Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NEW FM League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    What I find gold is that you and your "mate" Forever-whoever gets on here making statements without any bias/foundation.
    I'd really like to know who is behind floating these merger rumours... because that's all they are just rumour and bullshit.
    I can tell you for a fact that no-one at BelSWANS thinks that merging or whatever is on the cards. From a Phoenix perspective why would they be interested in merging when the "ground", which I guess all this rumour is about doesn't even fit criteria for NBN standard.
    Straight from a phoenix committee members mouth, read the statement

Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    Not so sure, some of the committee I talked to are very worried about relegation. They would love to get a football only ground (that meets the requirements), or get rid of the cricket pitch at Cahill. But neither is going to be easy.
    Your right it will not be easy to get rid of the cricket pitch, I think you'll find it will be impossible. It's called Cahill OVAL for a reason. Up the whips!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Straight from a phoenix committee members mouth, read the statement
    The same mob who can't organise beer at their games or have food available at HT for the punters. Hell they had 3-4 options off the menu just after HT of the U23's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The axe View Post
    Your right it will not be easy to get rid of the cricket pitch, I think you'll find it will be impossible. It's called Cahill OVAL for a reason. Up the whips!
    Drop in pitch??? Pitch stored elsewhere on the site and lifted into place for cricket season and then removed after cricket season

Quote Originally Posted by The axe View Post
    Wasn't there a rumour last year maybe earlier that Valo were gunna wedge emselves into the junior complex (CB) ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Season not finished yet! Let's just sit back, "swan" around and see what unfolds...... should be interesting!
    Looked at the northern site and belswans have lost all games to maitland and Adamstown.
    They might have done well with the rest of the comp thou if ya can't beat the top 2 ya no chance of winning any thing

What I find gold is that you and your "mate" Forever-whoever gets on here making statements without any bias/foundation.
    I'd really like to know who is behind floating these merger rumours... because that's all they are just rumour and bullshit.
    I can tell you for a fact that no-one at BelSWANS thinks that merging or whatever is on the cards. From a Phoenix perspective why would they be interested in merging when the "ground", which I guess all this rumour is about doesn't even fit criteria for NBN standard.
    I wouldn't of thought it would take a great deal to get blacksmiths ground up to NBN standard,
    What does it need to meet it?
    Is the surface still bumpy?
    I know the ground is a good wet weather ground but never been a great surface... The warm up area is the worst around as well.

Wheres the David Middletons out there ? When was last time Cessnock beat Toronto Awaba in all three grades ? What the hell ?

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Looked at the northern site and belswans have lost all games to maitland and Adamstown.
    They might have done well with the rest of the comp thou if ya can't beat the top 2 ya no chance of winning any thing
    Yes you are correct with the results. However, all games BelSWANS have played against Mailtand and Adamstown have been very tough and close encounters. BelSWANS did play them both twice in the first 8 games and I believe that the "SWANS" have improved a lot since then.
    As I said.... "Season not finished yet! Let's just sit back, "swan" around and see what unfolds...... should be interesting!"...... as will Wednesday night's game!
    and.....
    I think that winning every other game is going a bit better than "having done well with the rest of the comp."

sancho you have gotta be the angriest poster ever hahaha, love it mate you are putting on a show, maintain the rage

Quote Originally Posted by TheBean View Post
    sancho you have gotta be the angriest poster ever hahaha, love it mate you are putting on a show, maintain the rage
    I'm generally a pretty sedate breed. It's just when tossers get on here talking garbage about my club, then my feathers get ruffled and I go a little quackers!

Banned
    I'm generally a pretty sedate breed. It's just when tossers get on here talking garbage about my club, then my feathers get ruffled and I go a little quackers!
    Sancho keep up the good fight and don't take crap from those two. If they keep picking on you I will lend you a hand to upset them

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Sancho keep up the good fight and don't take crap from those two. If they keep picking on you I will lend you a hand to upset them
    I'll need a gang hook for you two

sancho deserves credit for not only being one of the more entertaining forummers but also apparently being an actual Swan? non stop quality bird puns and anger, what a legend

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Thanks for the offer "MSKF"......but I "fly" alone, besides these guys are just plain comical.....The "dyslexic SWAN".

I'll need a gang hook for you two
    Mate, you don't use a hook to catch a bird. Don't tell me I'm gonna have to show you some moves as well. A little bit sad me thinks!

Mate, you don't use a hook to catch a bird. Don't tell me I'm gonna have to show you some moves as well. A little bit sad me thinks!
    You haven't seen me fish

You haven't seen me fish
    Sorry but you'll have to do better than that. You see I'm a high class species of "SWAN".... not some lowly seagull!

For those interested Adamstown play Maitland tomorrow night down at Adamstown.
    1st grade @ 6:30 and
    23s @ 8:15

Sorry but you'll have to do better than that. You see I'm a high class species of "SWAN".... not some lowly seagull!
    i think i already ruffled your feathers once, but i was only trying to help