Thread: Round 10, Jets v Western at Maccas 5.30pm

Round 10, Jets v Western at Maccas 5.30pm

Need to win this one by a lot, never going to make the 6 with a -4 goal difference
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

We played much better then last week but also western United are absolutely dreadful atm, hoping for their sake they sack Aloisi because they’re team is too good to be this shit

Thought AP’s second yellow was soft, but also a silly challenge to make on his end. Thought the team still played quite well a man down, soaked up pressure well, defended and tried to hit on the counter where possible. I was a fan of Timmins starting, felt we looked cleaner in defence but it’s hard to say if that was a quality on our end or lack of on there’s. Run that same formation next week and see how it plays out.

This was the first game I really took notice of Aquilina. Hopefully this wasn’t a one off performance and is the start of a good run from him. He was constantly involved and is slowly getting better in more attacking roles. Think he would be doing even better if the guy behind him wasn’t useless 90% of the time but that is what it is for the time being

Western United were terrible.

Disappointed to hear the active supporters booing Thurgate.

Not getting carried away with the result. But we defended extremely well and hit them on the break.
    Still along way off the better teams as was shown last week. But as long as we have the majority of AP, trent, Taylor , Goodwin and piscopo available we will have something to hurt opposition teams.

As for Thurgate, it's expected isn't it? A little bit of booing, happens everywhere.

Good to see Budgie get a couple of goals, and I'd be thanking Gus for leaving, not booing him, never rated him much
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Wet tissues getting a little precious over some booing. I didnt mind Gus but when the badge changes and they want to beat us we should be getting stuck into them. You can shake hands after. ffs have all Jets supporters become pussys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....