Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: General Horse Racing Thread

chautauqua, what an absolutely mental, insane run - electrifying

was on the great buff but covered easily on chatz at 2.60, hope he destroys ascot and makes these english carnts eat it. #teamchatz

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    chautauqua, what an absolutely mental, insane run - electrifying

was on the great buff but covered easily on chatz at 2.60, hope he destroys ascot and makes these english carnts eat it. #teamchatz
    What a horse, can't see anything staying with him when he puts his foot down, absolute champion! The kind of horse to make general sport people love horse racing, he is bloody exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Did you boys see Torpenhows run today? Geez he could be an alright horse, 2nd start up to a Class 1 with 60kgs on his back and did it very very easy. Last at Wyong on the NSW racing site if you want the replay.
    Yeah I got that bad boy on some advice and was suitably impressed! Did it easy, was expected to but always good when they live up to the hype!

fuming as well, because i rolled my chatz money back into maurice, or so i thought as i missed the jump, jabbing mindlessly at the screen while watching the telly at the pub and ended up on the 1 in R9, rather than R8....whoops.

spud

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    fuming as well, because i rolled my chatz money back into maurice, or so i thought as i missed the jump, jabbing mindlessly at the screen while watching the telly at the pub and ended up on the 1 in R9, rather than R8....whoops.

spud
    Some horse glad he is a gelding or he would have gone off to stud ages ago, let them run I say.

Heavy days, exactly what I did with my winnings except put it on the right horse in the right race.

The buff to be retired, what a warhorse.

what a legend, truly deserves the title of the people's champ. up there with deadset heroes like takeover target for mine

always did it the hard way from the front, broke their hearts. love the buff

Not much standing out to me this weekend!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

I'm pretty keen on sir bacchus and impending, odds are pretty short for both might play a little on the multi.

Admiral E/W down in Flemington, great record down in tassie 19 Starts, 14 wins and 3 places and $14 on fixed odds, supido is too short at @2 I reckon.

Q's boy Japonisme had a bomb of a trial this morning, will be on him when he goes up north.

shame old mate the cleaner isn't running at flemmo, would make it a great race against the admiral

lay supido for sure, absolute poison at 2

Would have to be stupido to back it at those odds....

I will see myself out.

deadset how is the carnage down at flemmo today, absolute nonsense

supido hard to watch but did the job, stayed away from the whole thing and happy i did

**** McDonald cost me a bundle on impending. Sir Bacchus went well and was half right about admiral/supido.

just when you thought you were over ghisoni that happens on impending

how's sooboog lol, ****en crazy horse

JMac on both too, at least he come out and admitted he blew it, doesn't help
    my wallet much though.

Sooboog is a nutter, got some serious talent but wait for everyone who has black booked it after yesterday to lose a bundle next time it does something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    I'm pretty keen on sir bacchus and impending, odds are pretty short for both might play a little on the multi.

Admiral E/W down in Flemington, great record down in tassie 19 Starts, 14 wins and 3 places and $14 on fixed odds, supido is too short at @2 I reckon.

Q's boy Japonisme had a bomb of a trial this morning, will be on him when he goes up north.
    Passed on Impending, did get on sir baccus though. Good move!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Only 2nd run this prep, stay with Sir Bacchus for sure.

lord of the sky scorched everyone in a barrier trial this morning i see #lordofthetrial

We stayed away from the donkeys this weekend and put our entire punters club stake in the swans -69.5 into Alvarez by KO.

1/2 way through each leg we were dead in the water but both pulled through.

It was a great weekend.