Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2222

Thread: 2013 NBN State League Thread

A little off topic, but i have a question for MFKS. Do you know by any chance if Kale has an older brother named Luke ??? Thought he may have played in the State League a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Forever Green.

This person who made these accusations are you in a position to enlighten us to which club the person who made them was affiliated with???
    (Understand if you are not able to)

Fingers Crossed Please be Southy Please be Southy
    Totally wrong forevergreen, nnswf actually ended up apologising to the person your trying to accuse as it was a case of mistaken identity, I would get your facts right before you make any more school boy claims and be very careful where you tread,
    silly boy.

Shut the talk about the charity. No more suggestions, questions, accusations. It's finished, finito.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    wrong wannabe,

- bowling started at toronto
    - virgilli started at Edgy
    - Casaciaroli started at Magic
    - hakan Canli started at Magic
    - Berlin started at Edgy
    The rest you mentioned im not sure of. probbably wrong with those but aswell.
    Anyway can you mention to me who at olympic NOW, actually played there first ever firstgrade game for Olympic
    All those players u mention have played at multiple clubs. How many 1st graders of note that are still playing are one club men ??

Quote Originally Posted by dingdong View Post
    All those players u mention have played at multiple clubs. How many 1st graders of note that are still playing are one club men ??
    What is a one club man ?. Never heard of such a thing these days

Hakan Canli first played first grade at lakes

If you guys get so hyped up about players who have stayed at one club for years weston would have to take the cake with a few of their players.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    this argument again.

i love magic hosting it. i'd also like to see lakes given a go though tbh. love lakes ground, and general setup
    Yeah not a bad option. But where would everyone park? It is hard enough getting a park on a normal game day. Imagine a GF day? You might as well park at pippis buy a carton and drink it on the walk down

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    this argument again.

i love magic hosting it. i'd also like to see lakes given a go though tbh. love lakes ground, and general setup
    Gotta watch these blokes in the West lakes area.

Half the reason they want it down that way is they are home in half the time that it would take to drive back from Broadmeadow.
    They will spin you whatever they want about the ground being up to standard etc but its all an elaborate plot to cut down their travel times

There are crafty lot down West lakes way

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    Yeah not a bad option. But where would everyone park? It is hard enough getting a park on a normal game day. Imagine a GF day? You might as well park at pippis buy a carton and drink it on the walk down
    Was a great atmosphere in the years gone by when cars were parked 3 and 4 deep up on the hills at Lakes. Not sure OH&S laws would allow it now but it was fantastic with all the car horns and people in the ground. Imagine the liquor licence rules now and the checks of every car coming in. Fkn fun police lol

Quote Originally Posted by backstick View Post
    No, Andre has played 1 game. His role at Lakes is mainly coaching juniors.
    Cheers mate.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Edgy believe the grand final is at their ground this year, only repeating what I heard on the weekend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Edgy believe the grand final is at their ground this year, only repeating what I heard on the weekend
    WHy are they getting 30k this year to pay for the termite spray needed??

Gee I hope they don't get it. Edgy have done some great things out at their ground over recent times but IMO by far the best venue to watch the GF at is Wanderers.

And I have no allegiance with either club.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    WHy are they getting 30k this year to pay for the termite spray needed??
    How will I get home, no trains out that way

Hope not. That ground isn't close to Wanderers and if it rains within a fortnight of the Grand Final they will postpone it

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Hope not. That ground isn't close to Wanderers and if it rains within a fortnight of the Grand Final they will postpone it
    Your right, but their head honcho believes it is, hope his wrong , anywhere but edgy

Your right, but their head honcho believes it is, hope his wrong , anywhere but edgy
    Really any where other than Edgy? Magic have the best facilities bar none and should be holding the grand final. The money they earn from it is due to their good work IMO.

But other than Edgy? You opinion oozes of being biased. Imagine having it Darling Street or South Cardiff. you would be better off having it at the mythical Jets Youth home ground LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    Really any where other than Edgy? Magic have the best facilities bar none and should be holding the grand final. The money they earn from it is due to their good work IMO.

But other than Edgy? You opinion oozes of being biased. Imagine having it Darling Street or South Cardiff. you would be better off having it at the mythical Jets Youth home ground LOL.
    This mythical Jets Yoof home ground you are talking about will happen one day. They will shoulder in on someone get a toehold and away they go

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Gee I hope they don't get it. Edgy have done some great things out at their ground over recent times but IMO by far the best venue to watch the GF at is Wanderers.

And I have no allegiance with either club.
    Other than the new cemented seated area near the entrance to the ground and a cement path put around the perimeter and the demolition of the termite riddled stands behind the southern goal can you enlighten me as to what it is that has improved there in the 20 odd years since I first went to Edgy?? Coz it looks like the same ground to me but 20 years older