Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Come back to me when you find a goal keeper to play for your team. Wasn't that a great way to spend £72 million?
    Still better then yours
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Still better then yours
    Haha, a hope this is a laugh. Check some stats and see just how bad your guy is. My guy has to deal with the worst defence in the league and still looks world class, Kepa would have the worst saves/goals conceded ratio of any keeper bar Roberto (played a game or two for West Ham before getting dropped). Leno is our only top drawer, in form, walk into any side player right now. Unfortunately he's a keeper which means it's all going to shit everywhere else on the park.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Haha, a hope this is a laugh. Check some stats and see just how bad your guy is. My guy has to deal with the worst defence in the league and still looks world class, Kepa would have the worst saves/goals conceded ratio of any keeper bar Roberto (played a game or two for West Ham before getting dropped). Leno is our only top drawer, in form, walk into any side player right now. Unfortunately he's a keeper which means it's all going to shit everywhere else on the park.
    Leno world class? Please only a team used to terrible goalkeepers would call Leno world class
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Leno world class? Please only a team used to terrible goalkeepers would call Leno world class
    Again Stanny, learn to read before you type.

Thanks, management.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Was just about to come in here and wish you luck....
    Was a minute too late

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Was just about to come in here and wish you luck....
    Was a minute too late
    I predicted a 3-1 loss. I'm still on track.

What a joke of a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    What a joke of a club.
    When Spuds sat 12th, no one bat an eyelid. Arsenal sit 10th and it's worst thing to happen to the club in 100 years.... Big club mentality.

When Spuds sat 12th, no one bat an eyelid. Arsenal sit 10th and it's worst thing to happen to the club in 100 years.... Big club mentality.
    It's more telling that Spurs could get a top grade manager in less than a day and Woolwich are still in caretaker mode.

Only from the fans and press. Not the people who run your club. Fans still attend games and buy merchandise. So they still make money

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    It's more telling that Spurs could get a top grade manager in less than a day and Woolwich are still in caretaker mode.
    You got a bloke who failed at United and sat around for 6 months waiting for a phone call. The fact that he's walked in and fixed your issues shows just how mediocre Poch really was....

Only from the fans and press. Not the people who run your club. Fans still attend games and buy merchandise. So they still make money
    There's not many fans at the Emirates at games lately. Fans have voted with their feet.

The club is just taking its time instead of settling on whoever is available. Replacing Wenger is a bit harder than replacing Poch.

Supposedly there was a 31 man shortlist the day he was sacked and there's been a few contenders fly in to have sit down talks.

Also, a club insider said the new manager has been selected and they are just sorting out terms/targets before announcing.

Most likely Arteta and they wanted to let him get through this game before final talks began.

For anyone still interested. Mikel Arteta will supposedly be announced to take over for the Everton game this week. 3.5 year deal. No idea about backroom staff.

There was talk of us resigning a scout that went to City as well as one of Pep's current assistants as well. There was a big rumour that Xabi Alonso would be his assistant but he said he will stay at the Real Sociedad B side until the end of the season at least.

Can somebody give me the “id like to know but don’t care that much to research it myself” version of the whole AFTV feud?

So AFTV is a YouTube channel for fans to voice their opinions. The channel only gained popularity/notoriety once they club started to decline and the guys on the show began to rant more and more about how bad things are. So now they only seem to show that angry toxic side of the fan base where possible to get more views. Most of their viewers are other clubs fans who only watch it to laugh at our fanbase (basically stereotyping us into these bunch of angry dudes).

They are fairly well hated by the majority of fans for profiting off of our decline but they have gotten very popular. Even Auba, our supposed captain, invites one of them (Troopz) to his personal box for home games.

Now another section of fans is trying to get them kicked out of filming at games and basically arguing against them to show people that they aren't the true voices of the fans.

So, the fans are toxic right now, but AFTV are profiting off that toxicity and are trying to fuel it where possible, now other fans are trying to stop them from making it any worse so the toxicity can stop and the atmosphere at games can go back to the Wenger days.

That's a compilation and there's not way you'll watch the entire thing. But if you skip through you can see the amount of shit that they talk and how they act like they are bigger than the club.

Side note, I effing hate them. I'd love to meet them to tell them to their faces to duck right off out of the club and go find some other team to trash talk each week.

Arteta-ball was much better on the eyes at least. Ozil was back on form which is superb, Torreira and Xhaka finally worked out how to play together. Can't believe how bad our finishing was tho. 60% possession with plenty of balls into the box, but low shot count is also classic Wenger ball coming back. Lacazette should hopefully be due a couple of goals on Sunday/Monday now that he missed so many this game.

h54j52sf61741.jpg

Love EPL refs.

I love football again. We are the greatest team in the world again. Liverpool, here we come.