Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,921 to 1,927 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Besides the fact it happened to you guys, I actually really like the two yellows in one passage of play.

I’ll admit, you guys look a tonne better now than you did last time I watched an Arsenal game.
    Odegard, Saka, Martinelli combination looks like it could go a long way to winning you some trophies as they get more experience. lacazette has some good touches of a hold up striker, but lacks that X factor of pace and skill to be dangerous.
    Partey looks good as a DM.
    Ramsdale makes some very good stops for you too.

Apologies. I was writing this as Jota slammed one in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I’ll admit, you guys look a tonne better now than you did last time I watched an Arsenal game.
    Odegard, Saka, Martinelli combination looks like it could go a long way to winning you some trophies as they get more experience. lacazette has some good touches of a hold up striker, but lacks that X factor of pace and skill to be dangerous.
    Partey looks good as a DM.
    Ramsdale makes some very good stops for you too.

Apologies. I was writing this as Jota slammed one in.

We never actually troubled Liverpool today, they never had to get out of 2nd gear to keep us at bay outside of that one good chance to Gabi that he fluffed.

Ramsdale gets talked up way too much. He's much better than people thought when we signed him, but he gives up easy goals too often and gets away with things too often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Ramsdale gets talked up way too much. He's much better than people thought when we signed him, but he gives up easy goals too often and gets away with things too often.
    A proper Kodak moment GK. Mugs for the Cameras, loves the flashy stuff but incapable of doing the basics.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Morning !

Banned
    Lets just call it for what it is

That is one impressive job at bottling it

Hell I thought the effort last year to avoid playing UCL was impressive but this last month and a half has been something else

To think City will win the title with two games to spare is unbelievable

Again the league's most plastic fans are deserting their seats in droves well before fulltime, even did it to their U18 team when losing the FA Youth Cup.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS