Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The voise

The voise

This debate needs the forum to sort them out, I am in the no camp, because I'm old enough to know that Labor are idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

If you can't spell the word properly, I don't know if you should be discussing either the pros or cons of it, Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Gonna keep updating my stance here as more detail comes to light.

But as of today, the way I see it:

The 'yes' case: Do it or you're racist.

The 'no' case: Some of my best friends are black.

5 star thread, well in 2bobs.

Cheers,
    plague.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The 'no' case: Some of my best friends are black.
    Isn't the 'no' case something along the lines of "this shouldn't need to be decided by a vote so I'm voting no against the principal of it being a vote at all".

The gay marriage vote ended up 62% yes and 38% no. If you're allowed to punt on the result it'd be worth jumping in on a copy of those numbers.

5 star thread, well in 2bobs.
    OK

It's a debate for adults, you three don't qualify

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    It's a debate for adults, you three don't qualify
    It's a debate that is a targeted distraction, enabling us to fit directly into stereotypes which basically just reflect the information we put on our Census.

Congratulations on going out of your way to announce to everyone that you are yet again on the wrong side of history. It's always a delight to watch.
    OK

Hang on, more information has come to light.

The 'yes' case: Purchases a 1993 Hyundai Excel and spends over $60,000 repairing it and painting it blue. Takes it to car shows where other Excel fans loudly proclaim its the best Excel they've ever seen before getting back in their 2nd hand BMW X3 and driving home.

The 'no' case: Purchases 2023 Kia Sonata. Leaves it out in the rain with the doors open and windows down. It rusts.

Still unsure how im gonna vote, more research needed.

Updated 2024 pre season podcast run sheet.

1. Laugh at the gypos.
    2. Discuss Griff.
    3. Settle the voice debate.
    4. Mock pv4 relentlessly.

Fire up the tape recorder Mr Jeterpool.

In these votes there is no "yes" or "no" vote.

These days it is "us" and "them" or "right" and "wrong".

Anyway, as I am a heterosexual, middle aged, white, conservative male (the most oppressed race on the planet now) - it's a no from me.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Banned
    So the ancestors of the people conquering the land are now bending over backwards to apologise for the conquering of the land to the ancestors of the people who were not able to win that battle 200 plus years ago

Exactly what else do I need to apologise for that has nothing to do with me ??

Anyone who thinks we need to feel any shame over something that happened 200 plus years ago is a fool

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So the ancestors of the people conquering the land are now bending over backwards to apologise for the conquering of the land to the ancestors of the people who were not able to win that battle 200 plus years ago

Exactly what else do I need to apologise for that has nothing to do with me ??

Anyone who thinks we need to feel any shame over something that happened 200 plus years ago is a fool
    You're about 15 years too late to have your say on the apology to Indigenous Australians mate. That boat has already sailed.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Counterpoint:
    Gypos should feel shame and embarrassment for the rest of eternity for their mere existence.

Goverments past, present and future owe all citizens of Australia an unreserved apology for ever allowing that steaming pile of filth in Gosford let alone continually funding it and letting it fester unchecked.

Shameful part of our history to be honest.

Someone should write a book about that.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You're about 15 years too late to have your say on the apology to Indigenous Australians mate. That boat has already sailed.
    Precisely why if I don't owe them an apology then they are not entitled to any special advisory positions to represent their interests

Everyone in this country has the opportunity to elect a representative to parliament

By artificially creating roles that shouldn't exist you are in effect reducing the democratic process for the majority of the population

Precisely why if I don't owe them an apology then they are not entitled to any special advisory positions to represent their interests

Everyone in this country has the opportunity to elect a representative to parliament

By artificially creating roles that shouldn't exist you are in effect reducing the democratic process for the majority of the population
    I don't know who you think is apologising, but this thread is discussing the Voice/Voise to parliament as well as how much the Gypos suck. Keep up old man.

After watching the State of Origin last night........actually i didnt watch rugby league i was protesting why 2 teams have to play a showcase event at a neutral site. That shit never works. No one showed up or even watched on TV.

Anyway ive worked out the 2 sides arguments.

The 'yes' case: why not?

The 'no' case: why?

Hard to pick holes in either side to be honest.

Anyway, back on the picket line i go.

Kudos to Jetmaster, the only adult to state his intentions. The children rant on with the usual. For the record the spelling is a google block. You are not a racist if you vote no, and you are not a lefty wanker if you vote yes. People are scared to say anything. Albo propaganda

Wow who would have thought the biggest 'yes' freedom fighters actually turned out to be assholes who mock the dark folk too?

I mean, its not like this bullshit hasnt happened a million times before, but lets all pretend like we are shocked ok.

The red bandana man setting the republican movement back a generation, his missus teaching people how to spell 'no'.

Curse these people all the way to hell. The sooner you mongs stop putting them on pedestals the better life will be.

There is one true holy spirit, and his name is Griff.

Hail Griff.

GRIFF!!!!!!

Banned
    So you are surprised that these leftists are actually racist??

I thought everyone knew the left were the evil ones

There is no 'left' and 'right'. There are assholes and non assholes.

This is all about power and influence. The amount of dignity and self respect people will sacrifice to get it is fairly mind boggling to me, but each to their own I guess.

If youd like to hear more look out for my brand new podcast debuting next month.