Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 6 - Western Sydney vs Newcastle Jets 10/11/12 k/off 530pm AEDST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    They were actually there to prevent the mong element of WSW support from invading the away bays, as there had already targetex the gypos and heart away support.
    And they tried it on at halftime, giving it the big ones from across a bay, then when security blocked their way they tried to circle around and get at our bays from behind the stadium.
    Except the cops were all there waiting, seperated them, took down their details and then took headshots.
    Am guessing another 10 to add to WSW's reportedly already sizeable banned list.

And there was very little prescence on the march to and from but it wasnt required as I had already had discussions beforehand with Wanderers to confirm pregame venue and march route to make sure there were no clashes.

I actually found the whole experience quite easy. Except for the confusion about entering via our own gate, which we can just put down to a first time miscommunication.
    Don't these dumb arse mongs realise they would have been messing with Newy Boys and not a couple of Melbourne fans and some deros from the Gypo Coast?? They would have got the surprise of their lives with a royal arse whooping !!

Wasn't aware as to what the cops were doing but when you see the boys decked out for war in their coveralls and they seem to be stalking us when all is well and everyone is watching the game and behaving it makes you feel uncomfortable when you are doing nothing wrong.

Maybe WSW and the NSW police should be keeping these cops out of sight until needed and keep the visible presence of police in a non threatening confrontational way. The little hike out the back gate behind the goals at FT in my opinion was a great idea and something we should be seeing more particularly when we head to Gypo HQ and we have to walk the streets back to the station with their scummy support

As for the numbers pretty dissappointing really. Train ride to Strathfield change to another platform with trains going to Parra about 5-10 mins after arrival and a 15-20 min trip to Parramatta. Not really that hard an outing for $11.40 return from Newy. Those who are prepared to go to Smurf HQ have no excuses to not go here in future. Train not much different. Car would probably be easier coming from Newy to get to Parra than into the city.

No excuses really for not making the trip in future

I thought they did a decent job. Got the sneaky dudes (in full kit mind) and let us support.

Did the member get a chat?

Banned
    No didn't get a chat just the principle of it. Feel like they are trying to intimidate you. Nice little ploy that unfortunately about 25% of the police force like to use on you even when you have done nothing wrong to try and get you to bite. **** Em

Visible presence required yes. Aggressive visual presence required NO. These blokes in the war kit shouldn't be required to be walking up and down our bay during the game when all are behaving. The occasional walk by the cops in dress uniform I can cope with as well as the ****tards from E Group Security wandering everywhere.

These hyped up dropkicks straight out of the meat head tree looking for trouble we can do with out at the football. These clowns are gonna cause more shit than they solve

Policing and Security have issues understanding Football culture in this country. When those boys are required fine send them in. Until they are required keep them out of sight

Blokes around me spoke to the "blokes wearing war kit" and they were very polite, humorous and relaxed.

Good luck arguing they shouldn't have been there and convincing too many. They were required because as Furns there had been repeated trouble started at previous WSW games by a mob who target away fans. A mob who have received banning orders yet defy these orders and keep targeting away fans.

The mob tried to try it on on saturday and were stopped by the the guys you're complaining about.

gary, didn't your mum ever tell you it's pointless trying to reason with unreasonable people?

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Don't these dumb arse mongs realise they would have been messing with Newy Boys and not a couple of Melbourne fans and some deros from the Gypo Coast?? They would have got the surprise of their lives with a royal arse whooping !!
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

I don't know what you're complaining about? Coast away you get the leary eye from all and Sundry and ACAB style stop having fun or we'll grind your face into the ground.

WSW away was fine, cops stayed away and even used manners when walking past me whe n at half time those "cantanbury" fans were givin' it the full large! as coppers away go they were good.
    Last edited by Rocknerd; 13-11-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: grammar

I ran into one not so nice copper. Literally run into him.... trust me to pick the nasty one.