Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia Cup 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Riverboy, how about you be honest and tell us all where your allegiance lies nowadays? just for the record, you know where mine are and it might just clarify a few things....

Bagging CCFC is your weekly thing, and you seem to know a lot about us or supposedly know all about us and our financial details, honestly i don't really give a shit what you think we are doing.

The system has now changed, promotion/relegation into NL1 has put a different spin on ZL1 this year, it has changed how ZL1 clubs will do things, whether it's paying regos only or paying some players some extra cash on top to play or trying your luck and not paying at all.

In the end its a football comp with each team trying their best to win or not get relegated.: wink:
    I have no Aliances these days Jardel, I'm an over 35 hack these days.

For the record, Cardiff is one of a list of clubs I have previously bagged. Don't take it too personal, It's definitely not a weekly thing. As for Cardiff, I played against their ZPL reserves a few years ago. I haven't liked Cardiff since, So it's on the list. Seeing a team mate injured is one thing, but see opposition supporters, players and coaches rip the crap out of him is another thing. Cardiff lost me that day....

If you talk up paying regos on here and don't back it up with results what do you seriously expect??? Should have been relegated last year, still don't know how you got out of that. As for Red, I always sense a tinge of arrogance. There is much more out there then the gunners and tigers..

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post

For the record, Cardiff is one of a list of clubs I have previously bagged. Don't take it too personal, It's definitely not a weekly thing. As for Cardiff, I played against their ZPL reserves a few years ago. I haven't liked Cardiff since, So it's on the list. Seeing a team mate injured is one thing, but see opposition supporters, players and coaches rip the crap out of him is another thing. Cardiff lost me that day....

If you talk up paying regos on here and don't back it up with results what do you seriously expect??? Should have been relegated last year, still don't know how you got out of that. As for Red, I always sense a tinge of arrogance. There is much more out there then the gunners and tigers..
    Ok sorry for your mate, hope he wasn't injured to badly, i could very easily tell you a story about every club bagging injured players, including very recently.

On the other, i don't talk up paying regos, just say that is what we have over the years, it's the norm in most clubs you will find.

My bugbear is you bring it up everytime, but if that's what gets you off, go for it, i will defend the Tigers and what we/they do, but will and have taken them to task when they do something wrong.

Anyway though lets leave this here and get back to the football

As for Red, he wears his heart on his sleeve....good man who has seen the best and worst of football in this town...

Banned

Listen to this crying b*tch having a sook over 1 club. Ive seen more than a dozen clubs do sh*t like this & worse. You're a grub like the rest.

Accept it and move on numb nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    Listen to this crying b*tch having a sook over 1 club. Ive seen more than a dozen clubs do sh*t like this & worse. You're a grub like the rest.

Accept it and move on numb nuts.
    Your my hero, tough guy. Probably one of the cowards from that day, all talk when your with your 10 mates.

I feel like this has zero to do with the Australia Cup.
    Surely you can all just move on from the thread. It’s Easter weekend, go enjoy yourselves! This ain’t fun.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Your my hero, tough guy. Probably one of the cowards from that day, all talk when your with your 10 mates.
    not one of mine, but as Lofty said lets move on..

Banned
    Hit the truth hey sook? This idiot thinks i played for big bad Cardiff.

Awipes like you have nothin. Maybe time to fold your club gf. enjoy

Any idea when the draw for the next round will be done?

Stockton beat Belswans I?m hearing ?

Warners Bay 4-1 Kurri
    Westy 2-0 Bolwarra
    Stocko 2-1 Belswans

Surely not full strength NL1 teams

Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    Warners Bay 4-1 Kurri
    Westy 2-0 Bolwarra
    Stocko 2-1 Belswans

Belswans Havnt posted a team like NL1 game days, so think most have their eyes on the big picture this year, especially Belswans. But that means four ( I think ) NL1 teams out

Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    Warners Bay 4-1 Kurri
    Westy 2-0 Bolwarra
    Stocko 2-1 Belswans

Magic of the cup. When is the next draw

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Belswans Havnt posted a team like NL1 game days, so think most have their eyes on the big picture this year, especially Belswans. But that means four ( I think ) NL1 teams out
    As you say GA, there is a bigger prize for Belswans and the Stags especially this year. Why play a full strength side when you have no chance of winning the Cup.

Definitely not a full strength team from Belswans but Stockton were definitely good value for the win. Belswans had a couple of goals disallowed correctly for offside and Stockton solid at the back with a late winner for them

Quote Originally Posted by travellingman View Post
    As you say GA, there is a bigger prize for Belswans and the Stags especially this year. Why play a full strength side when you have no chance of winning the Cup.
    Maybe bigger fish to fry but you should be obligated to field your best available 11, now they have missed an opportunity to play against an NPL team and gauge where they are at.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Maybe bigger fish to fry but you should be obligated to field your best available 11, now they have missed an opportunity to play against an NPL team and gauge where they are at.
    It?s disrespectful to the game and the organisers as well Red, it has to dent their confidence that the fringe players couldn?t do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by travellingman View Post
    Poor attitude. By your logic no one other than the top A-league sides should take this competition seriously because they are the only ones realistically capable of winning it.

Draw will be Thursday at 2:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    It?s disrespectful to the game and the organisers as well Red, it has to dent their confidence that the fringe players couldn?t do the job.
    Maybe I?m wrong, they do have a majority of players from the central coast which makes it a long drive and late night, or maybe we just give credit to Stockton 🤷*♂️

Teams in the next round, plus the 12 NPL teams to join.

Kotara South ZL1
    Thornton vs Cessnock City - unsure if they have played or not.
    Mayfield Snr ZL1
    Stockton ZL2
    Newcastle Suns ZL1
    Cardiff City ZL1
    Toronto Awaba vs Hamilton Azzurri - Unsure
    West Wallsend NL1
    Warners Bay ZL1
    South Cardiff NL1
    Wallsend vs Newcastle Croatia - Tonight
    Dudley ZL1