Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone League 1

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post
    Just heard that Croats lost 4-1 to azzurri? embarrassing result considering that azzurri barely even train let alone pay their players!
    Azzuri have never trained. And yes 4-1 victory. Croatia in all sorts.

Azzurri played them off the park. Croatia's goal coming off a bobble when Keeper tried to clear it. Bit of a shake up in the league.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post
    Just heard that Croats lost 4-1 to azzurri? embarrassing result considering that azzurri barely even train let alone pay their players!
    wow that?s a massive result. Anyone from croatia willing to comment?

Hearing it was a blood bath at lorn park today

just like to follow up here, I saw the Croatia lineup and there are some seriously good players there except the keeper. What a pelican?!

Quote Originally Posted by Guthorina View Post
    just like to follow up here, I saw the Croatia lineup and there are some seriously good players there except the keeper. What a pelican?!
    It?s because some of them are only there because they are getting paid loads to play

wow that?s a massive result. Anyone from croatia willing to comment?
    Like Budda said, they played us of the park, we were terrible, they came to play, we didn?t show up, simple as that.

Norths vs Phoenix
    3s 2-0
    2s 6-0
    1s 10-0

Can we play a game of what NPL star Croatia will sign this week? Or do they go back to the NEWFM roots? Scotty Pettit scored a stoppage time winner today for Jaffas. Croatia to throw $1000 a game at him?

If it's the same keeper they had last year he is far from a pelican quite the opposite actually. They have some quality players in that team. Suprised with hearing the scoreline

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    If it's the same keeper they had last year he is far from a pelican quite the opposite actually. They have some quality players in that team. Suprised with hearing the scoreline
    Different keeper. Think he has hung up the gloves
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Homer7654 View Post
    Azzuri have never trained. And yes 4-1 victory. Croatia in all sorts.
    Sack the coach

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Different keeper. Think he has hung up the gloves
    Correct, he has hung his gloves up, was our reserve grade goal keeper, first grade keeper out injured, and reserve grade played our fill in keeper.

Lets just go out and say it. Croatia are getting too big for their boots. 20k on players to cop an absolute shalacking
    Last edited by Comeonmate; 23-04-2023 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comeonmate View Post
    Lets just go out and say it. Croatia are getting too big for their boots. 20k on players to cop an absolute shalacking
    Funny how you've posted twice in two months and both times they've been trolling against Newcastle Croatia. Did we upset you or are you one of these losers with multi accounts LOL

Sounds like you have nothing better to do then sit on this forum and wait for someone to post. I just like to call out bullshit when it?s needed. Winning by 1 goal against Bolworra then losing to a side that supposedly never trains and you guys have spent 6 months training, 4 months doing crossfit and spent 20k on players with not much to show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Sack the coach
    Do you want the job Chad ?

Sounds like you have nothing better to do then sit on this forum and wait for someone to post. I just like to call out bullshit when it?s needed. Winning by 1 goal against Bolworra then losing to a side that supposedly never trains and you guys have spent 6 months training, 4 months doing crossfit and spent 20k on players with not much to show.
    its always funny when blokes use the Zone Leagues to cosplay being professional footballers

Plenty of bullshit in your posts.

LOL now we've been training for 6 months and 4 months of crossfit. You speak about calling out bullshit yet what you alledge is complete and utter bullshit.
    Bolwarra is a decent side and we still managed to beat them despite playing 80 minutes with 10 men.
    Yesterday against Azzurri was a disappointing result but getting 3 players injured by half-time certainly didn't help. No excuses though as Azzurri deserved the win.
    BTW would love to know where you got the figure of 20k from, it's actually closer to 40k bahaha