Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I love football again. We are the greatest team in the world again. Liverpool, here we come.
    We’re gonna win the league

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    We’re gonna win the league
    They've currently got more wins, more points and scored more goals than Liverpool this year....maybe you're right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Undefeated all year. Easily the most in form team in world football. UCL champions of 2019/20 for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Tbh I thought Leeds were pretty good in the first half. I didn’t see any of the second though

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Tbh I thought Leeds were pretty good in the first half. I didn’t see any of the second though
    Haven't actually watched the game yet. Heard Mikel game them a serve at halftime. Seemed to have worked. With Spuds losing 1-1 to Middlesbrough it was good to get through without a replay.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Leeds destroyed Arsenal in the first half with their passing game and had 15 shots - should have been out of sight by half time. Different Arsenal second half and also Leeds fell away - got the goal and that was that. Leeds will need a strikeforce if they come up next season on this viewing.

The fans were happy - even clapped Ozil off.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

I know Leeds did well in the first half but those commentators were absolutely creaming their pants as if Leeds were the greatest side on earth. Danny Murphy was probably punching a hole in the table with his hate boner against us.

Considering it was our first game in a new formation and how quickly we changed things in the second half, I don't think that first half is anything worth worrying about.

Leeds do need a striker tho. Bamford won't get you goals in the EPL at this stage. Also, you can tell where/who Pep learnt positive fouling from.

Banned
    I know Leeds did well in the first half but those commentators were absolutely creaming their pants as if Leeds were the greatest side on earth. Danny Murphy was probably punching a hole in the table with his hate boner against us.

Considering it was our first game in a new formation and how quickly we changed things in the second half, I don't think that first half is anything worth worrying about.

Leeds do need a striker tho. Bamford won't get you goals in the EPL at this stage. Also, you can tell where/who Pep learnt positive fouling from.
    Leeds if they ever go up will no doubt strengthen

Don't forget with 40k support backing them every week if they stay up they will only get stronger at EPL level

Give them 3 to 4 years in the top flight and they gonna be back to Europa League level

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Leeds if they ever go up will no doubt strengthen

Don't forget with 40k support backing them every week if they stay up they will only get stronger at EPL level

Give them 3 to 4 years in the top flight and they gonna be back to Europa League level
    They only need like a 10-15 goal striker and they'll stay up easily.

Banned
    They only need like a 10-15 goal striker and they'll stay up easily.
    Problem is those guys don't grow on trees and the known quantities who do cost a shit load of pounds to sign

Problem is those guys don't grow on trees and the known quantities who do cost a shit load of pounds to sign
    If they come up they'll be able to find one. Someone like Tammy Abraham omshould be looking for a new club by then.

Banned
    If they come up they'll be able to find one. Someone like Tammy Abraham omshould be looking for a new club by then.
    No it will take Chelsea another 2 to 3 years to realise he ain't good enough for them

I’d like to see Leeds come up.
    They are the Championships Liverpool. Full of promise, always fall short.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I’d like to see Leeds come up.
    They are the Championships Liverpool. Full of promise, always fall short.
    That can't be true, Leeds haven't spent anywhere near a comparative amount of money as Liverpool have to not win the league.

They are more like Tottenham, everyone loves them in the media but they fall apart come awards season. I think they call it "Argyrophobia", which is a fear of silverware.

If they come up they'll be able to find one. Someone like Tammy Abraham should be looking for a new club by then.
    No it will take Chelsea another 2 to 3 years to realise he ain't good enough for them
    Love your work fellas, but Stanny's not gonna bite..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Love your work fellas, but Stanny's not gonna bite..
    I didn't think we were trolling him

Just stating facts

Tammy stays for joining the list of Chelsea strikers who are good at putting Arsenal back in their place. Which is on the losing side of every game vs Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Tammy stays for joining the list of Chelsea strikers who are good at putting Arsenal back in their place. Which is on the losing side of every game vs Chelsea
    I was wrong...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Now if we were trolling Me and Frodo just pulled up at the boat ramp and the Fish jumped in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I was wrong...
    I'm starting facts. Not sure what they were doing. But nothing new there