Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93

Thread: 2024 Zone League 2

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Round 1 Predications

    Croatia 7-1 Mayfield
    Southern 4-0 New Lambton
    Cooks Hill 1- 3 Stocko
    Crabs 5-0 Advance
    South Maitland 1-1 Norths (more red cards than goals)

  2. #62
    Croatia 8-0 Mayfield
    Southern 3-0 New Lambton
    Cooks Hill 1-5 Stockton
    Crabs 6-0 Merewether
    South Maitland 1-3 Norths

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Few scores no one would predict

    Southern 2-1 New Lambton
    Croatia 5-1 Mayfield
    Cooks Hill 3-0 Stockton
    Crabs 1-3 Merewether
    South Maitland 0-5 Norths

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    Few scores no one would predict

    Southern 2-1 New Lambton
    Croatia 5-1 Mayfield
    Cooks Hill 3-0 Stockton
    Crabs 1-3 Merewether
    South Maitland 0-5 Norths
    farkkkkk stocko and the crabs WTF

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    farkkkkk stocko and the crabs WTF
    Maybe the Crabs can start a new club, Do a documentary and get some bogan to swear in it all day because that really kool. Oh wait, they just did all that. That's kooooooool. Di#kheads

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Maybe the Crabs can start a new club, Do a documentary and get some bogan to swear in it all day because that really kool. Oh wait, they just did all that. That's kooooooool. Di#kheads
    Lol

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Round 2

    Croatia 3-1 Norths
    Stockton 3-2 Bolwarra
    New Lambton 0 - 3 Crabs
    Merewether 3-0 South Maitland
    Mayfield 1-3 Cooks Hill

  8. #68
    Croatia 6-2 Norths
    Stockton 2-0 Bolworra
    New Lambton 0-3 Crabs
    Merewether 2-2 South Maitland
    Mayfield 1-2 Cooks Hill

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Round 3

    Advance 2-2 Norths
    Cooks Hill 1-3 Croatia
    Southern 1-2 Stockton
    Bolwarra 3-0 Mayfield
    South Maitland 2-1 New Lambton

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Maybe the Crabs can start a new club, Do a documentary and get some bogan to swear in it all day because that really kool. Oh wait, they just did all that. That's kooooooool. Di#kheads
    this perennial w*nker again. How the mods let you stay in here is a mystery or are u in bed with them. id say no 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    this perennial w*nker again. How the mods let you stay in here is a mystery or are u in bed with them. id say no 2
    That's a bit harsh, call it the way I see it. If it quacks like a duck it's a duck. If you act like a bogan well your a bogan.

    I think I've hit a nerve with you Jimmy boy. Maybe a little close to home.

  12. #72
    Advance 1-2 Norths
    Cooks Hill 0-5 Croatia
    Southern 3-1 Stockton
    Bolwarra 2-0 Mayfield
    South Maitland 2-2 New Lambton

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by MurderOnZidanesFloor View Post
    Advance 1-2 Norths
    Cooks Hill 0-5 Croatia
    Southern 3-1 Stockton
    Bolwarra 2-0 Mayfield
    South Maitland 2-2 New Lambton
    Cooks hill predicted was off
    Cooks hill 3 Croatia 1
    There are some quality teams in ZL2 this year Cooks Hill appear to be one of them.

  14. #74
    Full CHUFC v Croatia scores:

    3rd 1-0
    Res 0-0 (with a 90th min pen missed by Cooks)
    1st 3-1

  15. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Full CHUFC v Croatia scores:

    3rd 1-0
    Res 0-0 (with a 90th min pen missed by Cooks)
    1st 3-1
    Cookers getting some quality from the top grades?

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Full CHUFC v Croatia scores:

    3rd 1-0
    Res 0-0 (with a 90th min pen missed by Cooks)
    1st 3-1
    90th minute in ressies is interesting..
    It's football, not s***er!!

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Full CHUFC v Croatia scores:

    3rd 1-0
    Res 0-0 (with a 90th min pen missed by Cooks)
    1st 3-1
    who won the fight?? i hear a brawl broke out...

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    554
    In what grade

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    In what grade
    1st?? wasn't much info besides a fight broke out...just asking to confirm if it did happen.

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    1st?? wasn't much info besides a fight broke out...just asking to confirm if it did happen.
    If there was one it would have been posted by now so obviously wasn?t

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •