Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Mat Ryan on loan!
    Hopefully he gets some games and gets another gig in the prem.
    Not better then Leno sadly

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Not better then Leno sadly
    Ryan will be back up for lesser games and cup games I imagine.
    Wasnt even being used at Brighton.

Not sure how to feel about this. I've never watched an Aussie playe for the mens team in my lifetime so that's exciting, but he's still an ex-coastie.

We needed a backup pretty badly and don't have cash available to buy anyone, and he's more than capable to play in Europa League and FA cup if he can find his form again quickly. (Supposedly he's in the squad to play Southampton tomorrow morning, lol)

I guess this is a win. Add in Ødergard on loan for 6 months and a backup LB and we've done alright. Just need to keep clearing out the deadwood and massive wages in the summer and then we'd be heading in the right direction for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Not sure how to feel about this. I've never watched an Aussie playe for the mens team in my lifetime so that's exciting, but he's still an ex-coastie.

We needed a backup pretty badly and don't have cash available to buy anyone, and he's more than capable to play in Europa League and FA cup if he can find his form again quickly. (Supposedly he's in the squad to play Southampton tomorrow morning, lol)

I guess this is a win. Add in Ødergard on loan for 6 months and a backup LB and we've done alright. Just need to keep clearing out the deadwood and massive wages in the summer and then we'd be heading in the right direction for sure.
    Bahahahahah. "Ex-coastie".
    There are gypos, they never stop being gypos, and now the stink is on your club.
    Cant wait til Piers Morgan calls for Lawrie Mckinna to be the new Gunners CEO.

Hopefully they install a centrelink office at the Emirates, its gonna get some patronage.

Cheer that gypo on Frodo, its your destiny.

He wont play unless Leno gets injured. He's going to benefit from training with better players though.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Or suspended....

Nothing to see here, please move on.

It’s going to be a long season lads.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Do they have the mercy rule?

I told Bon a week or so ago that we would be lucky to have a win in our first 5 matches, and I stick by that claim.

Brentford, Chelsea, City, Norwich and Spuds in the first 5 games. We have an amateur manager who's been found out badly. A novice DoF who doesn't know how to sell or negotiate for a player. We have our 2 strikers not wanting to play and our 3rd choice injured for the first few weeks, as well as being available for sale himself anyways, our midfield options outside of a 21 yr old kid from Belgium is Xhaka, Elneny and a barely ever fit Partey. So instead of fixing any of those issues we decided to spend £50 million on Brighton's 3rd choice CB to improve what was already the 3rd best defence in the league, and he can't even win a header. Lmao.

I for one can't wait to see the Emirates eat Mikel alive over the next few home games and hopefully finally run these abhorrent owners back to Walmart where they belong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Morning !

Morning !
    Arsenal are coming in to an OK run now - do you think Arteta will last?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Arsenal are coming in to an OK run now - do you think Arteta will last?
    Considering he should have been sacked last season, no one knows. Thankfully for him the guy who's job it is to sack him will also go of this project fails, so it will be a while before it happens no matter what.

Just need to hope we aren't too far behind once the new manager comes in so we don't get relegated, seriously.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I think he should be given as long as possible.
    Kindly, Liverpool supporters.

Seriously though, who you guys got that starts at a top 6 team?
    Auba
    Tierney
    Oedegaard maybe
    Saka

Biggest signing news was a new number 10, Smith-Rowe, 20 odd games gets given a prestigious number.

Auba
    Tierney
    Oedegaard maybe
    Saka

Biggest signing news was a new number 10, Smith-Rowe, 20 odd games gets given a prestigious number.
    None of those players get in Chelsea, Liverpool or Man City. Spurs and the Foxes Id say all bar Odegaard get in easily. They get in west hams and evertons though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Auba
    Tierney
    Oedegaard maybe
    Saka

We definitely have a weak squad, but the manager is also making these players regress with shit tactics and micro-management.

- A fully fit Partey is as good as Rodri (he proved that at Atletico) so he is good enough for a top 4 side.
    - Auba at his best is a golden boot winner, has he lost his touch or can we not create anything of worth for him to score? His first two seasons he outscored his expectated goals by about 5 or 6, so he was finishing at a truly elite level at the beginning, if he was at City and back to his best he could win golden boot with ease. BUT he may have just fallen off with age who knows.
    - Saka would suprise people at any top 4 side with his ability to make a difference in almost any position. Not sure if he would be guaranteed a spot tho, very young and would eventually likely start for most of them.
    - ESR is already better than Mount, so yeah he could maybe get a game or two with a top 4 side. He's still young and improving his game like Saka.
    - Tierney is very good and if he started for any top 4 side they definitely wouldn't be any weaker.

They all look like trash under Mikel tho. It will be interesting to see how quickly these guys bounce back under a real manager, otherwise we will lose the younger players like Saka and be left with an expensive bunch of average players either in the league or the championship, lol.

Always nice to win these relegation 6 pointers early in the season to relieve some pressure.

Someone please light a candle... Arsenal are officially no longer a big club. Trust the Process, lmao.

They are the only top half side who's Carabao cup game isn't being streamed live anywhere. The only way to watch the game is live, or you can listen to a radio commentary from the official website, which has already crashed supposedly.

The Gunners looked like a very organized and disciplined team yesterday, who were in no way inferior to Liverpool even when Xhaka was sent off at the beginning of the first half. I must admit that Arteta has done a great job and the team has changed a lot this season.