Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2024 NPL Women's

Quote Originally Posted by MCG_1997 View Post
    If Jets stay in Newey and play in our NPL, that will surely strengthen our competition. That will also reduce travel time, rego fee, etc for the parents.
    Can honestly say if the Jets Academy were not playing their football in Sydney, I wouldn?t have my daughter in the program currently. The only benefit is the level of competition there isn?t much else that is attractive about the Academy.

Does anyone know how Northern select "Match of the Round"?
    This weekend, Maitland is hosting Magic which is the battle of 2nd and 1st place; however, match of the round is New Lambton v Warners Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Can honestly say if the Jets Academy were not playing their football in Sydney, I wouldn?t have my daughter in the program currently. The only benefit is the level of competition there isn?t much else that is attractive about the Academy.
    Pretty much
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

I guess not everyone wants Magic or Maitland to be round of the week every week? Does it really matter anyway.

No, it doesn't. I was just curious to know how they pick these games. That's all.

Depending on who is doing commentary sometimes it?s better if your team isn?t match of the round. I know I preferred it last year when Maitland wasn?t.

Entertaining game at Cook Square Park where Maitland outplayed Magic in the majority of the game. They were up 4-0 by half time and Magic only improved their poor performance slightly in the 2nd half losing 1-5 in the end.