Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 6 - Western Sydney vs Newcastle Jets 10/11/12 k/off 530pm AEDST

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    pepper was robbed

Top away trip.

That chanting to & especially back from parramatta stadium was fantastic.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 11-11-2012 at 06:01 AM.

tiago. shit. useless. chump. sick of his petulant 4-year-old bullshit. this dick is going to cost us the grand final.

birra. wow. that save at the end. just phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    pepper was robbed
    Of what, his brains?

Looked like a young bloke trying too hard. Has not done himself any favors. But will learn from the experience

GVE said the second yellow was a bit soft that sort of take down would have rated in the WWE lol

tiago is no worse than zadkovich, and zad gets a resounding gobby on here whenever he shows a bit of mongrel

birraz's punch on that corner, lol. great shot stopper, and was spectacular last night but is a total flap merchant.

How'd commercial go after the game?

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    Of what, his brains?

Looked like a young bloke trying too hard. Has not done himself any favors. But will learn from the experience

GVE said the second yellow was a bit soft that sort of take down would have rated in the WWE lol
    The first yellow was a joke; the ref literally blew the whistle a second before he passed the ball and he was pinged for kicking the ball away. Second was harsh too.

Zadkovich had one of the worst games I've ever seen in person.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post

birraz's punch on that corner, lol. great shot stopper, and was spectacular last night but is a total flap merchant.
    **** you blokes are tough judges
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

same scrutiny as everyone gives BK imo

the difference being that bk is at best a decent bench keeper for Hal level, bk deserves the criticism drawn upon him & biraz is the undoubted number 1 and definately up to (and will rise above) Hal level.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    the difference being that bk is at best a decent bench keeper for Hal level, bk deserves the criticism drawn upon him & biraz is the undoubted number 1 and definately up to (and will rise above) Hal level.
    So we can only criticise the bench keeper?

you just dont like bk in anyway shape or form mate.

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Was it just me or the movement on and off the ball for our first goal really good and well created?
    Novocastria Youth

I'm not saying biraz is shielded from critiscim, but I am saying that bk is our reserve keeper & not our number 1. and if it were up to me, there may be one or two other keepers from nbn I'd have in place of bk
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    same scrutiny as everyone gives BK imo
    Get out of town, don't you know if your from newy you have to be perfect 100% of the time for every single action of the game, Birra is playing better then BK at the moment but the bloke gives me nightmares every time we have a corner, hasn't realised that there are alternatives to punching, like maybe getting to the ball for starters, twice in two weeks he's tried to punch it out and failed miserably, cost us a point last week and was lucky to escape it again this week but you won't hear a peep about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pico View Post
    cost us a point last week and was lucky to escape it again this week but you won't hear a peep about it.
    lol, only saved us at least three times from almost certain goals last night. think his efforts last night made up for a goal that didn't happen.

we won't hear a peep about it, except from the 5+ guys who are peeping about it
    OK

Anyone watch the game with both eyes ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Birraz is an excellent shot stopper - no doubt about that.

His decision making in leaving his line/six yard box is what will determine if this is his gig or not. At the moment he is not filling me with confidence...I'm hoping it will click with him soon.

we won't hear a peep about it, except from the 5+ guys who are peeping about it
    Nah your right, if it was BK that came out flailing for corners, and we conceded a goal that cost us a win from it, there would only be 5 or so one line comments, its not like people would be exploding with rage about he cost us points.... that'd never happen....