Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig Goodwin Fapfest

Banned

Craig Goodwin Fapfest

Feel this bloke needs his own thread.

The blonde locks may not of worked for Torres but they sure are working for Goody. If this bloke keeps going and the Socceroos can manage to dig themselves out of the WCQ shit hole they are in then Goody will be in Brasil in 2014.

2 games in for the club and I am gonna lead the petition that this bloke needs a new contract.

Middleby get cracking

Damn straight..
    The bloke has been tearing it up.. Can't rant/rave/fap enough about him.. haha

If he keeps playing the way he is, I'll be very surprised if he is still playing in this country at the end of the year..

In a short space of time he has shown that he can score bombs from outside the box on more then one occasion, then on Saturday he chips Necevski with a sublime touch. He is only 20 but he has already shown that he has more weapons in his arsenal than most players in the HAL....can beat players, exquisite first touch, shooting power from distance and composure from in close and accuracy......anything else???

He looks a bit like Ellen DeGeneres....

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    his little chip over Crazy Ivan was as sexy as his lesbian haircut

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Damn straight..
    The bloke has been tearing it up.. Can't rant/rave/fap enough about him.. haha

If he keeps playing the way he is, I'll be very surprised if he is still playing in this country at the end of the year..
    RETAIN - At all costs. Best signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    RETAIN - At all costs. Best signing.
    This

how long is his current contract?

Banned
    Believe he signed for 2 years so he is "here" until the end of next season assuming no one comes offering the money. Middleby needs to be opening contract talks today to offer him an upgraded 10 year contract IMHO

If Middleby is doing anything else today other than working on a new deal for Goody (besides negotiating with Shanghai Shenhua for the services of a bloke called Joel Griffiths) he should be ****ing fired for gross incompetence

LOL who were the detractors in the rnd 1 thread? I'm sure some people wrote him off on there.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    I'd be very surprised if he's still here at the end of his current contract. He could be something special.

Just don't let him go to Bayern Munich for a trial.

Banned
    What he has shown in pre season and in the first 2 games makes it absolutely baffling how Adelaide snubbed him as a kid and Melbourne Heart had him and lost him. It wasn't like GVE came knocking for the kid with a huge offer that he couldn't say NO to. The Jets made an offer and got him with ease.

If you were in charge at Heart/Adelaide you would have to be looking at the coaching personnel and asking WTF is going on and how did you guys let this kid slip through the net. If he keeps going we will be picking up a 500k >>> 1million transfer windfall by flogging him off to Europe for basically no effort

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Winner

Yes we'll I was one of the detractors of which you speak. Yes he's had a great game this weekend and I was very impressed with the turn around in his play. Having said that round one wasn't a great game by him from a defensive point of view, which was my criticism. I noticed this week he didn't have as much defending to do. I love a good player like the rest of us so I can't wait to see him carve the filthy gypo scum to pieces this weekend. What a great game it was and totally lived up to the hype. Go jets!!

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    .....anything else???
    and he can play in defence.

He was immense... its inevitable he will move onto an overseas club unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    *Applause*

Quote Originally Posted by Dogshot99 View Post
    Having said that round one wasn't a great game by him from a defensive point of view, which was my criticism. I noticed this week he didn't have as much defending to do.
    Don't ya hate it when your attacking wide players aren't having a great defensive game?

Banned
    At the end of the day we could play him at left back left mid or left wing. His defensive qualities aren't why he was signed and why he would be in the team. It is the great engine he has getting up and down the flank all day, taking up the "correct" position for a wide man and what he does with his dribbling and shooting with the ball. His crossing needs some work but that will come with experience and his defensive aspects need to improve and they will also be worked on over time but so what he is an excitement machine. That is why he is playing at the level he does.

On another note do feel the bloke should be protected on Saturday night. GVE should consider dropping him or benching him to prevent some dirty Gypo bastard such as Hutcho going in Muscat style on him cause you can see it happening