Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Lol SB, don't feed the trolls. pv4 the rat will just lap this shit up :P

The more things change the more they stay the same it seems?

Don't worry we're probably going to choke the FA Cup and buy another perma-injured 20 something frenchman from a Ligue 2 club.

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    You know the person who calls someone a rat? A rat.

Don't listen to this gypo, SB. We love to hate you in here.

A loss in the FA Cup would be straight up heartbreaking. But goaliepersempre & timmyv will be there, and they will bring the boys home hopefully!

Just listening to The Tuesday Club and they droppped this interesting fact - in a list of the top 10 amount of kms run in a single game by an individual in the EPL this season, Flamini has featured 6 times (6 times in the top 8, apparently). What a man! Deadset my favourite Arsenal player.
    OK

Shit I didn't know goaliepersempre was going? Cool.

Man is Tuesday Club still going? I haven't listened in ages, it got a bit crap at one point I reckon, might give it another whirl.

Flamini is the man and he loves the team. Passion.
    What a signing.

The more things change the more they stay the same it seems?

Don't worry we're probably going to choke the FA Cup and buy another perma-injured 20 something frenchman from a Ligue 2 club.
    You don't understand the North London Derby. Whilst there is legitimate reasons for utter hatred (Woolwich moving to North London, Woolwich bribing the FA to be promoted so Tottenham can get relegated) and the utter hatred still is still there. Both sides enjoy the dick waving and trolling and it's actually quite friendly.

http://youtu.be/q45RVJaJ4dQ?t=1m52s as shown by this

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    You don't understand the North London Derby. Whilst there is legitimate reasons for utter hatred (Woolwich moving to North London, Woolwich bribing the FA to be promoted so Tottenham can get relegated) and the utter hatred still is still there. Both sides enjoy the dick waving and trolling and it's actually quite friendly.

That "bribe" you speak of has never been proved.
    And, the money from that bribe saved the southern part of the league from losing any political power it had.

Tottenham wasn't apart of London until 1963. They've never won the league whilst being a London club. Arsenal have been apart of London since at least 1913.

http://angryofislington.com/2012/07/...enal-or-spurs/

Out of interest, would you have dropped this whole "Wanderers" vendetta if you guys were chosen for the Olympic Stadium?

And what ever happened to "taking the defeat like sportsmen"?

Like Gaz said - just saying "there must have been a bribe" is no means to holding a 100 year grudge on.
    OK

Man is Tuesday Club still going? I haven't listened in ages, it got a bit crap at one point I reckon, might give it another whirl.
    Yeah I still listen to every time they do a new pod. They very roughly just base when they do a pod off when Alan is free. Had a good laugh at the most recent one.
    OK

getting promoted from 5th, just a bit dodgy

On the contrary, I do understand it. It's just come to the point that I pity you lot and actually feel for you because it's just become far too easy.

Mate if I was a spurs fan that would be the biggest insult of all.

I mean seriously we don't even have to do anything but sit back and watch you lot to get a laugh. Fan's celebrating ghost goals, Harry getting his dog to do his accounting, spending 100 mil and still being shite. At one point we even had arguably the worst Arsene team and the best Spuds team and you still couldn't finish above us. It's gone past a joke and it's just sad now.

You're shite and quite frankly it's become boring beating you lot every year.

What's the time?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    getting promoted from 5th, just a bit dodgy
    Let us not forget they were "promoting/relegating", if you can use those words in this context, from the ladder results 5 years prior as the league had been suspended for the war.

Regardless of who went up, Sp*rs finished dead last in first division so were always destined to be relegated (regardless of who replaced them). By the time the vote happened, 5 years later, more than double the amount of people voted Arsenal as a better prospect than Sp*rs to take the remaining First Division spot. And let us not forget Sp*rs were pretty heavy-handed in self-promoting themselves leading up to the voting either.
    OK

never been relegated since.

suggests the right decision was amde.

liverpool also improved after the great war due to other parts of England getting smashed by the hun.

https://vine.co/v/MrPa1zHurW9

Adebayor in the wall!

Farken lol.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 04-05-2014 at 02:36 PM.

So happy we've wrapped up 4th place again.

To see how well Liverpools season has unfolded, to see City & Chelsea doing their thing, to see Everton be pretty freaking good under Martinez, and also to see Manure & Sp*rs spending 70m & 100m respectively , I'm super stoked we were competitive enough overall in the season to wrap up a Champions League spot.

Would have loved to see Rambo play out the whole season, I genuinely feel like we could have given the title race more of a shakeup if he hadn't gotten injured. Hoping next year we get a better run of injuries (ala Liverpool this season).

Really hope we can win the FA Cup, will be heaps disappointed if we don't.

St Totteringham's Day, Arsene's 4th place trophy, and an FA Cup win would just be fantastic IMO.

PS a big FU to all the "enjoy Europa League", "we'll finish above Woolwich" etc guys.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    https://vine.co/v/MrPa1zHurW9

Adebayor in the wall!

Farken lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    it gets funnier each time you watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    So happy we've wrapped up 4th place again.

To see how well Liverpools season has unfolded, to see City & Chelsea doing their thing, to see Everton be pretty freaking good under Martinez, and also to see Manure & Sp*rs spending 70m & 100m respectively , I'm super stoked we were competitive enough overall in the season to wrap up a Champions League spot.

Would have loved to see Rambo play out the whole season, I genuinely feel like we could have given the title race more of a shakeup if he hadn't gotten injured. Hoping next year we get a better run of injuries (ala Liverpool this season).

Really hope we can win the FA Cup, will be heaps disappointed if we don't.

St Totteringham's Day, Arsene's 4th place trophy, and an FA Cup win would just be fantastic IMO.

PS a big FU to all the "enjoy Europa League", "we'll finish above Woolwich" etc guys.
    No mention of the £70 million war chest Wenger failed to utilize at the start of the season to end up rushing to get Ozil for well over what his worth(in before the look at the money Hodgson and Dalglish threw away) and going into the new year No1 only to drop out of the 4 at one stage to a team on half the budget as Arsenal's.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Injuries to Theo!!!! (and a lesser extent AOC), Rambo and Ozil should not be underestimated.
    We lost a lot of our directness in attack.

For me our biggest failing this seasons was the January transfer window. Absolutely needed to do business at this time and not doing so was catastrophic (over-playing rambo etc).

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/05...ore-world-cup/

This would be the statement of intent we always talk about.

Cavani, Aurier, Kouyate and Schniederlin (Martinez if he is actually unhappy) would be a solid and successful transfer window. Here's dreaming.....

Even Barry, Remy and Aurier would fill the basic needs we have, thats only 15 million all together or so. Sit on the rest of the money until a world class player becomes available for cheap, like Ozil... Which will totally happen again.

Caught offside is renowned for talking shit. Looked at it a lot this time last year and it was linking liverpool to every player under the sun. Sure, they recycled articles on the well publicised ones, but there were articles linking us to hulk, navas, mata, Alonso to name a few.