Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Round 4 - Other Fixtures

Jets ressies 1...Roar nil.

FFS can feel an embarrassment brewing
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Nice goal for WSW by Griffo tonight.
    I find that quite offensive to refer to Griffo in that way. Cankles isn't even fit to play in the same team as Griffo. Thats why after Griffos wonder goal in the GF we got rid of Cankles

Our rejects play for WSW not our icons

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    fully expect victory to climb the ladder, plenty of time for the gypos to slide towards the basement by seasons end

this
    Couldn't agree more with this. As much as it was a token "thrill" last night to leave Stade De Newy and say we are on top of the League I don't expect us to stay there.

Just as right now when Victree are bottom I don't expect them to stay there. Still fun to picture the poor Tards fans doing their blocks about it though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandenberg13 View Post
    Draw 1-1
    Wanderers 1-0
    Heart 2-1
    Draw 2-2
    just thought id big note

who picked roar v wanderers..

that is all

From what I've seen of WSW and Tony Popovic, I think he has the makings of a great coach. To start a team from scratch and within a few months transform them into a competitive side who are far from the easybeats a lot of pundits were predicting is truly remarkable. From the first game he has figured out his strongest CB pairing (Topor and Beachamp) and stuck to them and that is a big reason behind their stability at the back....something I think GVE is still working on!!!

Banned
    To be fair he has actually signed a pretty experienced back line. Covic Topor Beauchamp Elrich Dapuzzo have all played enough games in their careers to be deemed experienced and most of these blokes have played together in some combination due to the Jets connection at some stage. This has actually solved 1 of the biggest challenges WSW faced this season which is to be competitive.

After their birth they were behind the 8 ball with their squad selection and as a result had to make do with what they could get. Poppa has done the right thing by keeping it simple and playing a style that will make them not get embarrassed often and put up a good fight most weeks. The big Challenge will be for him in Season 2-3-4 when he is able to assemble the squad of his choice and he will be under the pressure of "Expected" to win games.

Ankles scores the first goal for the new boys. Who else is a foundation member of WSW?

Jones

lol
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Vandenberg13 View Post
    just thought id big note

who picked roar v wanderers..

that is all
    Have any coin on it ?

Banned
    Getting sick and tired of watching this dirty diving Gypo named Rogic get away with it week win week out. Every game dribbles the ball and if he can't beat a man with pace takes it close to him knocks it to the side and then barges into him. 90% of the free kicks he is winning are coming from this type of play acting.

It is ridiculous watching the Fox Sports commentators ignore the replay coming up when the defender hasn't even stuck a leg in to trip him and not say anything. Dirty diving Gypo Scum

Anyone listening to the fc/Perth game on abc online?
    http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/...nerant_one.pls

who is the "special comments/expert" commentator?
    Hasn't said anything positive yet. Even ragging on dudes wearing boots that aren't black.
    Sounds a bit like kosmina tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by GANALAAA View Post
    Anyone listening to the fc/Perth game on abc online?
    http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/...nerant_one.pls

who is the "special comments/expert" commentator?
    Hasn't said anything positive yet. Even ragging on dudes wearing boots that aren't black.
    Sounds a bit like kosmina tbh.
    John Filan.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Getting sick and tired of watching this dirty diving Gypo named Rogic get away with it week win week out. Every game dribbles the ball and if he can't beat a man with pace takes it close to him knocks it to the side and then barges into him. 90% of the free kicks he is winning are coming from this type of play acting.

It is ridiculous watching the Fox Sports commentators ignore the replay coming up when the defender hasn't even stuck a leg in to trip him and not say anything. Dirty diving Gypo Scum
    Plays for a c*nt of a team but lets face it Rogic is quality

Put everything you own on ADP getting Johnny Warren medal this year. Will get points every week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Put everything you own on ADP getting Johnny Warren medal this year. Will get points every week.
    Don't count your chickens. Emile done stuff all on Friday night out side of the 2 goals and somehow he got 3 points also.

Whoever is picking these things is a ****ing joke. IF you couldn't see Birraz was the best on the park for Jets on Friday and Traore was best on park for Victree you either weren't watching or deluded

Emile done stuff all on Friday night out side of the 2 goals and somehow he got 3 points also.
    lol...you do realise how stupid this sounds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    lol...you do realise how stupid this sounds
    Watch his contribution then and name me what else he contributed on Friday night. HE was pretty anonymous until Heskeytime started. He was pretty anonymous after Heskeytime finished.

Does that warrant the Man Of the Match award?? For 2 touches in the 6 yard box not in my eyes. If the rest of his game was good to very good maybe but he was a bit below par in general play and barely got a kick the rest of the time bar Heskeytime

Watch his contribution then and name me what else he contributed on Friday night. HE was pretty anonymous until Heskeytime started. He was pretty anonymous after Heskeytime finished.

Does that warrant the Man Of the Match award?? For 2 touches in the 6 yard box not in my eyes. If the rest of his game was good to very good maybe but he was a bit below par in general play and barely got a kick the rest of the time bar Heskeytime
    Pretty much spot on i reckon

Not arguing with ya but if you a score a brace in a 2-1 win, you probably deserve some points.

watch virgilli against coast and tell me what he did, first half he touched the ball 5 times and turned over posession in all but 1 time and gave 3 dumb fouls away yet was named mom by most supporters.

I havnt watched the game yet but in previous games heksey's been great as a lone target man and hes scoring goals which is his actual job description