Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 466

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Both Suns and Dudley.
    Both will be good hit outs for all teams involved

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    They aren’t playing for sheep stations. What other ZPL teams are Croatia playing. Good to see them play the Suns or Dudley and give a good indication as to where they are in terms of pushing for promotion
    Croatia only lost 1-0 to Wbay in the ffa cup last year. Warners were one of the stronger sides in last years ZPL competition so I can’t imagine Croatia are too far off being able to handle themselves if they make the step up.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Croatia only lost 1-0 to Wbay in the ffa cup last year. Warners were one of the stronger sides in last years ZPL competition so I canít imagine Croatia are too far off being able to handle themselves if they make the step up.
    Money talks $$$

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adamstown
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Croatia only lost 1-0 to Wbay in the ffa cup last year. Warners were one of the stronger sides in last years ZPL competition so I canít imagine Croatia are too far off being able to handle themselves if they make the step up.
    The gk was the difference that day had a top match should of been atleast 3 plus, was beaten by a screamer they were under the pump from the get go and really only had a few chances late in the game I suspect they are a much better squad now after a season together though so should be up for it providing they havn't lost anyone and picked up a few additions

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    The gk was the difference that day had a top match should of been atleast 3 plus, was beaten by a screamer they were under the pump from the get go and really only had a few chances late in the game I suspect they are a much better squad now after a season together though so should be up for it providing they havn't lost anyone and picked up a few additions
    Is there a world where Croatia can jump into ZPL in the first few games of the season?

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Thyra 7
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    Is there a world where Croatia can jump into ZPL in the first few games of the season?
    Croatia could not even win ZL3 and everyone wants them in ZPL

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    183
    Donít upset Jardel again. Remember this is ZPL thread not ZPL1 hahahaha

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Don’t upset Jardel again. Remember this is ZPL thread not ZPL1 hahahaha
    correct

  9. #109
    Moderator Aegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Valentine
    Posts
    1,257
    If anyone wants other zone league threads opened, feel free to create them and I will approve them ASAP.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

    "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

  10. #110
    Senior Member Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    correct
    Back on topic of ZPL teams. How's Evans Park looking so far Jardel?
    Jaliens gives me the horn

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    739
    If anyone is keen for a hit of football or kebapi, the Suns and Magic seniors & juniors are hosting Maso Cup this weekend.

    This is the biggest Maso Cup as far as particiaption goes with 17 clubs from across Australia here for the weekend including the likes of Rockdale Suns, Preston Lions, Altona Magic. Games will be played Friday night at Magic park and then Saturday on Myer Park, Adamtown oval and the fields between across two opens mens divisions, under 20's, over 35's and womens comps.
    Sunday is finals day with the games being held at Adamstown oval and some on Myer.

    No cover charge at any of the venues, plenty of food and drink for those interested!

    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...06101011221497
    It's football, not s***er!!

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    If anyone is keen for a hit of football or kebapi, the Suns and Magic seniors & juniors are hosting Maso Cup this weekend.

    This is the biggest Maso Cup as far as particiaption goes with 17 clubs from across Australia here for the weekend including the likes of Rockdale Suns, Preston Lions, Altona Magic. Games will be played Friday night at Magic park and then Saturday on Myer Park, Adamtown oval and the fields between across two opens mens divisions, under 20's, over 35's and womens comps.
    Sunday is finals day with the games being held at Adamstown oval and some on Myer.

    No cover charge at any of the venues, plenty of food and drink for those interested!

    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...06101011221497

    Who won bud?
    Hearing there was a nasty injury to one of your boys, hoping he is able to play this season.

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Who won bud?
    Hearing there was a nasty injury to one of your boys, hoping he is able to play this season.
    We lost the final in our division to Rockdale.

    Yeah, unfortunately one of our first grade boys broke both arms. Going up for a header he was colided into and broke both bones in his right forearm and then when landing put out his left arm and broke that above his wrist. Horrible thing to happen and hopefully a speedy recovery for him.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    We lost the final in our division to Rockdale.

    Yeah, unfortunately one of our first grade boys broke both arms. Going up for a header he was colided into and broke both bones in his right forearm and then when landing put out his left arm and broke that above his wrist. Horrible thing to happen and hopefully a speedy recovery for him.
    I heard that I was 2 broken arms but it was from a mate of a mate so found it hard to imagine. Hope the bloke is ok and you get him back at some stage

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I heard that I was 2 broken arms but it was from a mate of a mate so found it hard to imagine. Hope the bloke is ok and you get him back at some stage
    Yeah I can imagine it would have been hard to believe without seeing what happened. Certainly some rotten luck.
    It's football, not s***er!!

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Yeah I can imagine it would have been hard to believe without seeing what happened. Certainly some rotten luck.
    Rotten luck doesnít sum it up. All the best to him. Well done to the Suns and Magic on the Maso cup great to see so many clubs from around the country in town

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I'm mates with Dom, Rene and Kyle - those three are playing. Don't know Tully or Swanny boys that well, but the others have said they are also. I'd be surprised if they aren't all there. Reags there next year.
    Wilso definitely making a positive impact at the club. They'll be tough to knock off.
    Rene has signed with Charlestown

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Rene has signed with Charlestown
    Donít think he was ever leaving

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    183
    Whatís doing over at Cardiff? Heard they are struggling and pulled out of 2 trials.

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Whatís doing over at Cardiff? Heard they are struggling and pulled out of 2 trials.
    Maybe they are discovering that the Reggies coach may not have been a better option than Davo. Davo could always draw players

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •