudley.

I realise it's an open forum, but what I've been discussing is not related to me, so I don't see the need for the personal attacks to swing around to me from gtg.
    But it?s ok for you to personally attack someone, short memory mate, unbelievable,