Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone League 1

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Amazing that Azzurri look like they will beat Croatia once again. This must absolutely destroy the head people at Croatia especially considering the money they spend on players only to lose to a bunch of mates two years in a row.
    *and don?t train

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    *and don?t train
    Even funnier that I heard from a mate who went to train with Croatia that they had special strength and conditioning coaches and they were weighing players before and after sessions. They take it very seriously which is fine but it's funny to see them lose to a team that doesn't train.

All that money for nothing. Have noticed Luke Boban and his cronies have been awfully quiet the last couple of months.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Even funnier that I heard from a mate who went to train with Croatia that they had special strength and conditioning coaches and they were weighing players before and after sessions. They take it very seriously which is fine but it's funny to see them lose to a team that doesn't train.
    I?ve heard they have a dietician who develops and monitors their meal plans. Certain foods are banned resulting in being fined/benched. Great to have, brilliant initiative, shame results haven?t followed!

I?ve heard they have a dietician who develops and monitors their meal plans. Certain foods are banned resulting in being fined/benched. Great to have, brilliant initiative, shame results haven?t followed!
    Getting ready for the National 2nd division. Heard it here first!!

Hilarious 😂 , one day they might wake up and realise that it's all been a dream and they aren't in the EPL.

Surely this is a joke?? Can we get Velcro and or Luke to confirm or deny this or are they still missing in action?.

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post
    Surely this is a joke?? Can we get Velcro and or Luke to confirm or deny this or are they still missing in action?.
    I can't say 100% for sure as I wasn't there but I know some guys that trained there in pre-season. What's your problem with it anyways? I don't see the issue.

The $9k for Maj is paying off as a stroke of genius! Over his 3 games of which Croatia have scored 21 he has bagged a whopping 1

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendWarrior View Post
    The $9k for Maj is paying off as a stroke of genius! Over his 3 games of which Croatia have scored 21 he has bagged a whopping 1
    Despite barely finding the back of the net, you cannot put a price on experience and football knowledge.

I?m sure the players/coaches could vouch for this.

Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Despite barely finding the back of the net, you cannot put a price on experience and football knowledge.

I reckon you can put a price on it... and it's probably less than 9k.

Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post

What's he teaching them? How to abuse match officials and serve a lengthy suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    What's he teaching them? How to abuse match officials and serve a lengthy suspension?
    People make mistakes in the heat of the moment. I?m positive he regrets it bud.

Majurovski has been a top player for decades. I would love to know what level you have played. You most certainly have plenty of things to say hiding behind an anonymous alias.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    We had a chat at Maitland a few weeks ago

Congratulations to Hamilton Azzurri for winning the comp.

Crabs doing it easy. Well-done on the win you crustaceous lords.
    I've heard a few rumors going round about Wallsend intending to pull out of ZL completely next season. Anyone heard similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Avocadomexican View Post
    Crabs doing it easy. Well-done on the win you crustaceous lords.
    I've heard a few rumors going round about Wallsend intending to pull out of ZL completely next season. Anyone heard similar?
    I haven't heard anything personally, but the poor fellas have had some challenges (like a lot of clubs) with numbers over the last couple of years.
    This year in particular had been a tough one, with them not having a 3rd grade side on the pitch for the majority of the season.

Glad we've got a week off this weekend to catch up on all them washouts.

Azzurri beat Croatia for the 3rd time this year. That's a super impressive effort against such a strong outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Azzurri beat Croatia for the 3rd time this year. That's a super impressive effort against such a strong outfit.
    Shows that one should come up and one?s not ready for ZPL