Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: supporters player voting Rd1

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    No

Are you seriously saying that RyGriff contributed nothing because a few outstanding performances garnered all the votes? Perspective thanks.
    that's it. while i didn't think he had a good game by any means, in the scheme of things he didn't deserve the same amount of votes as kanta. his contributions flew completely under the radar by recieving no votes. hence the d'apuzz award.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    No

Are you seriously saying that RyGriff contributed nothing because a few outstanding performances garnered all the votes? Perspective thanks.
    Outstanding performances V Adelaide were few and far between. it wasn't hard to pick the 3-2-1 that game.This week V Sydney it was actually a challenge to dish them out Goody Jobe Heskey were very close in my thoughts to getting in there and getting my votes but i couldn't go past Grifflet Zads and Tiago.

Gfirfflets contribution V Adelaide was poor in my eyes. I expect much more from him. Obviously he is not gonna dine out in style like he did Saturday every week but he should be putting in performances closer to Joel rather than Adam.

Despite our abject poor showing V Adelaide not 1 person could find a vote for him. Says something when the Calibre of his teammates performances was also below par yet he couldn't muster a single vote

To be fair he was pretty much invisible all game in round 1. For the majority of the game i actually forgot he was playing. I would be happy just to forget this match completely and hope that we continue to improve from our round 2 performance as fitness and team chemistry increases

see? pretty much invisible, didn't stick out as good in a poor or good team, people forgot he was playing.

sounds like d'apuzz to me.

also i'll add a (d) to the list of why it's the d'apuzzo award - being that d'apuzz nearly always played every game for us and in full, hence why i will only give the award to the player(s) who were not subbed off or on .
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    see? pretty much invisible, didn't stick out as good in a poor or good team, people forgot he was playing.

sounds like d'apuzz to me.

also i'll add a (d) to the list of why it's the d'apuzzo award - being that d'apuzz nearly always played every game for us and in full, hence why i will only give the award to the player(s) who were not subbed off or on .

D'Appuzzo is a good choice for the award.

In the end its a bit of fun guys!!

question requiring feedback: does anyone want me to put the scores of the respective medallists each week so they can see how close/far away first & second were, how many points the best sub got, just like I've done with the last place award?
    OK

Banned
    Wouldn't hurt or take up too much extra effort would it?? If so go ahead