Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

No Luiz, Who can you guys blame now?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    David Luiz extends his Arsenal contract until the end of 2020-21 season

this is the best news non-Arsenal fans have had in ages - another season of champagne comedy

Hahahahhaha
    Why?

I'm going to find every single person involved in his deal and I'm going to ask them every single day via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc why they wanted to turn this once great club into a fricking clown car with a badge on the front?

I don't think I've ever been this angry before. I want everyone to mock the shit out of this club. Cause I'm gonna join in for as long as he is here.

This is officially the point that I want Arteta to get sacked. He has a say in all deals and he ok'd it. So I want him gone. I want Raul, Edu and Kia gone. I want us to lose every single game that Luiz plays in. I will laugh at his stupid Chelsea loving face everytime he costs the club points next season.

This deal also officially means that we are a mid table side. There is no more big 6, it's a big 4 plus Leicester, Wolves and maybe Everton next year. The rest are either mid table or relegation candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

this makes me feel like reading Fever Pitch again

https://www.theguardian.com/football...dentity-crisis

doesn't make good reading for Arsenal supporters - barrel of laughs for the rest of us however

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...dentity-crisis

doesn't make good reading for Arsenal supporters - barrel of laughs for the rest of us however
    I dislike the bloke because he was the one who convinced the club to sign Luiz. But with only 2 clients of his on our books, this stuff is just click bait. We have plenty of actual issues at the club to laugh at, why do they feel the need to talk about this? Look at United with Raiola, Wolves with Mendes, etc. They are more linked with a single agent than us.

Plus, we've paid £11k on agents fees in 2020 compared to £30k+ for Liverpool and City and £27k for United. I think plenty of clubs have issues with Agents besides us.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

it's still mathematically possible that Arsenal will be relegated this season

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    it's still mathematically possible that Arsenal will be relegated this season
    I think it's also still possible that we can finish 2nd. Or at least it was before the Brighton loss.

Basically, Liverpool have done well, everyone else had a shocker of a year. It hasn't been a very good season overall, lots of big sides playing poorly, lots of mid table sides buying poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    No one needs to trolls Arsenal fans, your club does enough of that for everyone
    We better keep these sorts of comments in here Stanny. Turns out if we say anything remotely funny or negative in the Liverpool thread we get threatened with Bans. The absolute state of this place, lol.

Wanna buy a totally world class Brazilian CB with a ridiculous haircut for cheap? His name is Davod Louis. He'll definitely win you heaps of games...

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    We better keep these sorts of comments in here Stanny. Turns out if we say anything remotely funny or negative in the Liverpool thread we get threatened with Bans. The absolute state of this place, lol.

Wanna buy a totally world class Brazilian CB with a ridiculous haircut for cheap? His name is Davod Louis. He'll definitely win you heaps of games...
    If take Luiz back anytime as a back up. Anyone from that night in Munich is welcome at the bridge anytime

If take Luiz back anytime as a back up. Anyone from that night in Munich is welcome at the bridge anytime
    We will literally pay you money to take him back into your squad, haha.

He's had 2 red cards, given away 4 penalties and been at fault for another 3 or 4 goals directly this season.

He's the worst player to ever pull on our beautiful jersey. Either he's been sent to us by Frank to wreck the place from the inside or he's just the absolute worst.

VARsenal with the absolute cupset there. 3 calls went our way and Sheffield were all over us for the majority of the 2nd half.

Very lucky win there.

In somewhat good news, Luiz went down injured. So he won't be starting in the league this week at least.

We will literally pay you money to take him back into your squad, haha.

He's had 2 red cards, given away 4 penalties and been at fault for another 3 or 4 goals directly this season.

He's the worst player to ever pull on our beautiful jersey. Either he's been sent to us by Frank to wreck the place from the inside or he's just the absolute worst.
    Worst player? I doubt it.

Worst player? I doubt it.
    As in, given his form for us since he arrived. I promise you he's been the worst. He may have had a few good years for you, but he's been an absolute train wreck for us, the worst I've ever witnessed. And I lived through the banter years.

Also, we get to play City at Wembley so there goes the FA cup route into Europe. Bugger.

And to make things worse, in the league after we play Norwich, our run is Wolves away, Leicester, Spuds away and then Liverpool..3 points from a potential 15 ain't bad is it?

As in, given his form for us since he arrived. I promise you he's been the worst. He may have had a few good years for you, but he's been an absolute train wreck for us, the worst I've ever witnessed. And I lived through the banter years.
    He was your best defender from January until the lockdown according to alot of talk I've seen from Arsenal fans on Twitter and comments from Arteta

I’m with Frodo, he’s rubbish.
    I’d be claiming that if I were you though Stanny. Unless you want him back. In which case, I’d be more than happy.
    Much like when we sold you a dud in Torres.

He was your best defender from January until the lockdown according to alot of talk I've seen from Arsenal fans on Twitter and comments from Arteta
    We've been somewhere between 8th and 12th on the ladder all season. Chambers doing his ACL and Holding struggling to recover from his has meant we've had to rely on Luiz, Mustafi and Papa all season. the fact that this is our worst season in 25 years shows you how well that's gone for us.

Luiz has personally cost us somewhere around 18-24 points with individual errors. 2 red cards against top 6 sides, 4 penalties during losses and another 3 or 4 direct assists to opposition goals. Mustafi has been our best defender this season according to all the fans I've spoken to, or read posts from. And we want him sold straight away and Holding into the starting lineup whenever fit. Being the best anything at Arsenal this year isn't much of a compliment.