There's a few things you need to ask -

- Is Arsene under-performing as a manager?
- If Arsene also has a finger in other roles, what are they and is he under-performing in those roles?
- Who would replace him and would they do a better job?

IMO the managing of the football team is not really a problem. Yes I would like to see Arsene go to his bench a little earlier on and sometimes his player choices are not what I would go with (eg gerv up front rather than Podolski or Giroud, constantly playing Ramsey on the right making the team awkward and unbalanced).

However, the REAL and obvious issues are the constant stream of our top players and club captains leaving the team and the growing rift between the board and it's supporters, highlighted by the boards recent closing statement of the Arsenal AGM, "thank you for your interest in our affairs"... This was said to a meeting consisting of share-holders and fans. Clearly the board is disconnected.

Another thing that bugs me is that when talking about possible ways to increase income, marketing etc, actual on-field performance is never stated. When they're talking about growing the club all they bring up is expanding in to asia, launching a chinese website, better sponsorship deals etc. Never do they state what kind of financial gains could be made from on-field success.

Ughhh, it's a bit of a mess at the moment. There is no one high up in the club that actually cares at Arsenal, THE FOOTBALL CLUB. They only care about Arsenal the business and the ridiculous money involved.

To answer your question, I think Arsene is the man for the job. I actually feel for him being hamstrung at Arsenal, imagine what he could accomplish at PSG or Chelsea?