Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Do you guys all shout oezil a party for finally pissing off?
    FMD that was a long contract.

On behalf of everyone else, sure Luiz doesn’t deserve another contract......? Please?
    Not long, just expensive and Emery/Arteta couldn't work how to utilise his skills. If Ozil was in our squad right now we wouldn't be in the position we are on the table, but that is saying very little about Ozil cause we stink right now.

But, he should have been a lesson in not offering ridiculous contracts to aging stars. It's a lesson we didn't learn when we then gave Auba and Willian their retirement packages and let them setup shop in our first team offering absolutely nothing in attack this year. Terrible pieces of business again it looks like.

Between those deals, Cedric Soares, Luiz's extension last season and not selling a few players we had offers for so that we could afford Auour, Edu needs to be sacked almost immediately. Get someone with their head screwed on to start work on the January window before it gets any worse and we make anymore poor decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Hasnt Ozil been sidelined for the China stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Hasnt Ozil been sidelined for the China stuff?
    He wasn't given a squad number for the EPL or the Europa by Mikel, completely frozen out by the club. So he's been playing Fortnite, tweeting everytime we lose and laughing at how comically bad Willian is and how out of his depth Arteta looks. So basically he'll either find a new club in January or he'll wait until the end of the season when his deal runs out. Good way to earn £350k a week if you can get it I guess.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Yeah was frozen out cause he bagged China who have Arsenal have sponsors in I heard

Yeah was frozen out cause he bagged China who have Arsenal have sponsors in I heard
    That's a small part of it, but not the biggest thing that's happened since he signed that deal.

It’s a good thing Ive got the Jets to support for my positive football experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    It’s a good thing Ive got the Jets to support for my positive football experiences.
    I’ve heard that before somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    I’ve heard that before somewhere
    I’ve said it a lot lately.

Willian has played 799 minutes in the premier league for Arsenal.

He's had 1 single shot on target in that entire time.

Lmao. What a player he is. Great signing he's turned out to be, I wonder who could have seen that coming ..

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Willian has played 799 minutes in the premier league for Arsenal.

He's had 1 single shot on target in that entire time.

Lmao. What a player he is. Great signing he's turned out to be, I wonder who could have seen that coming ..
    We warned you and now your stuck with no option but to start him cause you can't risk his disruptive behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

We warned you and now your stuck with no option but to start him cause you can't risk his disruptive behaviour
    Lmao, what could he possibly disrupt right now? Haha.

There's reports the club has already offered him to clubs in La Liga. Real Betis might be taking him on loan in January and then sign him for next to nothing at season's end.

There's also rumours that his super agent organised minimum appearance clauses in his deal, but not been proven yet. Hopefully he goes with Arteta in January and we can forget we ever got fleeced by his agent... Who also fleeced the club with the Luiz deal... And the Cedric Soares 4 year deal for a 29 yr old backup, lol.

I’d be seeing what kind of payments that agent is getting from Chelsea. FMD. Luiz and Willian both getting gigs.
    Hook him up with the Jets, we can do with some overpriced, overpaid, underperforming players.

I’d be seeing what kind of payments that agent is getting from Chelsea. FMD. Luiz and Willian both getting gigs.
    Hook him up with the Jets, we can do with some overpriced, overpaid, underperforming players.
    Everyone outside of Edu and Arteta are currently gunning for him (pun intended) and his dodgy deals. We sacked some of the best scouts on England in order to enrich some agent mate of our DoF. Arteta isn't a real manager, but he's not the real issue at the club. Once fans are allowed back and KSE gets a real idea of how bad things are they'll have no choice but to ship them all out and start again...again.

Interestingly, Kia the dodgy agent was the one who started the negotiations between Vladimir Abramovich and Chelsea. So clearly he is a trustworthy fellow.

We scored from open play.... In the correct goal this time. Give Arteta the contract extension now.

Its all going very well.

At this rate I think the Fiesta is going to end up on fire and driven into the Thames by that bloke from AFTV
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Will Arteta see 2021?
    Or will they give him til end of January? January full of winnable fixtures.

Will Arteta see 2021?
    Or will they give him til end of January? January full of winnable fixtures.
    According to reports they've told the him he won't be sacked yet and that he will be financially backed to rebuild the squad in January. Mikel himself said the squad was terrible a week ago which got back to the squad, hence why the players have given up playing for him. Things will definitely get uglier over the next month or two it looks like.

A relegation battle could be fun, I've never witnessed one for a club I followed.

We’re gonna win the league !

Mat Ryan on loan!
    Hopefully he gets some games and gets another gig in the prem.