Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig Goodwin Fapfest

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So he may need to check some ID to avoid doing a Seb Ryall on her???
    shes 18 lads dont stress

Back on track, Goody needs to be dropped this week for missing 4-5 sitters last week, I would settle for a public flogging in the carpark.

KId is more worried about what colour his hair should be then concentrating on crossing a ball. Seriously sometimes i think these guys take this gig for granted
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    KId is more worried about what colour his hair should be then concentrating on crossing a ball. Seriously sometimes i think these guys take this gig for granted
    Hasn't been as good since GVE started sitting him on the bench and swapping him with left back than back to wing thn bench again..... i think he has some confidence issue..... in saying that he hasn't been terrible

ffs @ blaming this one on Gary.

The kid has had plenty of game time lately, gotten himself into some excellent positions and failed to score each time. Could have been the difference in several matches but wasn't. No one to blame but himself. He is young though and, hopefully, still improving.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    No one to blame but himself.
    and Deans.

I pointed out the time in where i thought goodwin's exceptional form started to decrease.... i didn't point a finger and "blame" anyone. It may of been the fact GVE dropped him to cameo roles for a few weeks and a new position.... may not be. All i was saying it seems that for whatever reason his confidence has seemed to dropped since than. Maybe he had below par game and can't get back to where he was? Maybe the defenders have figured him out already... don't know... he's had good games since, just not consistently at a high performance rate.

Yeh he's had chances to put the ball in the back of the net a few times to get us a win or draw out of a match but hasn't finished....and he's not the only one.... as has been said, the chances are being created but no ones finishing them... he'll find his feet again soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    I pointed out the time in where i thought goodwin's exceptional form started to decrease.... i didn't point a finger and "blame" anyone. It may of been the fact GVE dropped him to cameo roles for a few weeks and a new position.... may not be. All i was saying it seems that for whatever reason his confidence has seemed to dropped since than. Maybe he had below par game and can't get back to where he was? Maybe the defenders have figured him out already... don't know... he's had good games since, just not consistently at a high performance rate.

Yeh he's had chances to put the ball in the back of the net a few times to get us a win or draw out of a match but hasn't finished....and he's not the only one.... as has been said, the chances are being created but no ones finishing them... he'll find his feet again soon enough
    Ive said this before, Goodwin and Ritter were developing a really good partnership and felt they played off each other really well, good passing and delivery from throw ins and runs gave the space and time for him.... With Goodwin playing with galloway no wonder he has no confidence... never knows whats going to happen.
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post

The chances have been created by himself,
    There are times where if those chances were crossed to an unmarked HESKEY there would have been someone to finish them off.
    the kid is a decent player every 1 of 4 games.
    but his down fall is he is a hog everygame.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    The chances have been created by himself,
    There are times where if those chances were crossed to an unmarked HESKEY there would have been someone to finish them off.
    the kid is a decent player every 1 of 4 games.
    but his down fall is he is a hog everygame.
    best kid we have. I think he is the spark we need whether he goes for a run or not. needs to work on options and some target practice under pressure

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    best kid we have. I think he is the spark we need whether he goes for a run or not. needs to work on options and some target practice under pressure
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    or be less selfish and slide the ball to Heskey

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    With Goodwin playing with galloway no wonder he has no confidence... never knows whats going to happen.
    winner

i would like to point out that i noted these points to him on his FB status, but all i got was wannabe fans abusing me, tough crowd
    Jaliens gives me the horn

surely we have video analysis:-
    gary-sit down craig
    craig-ok boss
    gary-see here where you took the shot from a difficult angle
    craig-yes boss
    gary-and see how we have players unmarked inside of you
    craig-yes boss
    gary-next time your in that situation PASS THE FVCKIN THING !

........sorted
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

It's easy to sit there and bang on about him not passing the ball to Heskey, but what if he did attempt to make the pass and it didnt get there, or someone else fvcked it up..
    You would have everyone blowing up in the same way going "Why the fvck didnt he shoot?!?!?!?!"..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    It's easy to sit there and bang on about him not passing the ball to Heskey, but what if he did attempt to make the pass and it didnt get there, or someone else fvcked it up..
    You would have everyone blowing up in the same way going "Why the fvck didnt he shoot?!?!?!?!"..
    Very true. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    surely we have video analysis:-
    gary-sit down craig
    craig-ok boss
    gary-see here where you took the shot from a difficult angle
    craig-yes boss
    gary-and see how we have players unmarked inside of you
    craig-yes boss
    gary-next time your in that situation PASS THE FVCKIN THING !

........sorted
    Needs pictures to tell the narrative - see Regan & GvE story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Needs pictures to tell the narrative - see Regan & GvE story.
    Need to see some pictures of his Mrs too.. hahaha

Keeping in mind he was a LB not long ago… can't expect him to turn into a super striker all of a sudden...

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Need to see some pictures of his Mrs too.. hahaha
    they broke up bon. hahahaha