Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 4 - Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne Victory 27/10/12 k/off 730pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    When did that happen, seems weird he'd say that when he's given him a few saves of the week awards.

I have no problem with Birra getting the starting spot, what I do find annoying is the hate that gets directed at BK but if someone else does the same thing, like when birra sat on his heels for the Thompson header, no worries not even a mention. Add that with the stories of people blaming stupid old BK again for the first match before they realised it was Birra in goals.

I agree that is what pisses me off.After all BK did come 3rd in most saves last year. I watch Fox when did Mark Bosnich say he should go back to local league. Will email and check if you can't remember just when he said that .

The hysteria that would have resulted if it was BK who ran out and jumped for that Vidosic shot in the first game and got the red probably would have caused the foz to melt down. Likewise last week against the mariners, had that last minute header that was offside been BK the calls for poor positioning poor judgement etc would have been the only thing being talked about, even if it was called or not.Another thing I love was when BK was keeping clean sheets it was all the defence, when he concedes it was all his fault, honestly the bloke would never have a chance with all the hate directed at him.
    Pico...couldn't agree more ...and I'm an avid watcher of Fox Sport ...just when did Bosnich say BK should be back in local league ...back up with facts.

he said it off air. in person. he never said state league, just said not a Hal keeper.

because it wasn't recorded, it must never have happened, I'm assuming some will think
    OK

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    He means BK should be playing in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    how can local leagues (state league, id's, etc) be under so much scrutiny for non-clashing shirts & socks between outfield/gk/refs/etc, yet the a-league be so cavalier about it all?
    To be fair, I did see a preliminary final this year at Lambton where the Cardiff South keeper had an all blue jersey on while playing Hamilton Azzuri.....

Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

he said it off air. in person. he never said state league, just said not a Hal keeper.

because it wasn't recorded, it must never have happened, I'm assuming some will think
    as in the stuff they get up to during commercial breaks? that goes out to the internet streams, but not the tv viewers?
    we will loose

as in, in person. face-to-face, hair-to-hair.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    He means BK should be playing in Europe.
    How do i subscribe to your posts?

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eTAVyt1pzqo/TlWRXWNnIRI/AAAAAAAAO7o/zOf8s-OyhyU/s1600/i_****ing_love_cocaine_Animals_with_really_good_mo od-s466x462-100168-580.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by the dunster View Post
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-etavyt1pzqo/tlwrxwnniri/aaaaaaaao7o/zof8s-oyhyu/s1600/i_****ing_love_cocaine_animals_with_really_good_mo od-s466x462-100168-580.jpg[/img]
    lmao
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out