Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: New Ownership 2023

So you still attack me for another persons post, what a sad bunch of losers you all are
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Look, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a different opinion on here. That’s the joy of a forum. Lots of different ideas, discussing the pros and cons of each argument. If the clubs colours are red and blue or gold or E and C or whatever. Everyone has their favourite and their idea about what makes this club and supporters tick. If we go back to red and blue, maybe 2Bobsworth will be the leader of the movement.

We are all adults here.

Both Jeterpool and Furns have done an awful lot over the years for this forum, and most of us are very thankful, appreciative and respect them for their efforts and contribution. Nobody is saying we have to agree with them, but disagree respectfully and acknowledge when facts and actual events are used to counter your argument. Disregarding a response and resorting to childish digs is what irritates people and often causes the ‘cavalry’ and ‘mates’ to come in. Most of us just want a respectful forum to discuss common interests, this club and football in the region, with other people that are passionate.

Anywho, just my 2 cents. Keep the discussions varied, just be respectful.

I’ve been observing the Knights forum over the last year or so (don’t judge me please haha) and the discussion on there is great, it’s respectful, there are differing opinions but I’ve never seen any personal sledges. I’d almost argue reddit is more respectful than this forum sometimes.

So you're saying be respectful to Furns and JP but not me, did you even read the previous posts, your mates were exposed as dickheads

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    So you're saying be respectful to Furns and JP but not me, did you even read the previous posts, your mates were exposed as dickheads
    The best part is that yes, we should be respectful to Furns and JP, but not you because they have earned respect and you haven't. Sorry, but sometimes the truth is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I think it's time for some home truths, I spent 2 years on the wet hill, the boys thought the squadron were total dickheads, not one knew Furns or JP, I then moved to the Western where everyone was in red and blue, not one person knew Furns or JP. They only exist on this forum

When the Jets fold I promise to still be on here and I will talk to 2bobs, Mr Jeterpool, furns (but not phurnz....**** that guy) and will still make ladyboy jokes about the good member.

I love you all.

cheers,
    plague.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    When the Jets fold I promise to still be on here and I will talk to 2bobs, Mr Jeterpool, furns (but not phurnz....**** that guy) and will still make ladyboy jokes about the good member.

I love you all.

cheers,
    plague.
    What about Fernz? That guy rocked.

I think it's time for some home truths, I spent 2 years on the wet hill, the boys thought the squadron were total dickheads, not one knew Furns or JP, I then moved to the Western where everyone was in red and blue, not one person knew Furns or JP. They only exist on this forum
    Post of the year. I am an AI enigma who needs to sack their publicist
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 14-04-2024 at 08:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Just because you or your mates don?t know someone doesn?t mean that you don?t treat them with respect to begin with, that?s just being a decent member of society. Something, unfortunately, our sport lacks.

Still, you come onto a forum, and you?ve been here long enough, you know that Furns and JP are respected, and are surprised that people have a shot at you for abusing people they respect?

Post of the year. I am an AI enigma
    Jeez ChatGPT is getting good.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

I love you all.

cheers,
    plague.
    ChatJP loves Plague and wants him on the podcast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

ChatJP loves Plague and wants him on the podcast
    Ok here's the deal. When the Jets fold, I come on the podcast to organise the wake.

I'll bring the beers.

cheers,
    plague.

the boys thought the squadron were total dickheads
    hard to argue with this assessment

Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Hate to burst your bubble but I never went into anything to promote or big note myself. Whether people knew me or not didn't keep me up at night. Still doesn't.
    Also don't care who did or didnt think the squadron were dickheads. Some of us probably were, at one point or another. Some people posting comments on The Herald articles certainly seemed to think so.
    However its been quite a few years since the Squadron stepped away for the Terrace to take over active support so not sure why any this is relevant anyway?

Anyhoo, any potential new owners don't have long to get their shit together - our season ends in two weeks (depending how the girls go in the finals). Then we can start bitching about colours, kits and Jets-shaped hats again.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    hard to argue with this assessment
    I could quibble about total vs sometimes vs occasionally
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Look, You're probably a nice chap Furns but my problem with you and JP is, you were both on the previous council, why nominate for this one and exclude loyal members from having a spell on the council, there seems to be too many people linked to the actives on the council too. I would like to have seen every nominee have a turn but shitshow shane can't even organise a simple council. The active numbers are so small there should only be one representative, and I do wonder about peoples motives who want to be on every one. Now let F Troop settle down and get back on topic

It?s been a little quiet from Shane lately, its become a little embarrassing to be honest, members should be protesting in some way at Friday?s game, anyone have any thoughts on this or ideas

Shane has underpinned why he never got a full time gig at NRL HQ.

Look, You're probably a nice chap Furns but my problem with you and JP is, you were both on the previous council, why nominate for this one and exclude loyal members from having a spell on the council, there seems to be too many people linked to the actives on the council too. I would like to have seen every nominee have a turn but shitshow shane can't even organise a simple council. The active numbers are so small there should only be one representative, and I do wonder about peoples motives who want to be on every one. Now let F Troop settle down and get back on topic
    Did you apply? Express interest?

Just curious.
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 17-04-2024 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Did you apply? Express interest?
    Sounds like sour grapes to me.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out