Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

http://ffdu.net/ffdu/pubcast/ffdu-fo...house-of-pain/

check it out to enjoy the rage of phernz
    OK

listening to the most recent fourfourtwo insider, they had branko on. he mentions "i'm not sure why they're playing long balls, i don't agree with long balls" in reference to brisbane. wasn't branko the king of an odd kind of 4-3-3 with a heap of longballs his gameplan?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    listening to the most recent fourfourtwo insider, they had branko on. he mentions "i'm not sure why they're playing long balls, i don't agree with long balls" in reference to brisbane. wasn't branko the king of an odd kind of 4-3-3 with a heap of longballs his gameplan?
    Thought a bit the same.

He doesn't speak ill of the Jets though which was interesting. Was balanced and was good to hear him on the podcast.

Yep. The previous 442 Insider featured Anthony Crea, an aussie strength and conditioning trainer. He was involved with the national team for quite a while, including the stint with Gus at the helm. Interesting bloke and shared some interesting insider info in to coaching under Hiddink, sounded pretty amazing.

They've also had Adam Peacock on before, don't mind old mate Peacock, seems like a real bloke rather than a journo.

yeah the anthony crea one was super interesting. i'm enjoying the podcast thoroughly.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    Yep. The previous 442 Insider featured Anthony Crea, an aussie strength and conditioning trainer. He was involved with the national team for quite a while, including the stint with Gus at the helm. Interesting bloke and shared some interesting insider info in to coaching under Hiddink, sounded pretty amazing.

They've also had Adam Peacock on before, don't mind old mate Peacock, seems like a real bloke rather than a journo.
    One of the best 442 insider podcasts, this weeks with branko wasn't bad either.

I don't mind listening to Triple M's A Few Good Sportsmen for a general weekly sports wrap has bozza on each week talking up the HAL & you can't go past the Four Diego's for a bit of HAL chat over a number of networks Hosts & guests from SEN in melbourne to ABC Grandstand "Top of the League".

The four Diego's make my ears bleed.

new fourfourtwo insider is up (feat mark rudan)
    OK

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks - A pod in which snacks are reviewed via the PER system (Pick a snack, Eat a snack, Rate a snack). Silly humour from two comedian mates, love it. Takes a few episodes to get in to.
    am really enjoying this podcast. absolutely hilarious. without doing research into it, i went about 3 episodes without figuring out where i recognized tom's voice from - and a quick confirmation reassured me that it was jd's brother from scrubs!

when was the last time they updated though?
    OK

Tuesday Club this week... will be awesome..
    Amigos Aarau

OOOOOOOOOOOH far out didn't even realise that pv4!!!

Mike (Michael Ian Black) has been in a few notable things as well, Wet Hot American Summer being on of them.

Been a while since they put up a pod Disappointing. Might be time to spam them via twitter, they're both on there.
    Go back through the catalogue though, some classics in there. Also there are a lot of in jokes that are used all the time that were developed organically in the previous pods.

also tuesday club have been mentioning bantams banter (Bradford City) I beleive they will be doing a joint podcast at some stage. Havent listened to them but will be doing so soon.
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    am really enjoying this podcast. absolutely hilarious. without doing research into it, i went about 3 episodes without figuring out where i recognized tom's voice from - and a quick confirmation reassured me that it was jd's brother from scrubs!

when was the last time they updated though?
    OOOOOOOOOOOH far out didn't even realise that pv4!!!

Mike (Michael Ian Black) has been in a few notable things as well, Wet Hot American Summer being on of them.

Been a while since they put up a pod Disappointing. Might be time to spam them via twitter, they're both on there.
    Go back through the catalogue though, some classics in there. Also there are a lot of in jokes that are used all the time that were developed organically in the previous pods.

They both worked together before on a TV show "Ed" about a lawyer who moved to a little town and ran a small law office out of the bowling alley he bought.

But yes, Scrubs is where most would know him from.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    They both worked together before on a TV show "Ed" about a lawyer who moved to a little town and ran a small law office out of the bowling alley he bought.

But yes, Scrubs is where most would know him from.
    Ed if this is just my youthful memory of when it came out was a great show
    Amigos Aarau

yeah i recognised his voice from the start, couldn't quite figure out where from, and then the third episode i said "i bet that's jd's brother" and wiki told me i was right. makes you look at the pod in a whole different light now.

yeah i've been going through the old ones. it's been fun.

what i do, is the podcast. what i'm about, is respect for women. i tell this to the viewers, and i know they're not viewers, all the time.

kinda keen to get some beef eyerky also
    OK

Haha yes.

Have you learnt about the demise of MATES Worldwide HQ and the money they invested in european sovereign debt thanks to their producer, EuropIan?

"Storm Troopers hitting the floor..."

not up to that bit yet.

what i'm most looking forward to is the demise of their friendship with each other. i've listened to probably the 5 most recent podcasts, all of which magic refuses to recognize tom as his friend, but in the early episodes (just finished the snickers one, after which i bought a snickers) he's still "my good friend tom kavanagh".
    OK

Ahhhhh yes... haha, quality times.

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    Ed if this is just my youthful memory of when it came out was a great show
    Yeah I enjoyed it too

the new tuesday club pod is out - "the mental woodpecker"
    OK