Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Premier Youth Leagues

2024 Premier Youth Leagues

Time for the 2024 thread as we are already in pre-season for some clubs.

Posting Guidelines:
    1. Be respectful of your fellow football fans. Repeated knobheadedness will result in being banned.
    2. Don't be a racist, bigot or homophobe. You will be banned.
    3. Spammers, you will be banned. If you register a new username & spam - your IP will then be banned.
    4. If you intend to advertise - its manners to ask permission first. Send an email to info@newcastlefootball.net
    If you don't - please refer to point 3.
    5. Our local football forums are a thriving community of NNSWFF participants but there have been issues in the past. Please don't pass rumours off as fact, naming individuals especially in a negative light and abuse of fellow users. If this occurs, the local football subforum may have it's access restricted or locked altogether.
    6. Opposition supporters are welcome and encouraged to participate. Trolling will result in being banned. Being a Coastie troll will get you banned quicker.
    7. If you post a poll, slobs must be one of the options or the poll is invalid.
    8. Listen to the admins & mods. Picking fights with them is unwise (but laughably people still try).
    9. Do not assume anonymity. Admins & mods reserve the right to post your name and club affiliations should you be abusive, troll other users, generally be argumentative or any other reason at our discretion.
    Last edited by Aegon; 01-12-2023 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Added posting guidelines
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

I was told yesterday Magic have picked up some very good coaches in the 14s ( assistant coach )15 s, 16s and 18s
    Some well known names that will be a great acquisition to the club

I’ve heard the same. I’ll go as far as saying their coaching lineup is better than most when you look at the names. Definitely better than what they have at the Jets. Every single coach there is an ex NPL 1st grader. Maybe that’s why they don’t have a TD because it doesn’t sound like they need one.

I see another tracksuit for the new Edgy u14s coach surely his cupboard is full by now !The guy has had more clubs than Tiger Woods.

Surely their new TD beats him for more clubs. TD appears to be doing two clubs next year in Edgy and Singo.

Let’s see if we can keep this thread open long enough to see 2024.

What?s wrong with this thread ?
    there?s no lies in what?s been said

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappygreek View Post
    What?s wrong with this thread ?
    there?s no lies in what?s been said
    Honestly, half the time stuff gets pulled for being the truth so lolz.

Just a general statement.
    Most years, this is the first thread to go.

Glad you had 2 years away from the Foz being a ‘happygreek, hope the happiness continues into 2024.

Edit: glad you were happy, not that you were away from the foz. To clarify.

who is Foz? and what are you talking about being away for 2 years ?

Who on here went to the coaching course last night ? was well run i thought and a good chance to catch up with fellow coaches.
    Last edited by Aegon; 19-11-2023 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Removed the petty part of the post

Who on here went to the coaching course last night ? was well run i thought and a good chance to catch up with fellow coaches.
    The only Grip i have is why was that Brollo guy there ? he doesn?t even coach a team
    picking up cones doesn't count as coaching does it ?
    Give it a rest Roy, I?m assuming the user name ToxicMagician was already taken?

You might find the following useful

http://www.english-for-students.com/...and-Gripe.html

Not sure who Roy is topcorner but you have guessed wrong

Anyway. Looks like the pre season cup is back in PYL in 2024, if with a slightly different format with three games guaranteed per team.

18th 25th Feb
    3rd Mar

Would have been a logistical nightmare last year but thought that it was a good way to start the season.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Aegon; 19-11-2023 at 10:03 AM.

The only Grip i have is why was that Brollo guy there ? he doesn?t even coach a team
    picking up cones doesn't count as coaching does it ?
    I am assuming since you want to call out people by name you would be happy for me to show your registered email addresses for this and your other registered usernames that have used the same IP address?
    Last edited by Aegon; 18-11-2023 at 02:41 PM.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Stop being a clown Roy. Everyone knows it is you. If anyone wants to meet Roy, the keyboard warrior in person just turn up to a Magic youth day and you will see him

Quote Originally Posted by TopCorner View Post
    Anyway. Looks like the pre season cup is back in PYL in 2024, if with a slightly different format with three games guaranteed per team.

18th 25th Feb
    3rd Mar

Would have been a logistical nightmare last year but thought that it was a good way to start the season.

Thoughts?
    Will it include North Coast, Mid Coast, NIAS? That is where the logistics can get tricky. Last year the teams who did not have to travel to those places for games thought it was a pretty decent concept, the ones who did have to travel were not so receptive.
    Last edited by Aegon; 19-11-2023 at 10:02 AM.

Hey Captain Carl, who are you throwing your support behind this season?

Nah, Brollo has more integrity than your lot put together. He has a good radar for grubs. enjoy big man.
    Last edited by Aegon; 19-11-2023 at 10:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hey Captain Carl, who are you throwing your support behind this season?
    We're the team from the coast
    We're the team that win the most
    We are the Phoenix - Valentine!