Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Morning.
    I've had about 4 hrs good sleep. And all I want to do right now is watch the game again.
    Not just because it was spurs, but this is one of the most exciting teams to watch in football at the moment. Not the greatest, but so much passion.

At no point last night did I think we would lose. And for the last month it's been the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

That Torriera kid is a machine.

Best thing you did was lose one of those opening games.
    Now you’re still under the radar somehow, despite playing the second best/exciting football.
    Pundits seems to be still banging on about Liverpool and Chelsea challenging City, but you guys seem to be playing better.
    Not a bad spot to be in...

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    That Torriera kid is a machine.
    9 starts
    4 MOTM performances

He is far and away the best signing of the season from any team. Lauren's passion has returned inside of a pint sized Uruguayan. Future legend.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Best thing you did was lose one of those opening games.
    Now you’re still under the radar somehow, despite playing the second best/exciting football.
    Pundits seems to be still banging on about Liverpool and Chelsea challenging City, but you guys seem to be playing better.
    Not a bad spot to be in...
    No one is challenging City. Theve already got the prem won

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    I think you are mistaking the EPL with League 1.

City are 3 wins away from us. There's been plenty of seasons where an 8 point lead has been caught up.

Also, they are only 2 points ahead of Liverpool who aren't even in their best form.

It's city's to lose, but they have a long way to go before it's won.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post

City are 3 wins away from us. There's been plenty of seasons where an 8 point lead has been caught up.

Also, they are only 2 points ahead of Liverpool who aren't even in their best form.

They are missing KDB and are still firing and consistently putting teams to the sword, Take out the best player of Arsenal liverpool Chelsea and Spurs and we would all be struggling
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Lauren's passion has returned inside of a pint sized Uruguayan. Future legend.
    The passion of Lauren, but without the absolute certainty that he has murdered men in his life.. but tbf almost the entire of the Invincibles were sure-thing murderers
    OK

I've had about 4 hrs good sleep. And all I want to do right now is watch the game again.
    Not just because it was spurs, but this is one of the most exciting teams to watch in football at the moment. Not the greatest, but so much passion.

At no point last night did I think we would lose. And for the last month it's been the same thing.
    I don’t have Optus, so am looking forward to Arsenal tv tonight on Foxtel now

Banned

I think you are deluded if you think they arent winning the EPL

They have already played Spuds Arsenal and Liverpool away

They won the Manc Derby at home

Exactly whom is taking points off them going forward??

They thump the shit teams and they are beating the better EPL sides

It early days but dont be surprised if they win the treble in England or go match The Invincibles or even win tje quadruple though I think Europe will be their biggest challenge

Make no mistake about it City are set up for a few years of dominance

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I think you are deluded if you think they arent winning the EPL

They have already played Spuds Arsenal and Liverpool away

They won the Manc Derby at home

Exactly whom is taking points off them going forward??

They thump the shit teams and they are beating the better EPL sides

It early days but dont be surprised if they win the treble in England or go match The Invincibles or even win tje quadruple though I think Europe will be their biggest challenge

Make no mistake about it City are set up for a few years of dominance
    I let Stanny slide cause he skips over things easily, but you should know how to read by now Membah.

"It's city's to lose" is what I said. The only team who will beat them is themselves... You maybe haven't seen many years of the EPL, if you get complacent you don't win.

But you tell me what happens if Fernandinho gets injured after the next transfer window shuts. Who runs the middle of the park for them? All of a sudden a game like Bournemouth this week, which was much tougher than the scoreline showed, becomes a potential draw. A flying Arsenal or Liverpool could grab a point, or even all 3 with a few lucky bounces. Chelsea and United could bore a point out of them.

So yeah. City are 110% the strongest team this year and should win, but don't go counting your chickens yet. This is the EPL. Not a farmers league

Banned
    I let Stanny slide cause he skips over things easily, but you should know how to read by now Membah.

"It's city's to lose" is what I said. The only team who will beat them is themselves... You maybe haven't seen many years of the EPL, if you get complacent you don't win.

But you tell me what happens if Fernandinho gets injured after the next transfer window shuts. Who runs the middle of the park for them? All of a sudden a game like Bournemouth this week, which was much tougher than the scoreline showed, becomes a potential draw. A flying Arsenal or Liverpool could grab a point, or even all 3 with a few lucky bounces. Chelsea and United could bore a point out of them.

So yeah. City are 110% the strongest team this year and should win, but don't go counting your chickens yet. This is the EPL. Not a farmers league
    It a farmers league
    That why Liverpool dont win it

It Citys

Bookies can start paying out now

Love you Membah.

I'm keen to hear Paul Merson and Tim Sherwood this week after their comments during the week.

Sherwood picked zero Arsenal players in a combined 11.
    Merson said that Torreira isn't good enough to play for any other top 6 side. They both agreed that he wouldn't play in that Tottenham side over Dier/Sissoko. HAHAHAHA.

Wasn’t it Chelsea’s 2 weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Wasn’t it Chelsea’s 2 weeks ago?
    Hasnt been ours since 16/17 season

Two things.

1) I think we will probably draw with United this week, just because that's how football seems to go.

2) if we win, we could be the final straw that gets Mourinho sacked. Which could mean that I will literally flood the lower hunter again... But this time with sploosh!

Two things.

1) I think we will probably draw with United this week, just because that's how football seems to go.

2) if we win, we could be the final straw that gets Mourinho sacked. Which could mean that I will literally flood the lower hunter again... But this time with sploosh!
    Arsenal had a few chances to pinch it from what I saw on extended highlights this morning.

Banned
    Cant beat a shit side like Man U

That aint form for winning the League

So this dark horse for the title shit can stop now

Reality is Arsenal are in the hunt for a UCL spot and it really a case of 2 from 3 between them Spuds and Stannys bunch

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Cant beat a shit side like Man U

That aint form for winning the League

So this dark horse for the title shit can stop now

Reality is Arsenal are in the hunt for a UCL spot and it really a case of 2 from 3 between them Spuds and Stannys bunch
    Throw in Liverpool as well. Their better then the three you mentioned but they arnt in the title race

Banned
    Throw in Liverpool as well. Their better then the three you mentioned but they arnt in the title race
    No

Liverpool are in the title race

They just wont win it

The fun is watching them stay in it so their fans get salty when they fail