Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone League 1

More believable that Azzuri is paying a player's rego than Croatia paying Maj $9k

Name names and put your money where your mouth is. Are they paying players or paying regos? Which one is it? Or do you realise now that you've been played along like a fool.

Fun fact, the Croatia coach is funding Maj's 9k journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    More believable that Azzuri is paying a player's rego than Croatia paying Maj $9k
    Can you actually name this player? No I didn?t think so.

People will believe any silly rumour.
    I do not believe this is the case with your recent absurd rumours about azzuri paying players. Stick to posting about your own club squirt

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Jonathan Mir II View Post
    Can you actually name this player? No I didn?t think so.
    I can but I won't be. Don't get upset that someone is getting their rego paid, and you're having to pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    Are they paying players or paying regos?
    These are the same thing, the club is paying to have a player play for them.

And don't be absurd, no one is going to name players, don't get so salty about it.

I can but I won't be. Don't get upset that someone is getting their rego paid, and you're having to pay it.
    That is sooooo BS.

If you say so

Azzurri, Stockton, Croatia, Bolwarra, Mayfield, New Lambton. Can't confirm the other 4 but since I said most, the statement is correct.
    No one at Bolwarra is being paid. No regos or paid players.

When 2 players have told me, I'll believe them over some random person on the internet.
    The two people who told him:
    Velcro,
    Luke Bobby

What a pathetic attempt by you Daffy Duck

These are the same thing, the club is paying to have a player play for them.

And don't be absurd, no one is going to name players, don't get so salty about it.
    Mate you've got them jumping and crying. You hit the nerve so you are correct.

btw if you can get paid in 3rd 4th 5th div more power to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    Mate you've got them jumping and crying. You hit the nerve so you are correct.

btw if you can get paid in 3rd 4th 5th div more power to ya.

Asking for proof and ridiculing him for acting like a dumb ass now equates to jumping and crying?

Also anyone got the results from the croatia azzurri game today? Surely it would?ve been feisty.

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post
    Asking for proof and ridiculing him for acting like a dumb ass now equates to jumping and crying?

Also anyone got the results from the croatia azzurri game today? Surely it would?ve been feisty.
    2-0 Azzurri in 1sts and 3rds
    1-0 Croatia in Ressies

Azzurri probably should have won by more in both wins.

Not sure where the issues lie with Croatia, they?ve thrown some money around but it?s not giving them the results they want.

Croatia have been doing this since the 80s trying to buy premierships and time and time again they come unstuck

That's your biased opinion but Croatia had their fair number of chances, Azzurri took their two from defensive errors.
    To try to make out as if Azzurri were totally dominant is rubbish.
    The game is about taking your chances when you get them and Azzurri did so good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    Croatia have been doing this since the 80s trying to buy premierships and time and time again they come unstuck
    They won a few titles in their 10 years of existence between 1984 94. How else did they work they way up from 5th Division to 1st Division LOL LOL

Let's hope they can crack 10 years for your sake and break the record then 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    That's your biased opinion but Croatia had their fair number of chances, Azzurri took their two from defensive errors.
    To try to make out as if Azzurri were totally dominant is rubbish.
    The game is about taking your chances when you get them and Azzurri did so good luck to them.
    So I was right?

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    That?s a very good point, it?s in their DNA. The difference however is that the old Croatia actually won their comps and got promoted off their success on the park, the new Croatia pay heaps of money and they get promoted on a technicality.

Hearing Dudley?s left back Nick Phillips has been offered $500 a game at Croatia