Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone League 1

Just so we?re clear many clubs do NOT pay their players either directly or paying their registration fees.

I?d also like to ask if we can check on the forums resident Newcastle croatia clubmen Velcro, Luke Boban, or Hajduk seeing as though we?ve gone almost three pages without one of them lying about their club

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post
    This doesn?t seem to me like a sustainable way to run a fourth division amateur Newcastle football team.

If croatia don?t win this comp by at least the same margin as Olympic did last year, they should fold the club.
    Olympic were paying the baldilocks defender and the midfielder that had both dropped down from NPL... I guessing there were more but I know for sure about them. not surprising more clubs following their lead to get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendWarrior View Post
    Olympic were paying the baldilocks defender and the midfielder that had both dropped down from NPL... I guessing there were more but I know for sure about them. not surprising more clubs following their lead to get promoted

Any proof? When others make similar claims, they at least back it up with personal conversations they've had with the individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Any proof? When others make similar claims, they at least back it up with personal conversations they've had with the individuals.
    Family friends with blokes who help run NPL, kept them on the books while dropping them down to help push up zl1

Family friends with blokes who help run NPL, kept them on the books while dropping them down to help push up zl1
    Wow what figures are we talking here? Kyle left them to come over to us this year so maybe there was a dispute over the $?

I heard that their Top Goalscorer from last year was getting paid a goal bonus? Cost them quite a bit but also lucky that he was pretty wasteful because he should have scored probably double what he did

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Wow what figures are we talking here? Kyle left them to come over to us this year so maybe there was a dispute over the $?
    Cant say they told me the $ amount and haven't asked about this season... seeing comments on the Redheads new recruits pulling injuries maybe they didnt want to keep paying for an old veteran man

LOL Thought we were supposed to stick to discussions related only to the Thread i.e ZL1 yet here we are discussing NPL and ZPL player payment rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    LOL Thought we were supposed to stick to discussions related only to the Thread i.e ZL1 yet here we are discussing NPL and ZPL player payment rumours.
    The obsession with clubs/paying players is ridiculous. It?s not illegal but the Scooby doo gang seem to think if they get concrete proof it?s going to be a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by United FC View Post
    The obsession with clubs/paying players is ridiculous. It?s not illegal but the Scooby doo gang seem to think if they get concrete proof it?s going to be a game changer.
    i dont reckon anyone is chomping at the bit to report croatia for paying players, but moreso to laugh at these fellas cosplaying real footballers on and off the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Boban View Post
    Nice to see that you guys are still hanging around here. Any score updates or do you only post when you win?

Nice to see that you guys are still hanging around here. Any score updates or do you only post when you win?
    The pettiness in this thread is unreal. Just have a look on their socials if you want to see the results. This ain't a livescores page.

When they post too much, people complain. When they don't post, people complain. It's embarrassing really.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    The pettiness in this thread is unreal. Just have a look on their socials if you want to see the results. This ain't a livescores page.

When they post too much, people complain. When they don't post, people complain. It's embarrassing really.
    Listen here little fella, the Croatia guys are always asking others to post their results and that others should post more on social media so I?m simply returning the favour.

Perhaps you should keep to yourself from now on before you embarrass yourself further, if that is even possible.

Listen here little fella, the Croatia guys are always asking others to post their results and that others should post more on social media so I?m simply returning the favour.

Perhaps you should keep to yourself from now on before you embarrass yourself further, if that is even possible.
    Okay champ, continue on as you were. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Just have a look on their socials if you want to see the results. This ain't a livescores page.
    Its a fair question as I stay away from the facebooks and such. With results being very slow to come up online I rely on clubs posting results here.

Its a fair question as I stay away from the facebooks and such. With results being very slow to come up online I rely on clubs posting results here.
    The guy who runs the "Zone Football" facebook and insta does a brilliant job with all results and tables.

The ZPL clubs have a group chat with a couple of members from each club that post the results for all games once completed. It's worked really well the last couple of seasons.

Well said Lofty.
    Thought this Thread was going to be a bit of friendly banter between clubs but with the main focus on football. One only has to scan through the pages of the past few months to see that it has for the most part been everything but.

Heard Croatia lost 1-0 to Stocko today. Good to see that money spent on players coming in handy

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Jonathan Mir II View Post
    Heard Croatia lost 1-0 to Stocko today. Good to see that money spent on players coming in handy
    wow? Shark attack in Stockton!!! It?s a good thing that Croatia didn?t go up to ZPL it seriously might have folded the club with the weekly floggings by the likes of the suns, Dudley, and warners bay.

heard today that Ricky franks is on a fair bit of coin at Croatia?.. fair play he?s a quality player