Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: baseball

gotta feel for KC, they thought they might do it

bumgarner (apart from having the best name in baseball) was leeeegit amazing in the post-season, and has been for the past few years

Went to Yankees stadium a couple of years ago and got into it. Went earlier this year to Angels v Yankees in Anaheim and my young bloke wanted to go back for a second night instead of spending it at Disneyland. They really keep the crowd into it throughout the whole game. Crowd anouncers and big screen used to add to the experience. Not so sure how the aussie league will stack up but I would go back anytime I"m in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    It takes a long time.
    Went to an NFL game while i was over in USA. 60 Minutes of game time. We were mid way into the 3rd Quarter and it'd been 3+ Hours. We set aside 4 hours after the kick off thinking that'd be plenty...nope.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    gotta feel for KC, they thought they might do it

bumgarner (apart from having the best name in baseball) was leeeegit amazing in the post-season, and has been for the past few years
    Untouchable in the games he played. Pretty much won them the series. How they (pitchers) scratch their backs 10 years later in beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Went to Yankees stadium a couple of years ago and got into it. Went earlier this year to Angels v Yankees in Anaheim and my young bloke wanted to go back for a second night instead of spending it at Disneyland. They really keep the crowd into it throughout the whole game. Crowd anouncers and big screen used to add to the experience. Not so sure how the aussie league will stack up but I would go back anytime I"m in the states.
    Went to an NBA and NFL game while I was over there. (NHL teams were all out of town wherever we went). But i'll agree, the crowd and atmosphere over there is crazy. Granted, the commentator and big screens have to give prompts throughout, but everyone gets involved.
    NBA was incredibly fun. Don't think it would work here though, unless we got a commentator without such a drone voice.

All in brawl at the Adelaide Bite game tonight. Great fun. Considering membership for next season.

2-0

Mets played their World Series a week early. Just happy to be playing in October to be honest

imagine playing 162 games in a regular season, now step up for the playoffs boys