Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone League 1

NL vs Norths
    3s 0-2
    2s 0-2
    1s 3-3

Azzurri v Norths 3rd Grade last night at Tarro

3-0 Azzurri. Azzurri scored after about 2-3 minutes and then got a second about 2-3 minutes after HT before a late 3rd goal.

Norths seemed more insistent on trying to fight people and complain about Azzurri stacking than they were about putting the ball in the back of the net.

Stockton v NL
    1st: 2-2
    Res: 1-1
    3rds: 2-0 Stocko

Fresh off being rejected by Jamie Byrnes, seems like Croatia have decided to throw the bank at Johnny Maj.

Fair play to the man, he keeps asking for big coin and clubs keep throwing it at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    Fresh off being rejected by Jamie Byrnes, seems like Croatia have decided to throw the bank at Johnny Maj.

Fair play to the man, he keeps asking for big coin and clubs keep throwing it at him.
    so is this the 9K? how many games will he play 5 or 6 after his suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    so is this the 9K? how many games will he play 5 or 6 after his suspension?
    Yep 9k. If he even plays that many.

LOL you DC's here some rumour off the grapevine about a figure of $9k and straight away assume that it is fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    LOL you DC's here some rumour off the grapevine about a figure of $9k and straight away assume that it is fact.
    It's probably the most embarrassing thing I have seen in local football. The fact that you have to pay the sort of fees to some players so they will play for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    *hear

And it's not a rumour when Maj confirmed it. That makes it a FACT. Coming straight from the Coach's pocket too he informed me. Honestly don't understand why you guys try and deny it when it's been confirmed multiple times that you pay players.

LOL you DC

Whether it be $9K, $1K, or $10, paying for players for 4th Division amateur football is embarrassing 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Comeonmate View Post
    Whether it be $9K, $1K, or $10, paying for players for 4th Division amateur football is embarrassing ������
    Most clubs do it, even when they deny it

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    No, most clubs do not pay in the thousands for a single player in zone league one 😂

Giving a bloke free rego when he is heavily involved with the club and coaches a Jnr side is much different to paying cash and paying players for games.

Since you are clearly in the know, can you inform us all of which of the following clubs pay their players:-

Hamilton Azzurri
    Stockton Sharks
    Norths
    Newcastle Croatia
    South Maitland
    Bolwarra
    Mayfield
    Merewether
    New Lambton
    Wallsend

Quote Originally Posted by AcK0 View Post
    Since you are clearly in the know, can you inform us all of which of the following clubs pay their players:-

Hamilton Azzurri
    Stockton Sharks
    Norths
    Newcastle Croatia
    South Maitland
    Bolwarra
    Mayfield
    Merewether
    New Lambton
    Wallsend
    Azzurri, Stockton, Croatia, Bolwarra, Mayfield, New Lambton. Can't confirm the other 4 but since I said most, the statement is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jessepinkman View Post
    No, most clubs do not pay in the thousands for a single player in zone league one ��
    I responded to comment about paying for players, I never said they pay thousands.

Azzurri, Stockton, Croatia, Bolwarra, Mayfield, New Lambton. Can't confirm the other 4 but since I said most, the statement is correct.
    Azzurri paying players lol. Tell me another joke. They can barely afford to wipe their own ass. Would love to know who you think is being paid there

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    Azzurri paying players lol. Tell me another joke. They can barely afford to wipe their own ass. Would love to know who you think is being paid there
    When 2 players have told me, I'll believe them over some random person on the internet.

When 2 players have told me, I'll believe them over some random person on the internet.
    Didn?t know Azzuri had players reporting to Taffy the Ariel Helwani of Zone league. You are so daft if you think that?s true

Too true, I?m signing for Azzurri next season for $750 a game. Watch out in the golden boot race in ZPL next season